Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Uh...hi! I'm Hyuuga Hikari" He replied with a slight bow himself. He felt slightly suspisious of Takashi, but shoved his curiousness off. "How do you know Aaron?" He asked without thought.

Hanasa continued to watch. Her eyes focused on the lips so she could read their conversation.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"This is the man responsible for making me a ninja and for me being alive." The Hyuuga was listening intently now. "He and a group of jounin were traveling home from a mission. It just so happened that my village was on the way, and it just so happened that a bunch of rogue ninja were causing trouble. His team quickly took care of it. I asked them to take me to the Konaha."

"They were reluctant to take me in and train me. But, Aaron convinced them. He was then given the responsibility of training me. Basically, he could keep his stray if he took care of it." Takashi shook his head good naturedly "Now I'm part of the village."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I see" Hikari said with a nod of understanding. "Then Aaron is basically a father figure to you?" He asked curiously.

Hanasa continued to watch them, its as if Hikari wanted to make this conversation long, but she knew very well that he was a curious little Hyuuga.
As she mouthed the conversation, she nodded herself at the same time as Hikari did.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"That would be the best way to put it." Takashi looked deeply into the Hyuuga's white eyes. "I've heard talk about the Byakugan. Is it true that you can see many kilometers away in every direction? I hear it can see through solid objects and even the Chakra network. Is it really that powerful?" He asked cocking an eyebrow. He noticed the Hikari hesitate "Oh, sorry. Of course you don't have to answer if you don't want to."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari shook away his hesitation. "No..its fine. Im proud of my family bloodline, so its no problem. - and yes all you've heard is correct, but even though our Byakugan is powerful, it still has its own weakness, like everything in this world. But telling you that, it would be against my clan rules."

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"That's very useful." Takashi looked around feeling like he was being watched again. "I'm getting the same feeling I got when you were looking at us from the village. I think there is another Hyuuga nearby." He cast a glance over his shoulder. "You know, I could get to enjoy the creeped out feeling. The chilling feeling of being watched is so......intense." He shuddered in odd satisfaction.

He snapped back to reality and noticed the odd look he was getting from both Aaron and Hikari. "Sorry, I get like that sometimes." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari raised an eyebrow at Takashi's words. "Someone's watching?" He said as he looked around himself.

Hanasa quickly hid against a wall as she knew she was figured out. She stood quiet and calm as she turned to watch Hikari again.

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"You just realized that?" Aaron asked. He then looked in the direction of Hanasa. "You know that you can come out any time............. Hanasa....." He then looked back at Hikari. "So, what did you need?"

((Hey, crowheart, I've noticed you controlled Yellowsakura's characters a couple times. Quote- "He noticed the Hikari hesitate." Quote- "The Hyuuga was intent on listening to their conversation now." So please try to keep from doing that. Thanks.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((oh jeeze! I was trying to keep the conversation going. It's kind of hard without little reactions. I'll try not to do that anymore. Sorry))

Takashi directed his gaze to the same place as Aaron did. He had sensed the byakugan watching him, but the jounin knew where she was. If she had been an enemy, he could have had a knife in his back already. He took a few steps in the direction Aaron had indicated. He left the two to their conversation and focused on finding Hanasa.

He performed a few hands signs. "I've got to learn to detect people better. Yuuretsu Jutsu." He said to himself. He took a deep breath as all of his natural abilities were enhanced. His range of sight extended greatly. Not nearly as powerful as the Byakugan, but good enough to see anyone within striking distance.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

As Aaron mentioned the name, Hikari grunted slightly, but nevertheless answered Aaron's question. He wasnt the type to be rude. "Oh! i wanted to train with you today" He replied with a cheery voice.

Hanasa sighed as she was figured out. She gracefully stepped out of the corner of the building, heading to the voice that call her.
She stopped to see another, who she realised had been trying to find her.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

Takashi saw the girl the instant she emerged from her hiding spot. So, this was Hanasa Hyuuga. He considered trying to find her curse mark, but decided it would be rude. The side branches protected the main branch. He wondered why she was watching from far away. Instead of looking for the curse mark he gave a polite wave.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa looked up at Takashi. "May i ask who you are and why you intended to find me?" She asked calmly as she walked closer to Takashi. She turned her head to continue watching over Hikari then turned back to Takashi expecting his answer

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Consider it a training exercise. I sensed you, but I couldn't find your location. If you were an enemy, you could have killed me. I don't like being out of the loop." Takashi replied extending his hand. "I'm Sasaki Takashi, Chunin of Konaha. Hyuuga Hanasa, I have seen you around. We've never been formally introduced though."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa looked up at Takashi. "I see, well then, i will introduce myself. - As you already know, My name is Hyuuga Hanasa. I am also a Chuunin of Konoha. And the protecter of the former Hyuuga Heir" She said with a slight bow.
As she bowed, part of her curse mark was shown.
Unlike all the other Hyuuga Branches, her curse mark was in an unusual place - Her neck.
It is covered with bandages and her leaf headband so that it is not seen.
Hanasa looked up at Takashi once more. "Is there anything else you wanted?" She asked

"Sensei? What were you doing with Sasaki-san?" Hikari asked Aaron with curious eyes.
It irritated him that Hanasa was following him, but that didnt matter as much at the moment.

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"I was asked to evaluate a couple missions of his. So since it isn't an arranged training, are there any specific things you want to learn or train? If not, I'm sure I can think of some more....... What did you call it? Oh yea, 'More torture than training.' What do you say?" he asked with a disturbingly evil, but nonchalant, look on his face.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Name: Sara Lone
Village: no village
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/mangaandanimegi ... girl12.jpg
Jutsus: she didnt know about them so they have no name.
bio: she was wandering around and stumbled into the village. she has no memory of her past and no head band. she knew nothing of ninjas or even what they are she only knows her name and the fact that she can control earth.she doesnt have a demon in her she just naturally can control the earth. she uses that to defend herself.

may i still join?
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth