Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by crowheart » Mar 09, 2009 11:27pm

"Keep in mind that I completed a mission, raced with Hanasa-san, and sparred with Hanasa-san for a decent length of time, and I took a few hits. I think I am doing pretty well." Takashi cast an uncaring glance toward his sensei. "I tend to fight better when I am in danger of dying anyway. I love that excitement." He licked his lips at the thought.

"Hanasa-san, let's end this with a bang." He performed his hand signs and put the remainder of his chakra into the Yuuretsu jutsu." He summoned another ninjato and placed three paper bombs on the hilt. "Augmentation jutsu." He summoned lightning to his blade. He was going to drop after this. He waited for Hanasa's response.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura » Mar 10, 2009 3:09pm

Hanasa immediently jumped, dodging Aaron's attempt. She landed nearby Takashi, nodding at his words. "Let's do this" She murmured as she gracefully, moved into her stance. "Hakkeshou Kamikaze" She murmured as she reached out both her arms ontop of her head. Chakra began to formed around her entire body once more as she began to twirl, slowly creating a large chakra hurricane.

As Hikari slowly reduced his chakra, the darkness slowly faded as trees began to appear and the training field began to show.
He got rid of the genjutsu.
It wasnt like he didnt know the technique, he just never tried it before and never thought it would work.
but it worked, nevertheless, so he was happy.
He turned to see Hanasa and Takashi sparring with Aaron's clones.
By the looks of it, this sparr would be ending pretty soon.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart » Mar 10, 2009 5:27pm

Takashi jammed his ninjato into the ground and activated the paper bombs. The blade exploded in a cloud of fire and lightning. "It's up to you, direct the wind Hanasa-san." He threw the remainder of his shrukiens for good measure and fell to his knees. That was it for today.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura » Mar 11, 2009 3:02pm

Hanasa did as she was instructed, using her hurricane's wind to help the explosions and shuriken.
After that Hanasa landed back on her feet, gently as if she hadnt used any chakra at all, but of course, she has lost quite alot of chakra and as an effect, she was breathing quite heavily as she turned to see Hikari. She slowly walked over to him with a worried tone, "Are you alright Hikari-sama?"

Hikari watched as Hanasa walked over to him in her tired form.
Was his safety really 'that' important to her? or was it because if she didn't she would get scolded by his father.
Hikari scoffed at his thought. Of course it was because of that, what other reason would it be?
"Im fine..." He answered blankly.

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Mar 12, 2009 12:53pm

The clone performed hand-signs. "Earth Element- Earth Rising Wall!" He spewed mud out onto the ground, which quickly grew into a large stone wall, and blocked the oncoming attacks. After the attacks were done, Aaron jumped on-top and placed rows of explosion tags on-top of the wall. He hated leaving too much of a mess for the next team to train, so he jumped down and activated them. The explosions sent cracks down the wall, and it crumbled behind the one Aaron. He then walked over to Takashi, and placed his hands on his sides. He focused his own chakra into him, enough so that he could get up and go to the hospital to finish up. It wasn't bad to use a lot of chakra, but if you used all you are dead and Takashi used most of his. "Get up, you should be fine to get up and go to the hospital. After that my chakra will leave and you will be just as weak again." The other clone faced Hanasa and Hikari. "As for you two," he said, "Would you like to call it a day, or do you want to push yourselves to Takashi's point?"
-------------------------------------------------
Jutsu Used:

Earth Element, Earth Rising Wall- A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart » Mar 12, 2009 9:20pm

"Tell me that we winged you at least." Takashi stood shakily and took a deep breath. He groaned as everything hurt. "I guess I really do need the hospital. I really need to raise my chakra levels. Hanasa-san, we had a good run. We can finish our sparring some other time. I hope I'll get a visit from you." With a weak smile he made a dash to the hospital ignoring his pain.

