Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by crowheart »

I was thinking the Jounin were returning from a mission when they came upon what was happening.

It's a good idea that Aaron was with them. And it's a great idea that he was the one who convinced them to take Takashi with them.

It'll give our characters some interaction. Aaron should definitely be leading the squad that picked up Takashi.

I agree
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Ok, post when you are ready.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"You'll pay for this." The rogue ninja spat. The mission had been simple enough. He was to stop a rogue ninja who had been robbing trade caravans. He had hid in a trader's cart and ambushed him. He was defeated easily enough and was ready to be brought back to Konaha for jail time.

"Would you like to see my new jutsu?" Takashi asked. He smirked and poked the rogue in the head leaving his finger there for a few seconds. "It's called the head exploding jutsu. I close my fist and you die." He stared intently at the criminal and began to slowly close his grip. The man began to sweat and Takashi closed his fist quickly.

"Ahh!" The man screamed in terror as Takashi laughed loudly.

"I was was screwing with you, idiot. Head exploding jutsu? Come on that's just ridiculous." He grinned widely. At least he got some amusement out of this easy mission. It was C rank at best."Now my friends are going to carry you to the village." Takashi made a few hand signs and cut his finger with a kunai. When he placed his hand on the ground a flock of crows appeared out of a puff of smoke. "Murder Jutsu"

(Was that too long? If it was, it was the longest one i'll do. I just wanted to knock out that opening scene to establish his personality. I'll keep them shorter) :mrgreen:
Last edited by crowheart on Jan 02, 2009 11:48am, edited 1 time in total.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Nah, it was fine. Have them as long as you like, as long as you get the point across.))

Aaron was sent to overview the mission, and judge Takashi's progress. He was exposed to stay hidden, so that Takashi wouldn't notice, but as the crows took the rouge away he came out. "I see you still like getting in their heads..." he said.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I knew someone was monitoring me, but I didn't expect it to be you. I guess it was your responsiblity to take care of the stray you brought in." Takashi gave a respectful smile to the jounin. "May I ask why they gave me such a low level mission? A few genin could have handled it, this guy was a punk. In fact, I've been given a lot of easy missions lately."

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa followed Hikari as he headed out from the Hyuuga compound, heading to find his Sensei. He grunted slightly as he turned to see Hanasa following him. "Hanasa, you dont need to follow me all the time, you know" He said with a slight scoff.
"But Hikari-sama, i was ordered to stay beside you at all times by your father, and i cannot dissobey his words." Hanasa answered as she bowed down.
"And you can't dissobey mine either" Hikari said with a firm tone.
Hanasa looked up at him. "Your safety is always my first priority, Hikari-sama" She says with a bow. "And even though it is to dissobey your orders, your safety will always come first"
Hikari scoffed again at Hanasa's words. "What the hell are you talking about? My Safety? crap like that got you the way you are" He retorted as he continued his search for Aaron.
Last edited by Yellowsakura on Jan 02, 2009 9:40pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I don't know, probably because of the peace that the Hokage is forming, there have been less advanced missions and more little missions. So to keep everything in order, they probably have spread out all the work. I haven't even gotten a mission since the negotiation with the Water Country." he said, "Maybe we are even getting to the point where they may not even need ninja any more........"

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"That'll never happen." Takashi shook his head with a grimace. "There will always be war, and we are the soldiers. Death, destruction, and hatred still surround us. We'll always be needed to protect and kill. At least we look sweet doing it." He let out a dark chuckle.

"By the way, I heard you were training a genin. Hikari Hyuuga, how is his training going? And what of that guardian of his, Hanasa? I've always wanted a good look at one of those curse marks."

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I guess you are right, but the less war the better I guess....... And the training is going fine, he takes a little time to figure things out. But once he has the info, he is good at applying it to the situation. And as for Hanasa, I don't know her story. I've never seen her fight yet. How is your training going? I bet it has been different since I stopped training you." Aaron said looking up at the clouds.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari jumped on the ceilings of the village, still trying to find his sensei. It was like him to be wondering around at unknown places.

Hikari sighed as he decided to turn on his Byakugan. He did a few hand signs as he activated them.
He roamed his eyes around a little before finding Aaron with another ninja.
"Finually..." He murmured as he headed towards the direction.

Unknown to Hikari, Hanasa continued to follow Hikari in secret. Reducing her chakra to the lowest possible, she watched over his movements and followed him