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire » Mar 16, 2009 2:36pm

"My name is Naromaru, I am a sand ninja Genin, and i would like to train" he said as sand started to form around him.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Mar 16, 2009 7:29pm

"Genin, huh? Well its not much, but since the kages agreed I hope you can make things at least a little interesting." the real Aaron said, performing hand-seals.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura » Mar 17, 2009 4:17am

Hanasa turned to Takashi as a response, giving him a slight smile before he headed towards the hospital. She looked up at Aaron again. "I think it would be wise to call it a day, i wouldn't want Hikari-sama to turn to that kind of state." She replied as she stood up slowly, trying hard not to show her tiredness.
Hikari scoffed at Hanasa's words. "Hanasa, There's no need to worry so much, it's not like Sensei would kill me." He said with a cold voice.
"That is quite true, but like i said earlier, Your safety always comes first, Hikari-sama" She replied
Hikari sighed at Hanasa's response. "Fine..." He murmured.
He really did want to train more, but to argue with Hanasa would be pointless.
Hanasa nodded as she stood up, helping Hikari up as well. "Well then, we will be taking our leave" She said to Aaron, before walking out of the training grounds and to the Hyuuga Compound.

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Mar 17, 2009 6:15pm

The one Aaron clone appeared in-front of Hikari with a kuni to his throat, and his katana aimed at Hanasa's throat. "Wouldn't kill either of you, huh? There you might be wrong," he then pulled back his weapons, "But for now you are right. Just remember, anyone can turn their sights to actually trying to kill you." The clone then canceled out, and two scrolls with a note dropped to the ground in-front of them. The note said, "Here are two summoning scrolls, one for each of you. They are specially made to tap into my chakra and send you a shadow clone of myself. Each one can only be used once, use it only in last choice situations. From-Aaron" Where as the clone that gave Takashi the chakra disappeared, and that just left the real Aaron with Naromaru and the other clone that no one has seen in a little while.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura » Mar 17, 2009 8:26pm

Hanasa watched as the Clone dissapeared. What Aaron said was true. Anyone could come out and kill you, whether they wanted to or not.
She grabbed both the scrolls placing one on her side bag, giving Hikari his.
As Hikari snatched the scroll off Hanasa's hands, he placed it in his side bag as well.
They continued to walk back to the Hyuuga Compound.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart » Mar 20, 2009 10:45am

((I'm back briefly.))

Takashi groaned as he stared at the white ceiling of the hospital. "I almost killed myself." He laughed to himself. While teetering on the brink of death was exciting to him, he had to avoid doing this again. His mind returned to Hanasa Hyuuga and her deadly hands. He felt bad that hse had to deal with that little jerk Hikari, but she could handle it. "She probably won't visit me. What am I expecting."

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura » Mar 20, 2009 1:42pm

As Hikari and Hanasa walked into the Hyuuga Compound. Many Branch members bowed as Hikari passed by.
Hikari couldn't wait to get back to his room, where Hanasa wouldn't look over him as much as she always did.
Swishing the door open, he immedietly walked in his rooom, dropping onto his bed.
"Hikari-sama, i will go inform Hyoshi-sama that we have come." Hanasa said as she gently closed the door behind her, before heading to the Head Leader's Office.

Hikari exhaled reasuringly. It was always tense around Hanasa.
He was glad that she had left quite faster than he expected.
He lay on his bed as he decided to take a short nap before dinner.

Hanasa couldn't help but sigh as she just came out of the Head Leader's office.
She had informed him that Hikari was back in his room and that she would be leaving to visit someone in hospital.
Hanasa slowly walked into her room, taking a quick shower before, heading out to the hospital, with different clothes.
Reaching the hospital, she headed to the receptionist, asking for Takashi's room.
She wasnt too sure why she had come to visit him, as he asked earlier.
Something about him, attracted her to him.
As she finually reached Takashi's room, she gently knocked on the door, with slight hesitation.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart » Mar 20, 2009 5:18pm

"Come in." Takashi called keeping the excitment out of hos voice. It probably wasn't even her. What was he so excited about? She was deadly which fascinated him.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura » Mar 20, 2009 6:00pm

Hanasa took a deep breathe before she turned the door nob, walking in.
As she walked in, she saw Takashi in a single white bed, with a side table, beside the window and a chair right beside the bed.
Hanasa walked towards the chair, sitting on the empty chair.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart » Mar 20, 2009 7:15pm

"Not dead." Takashi smirked lightly. "I feel a bit better now. I mean.......it's good to see you. Hospitals are even worse when you're alone. So, how are your injuries? You seemed pretty banged up too."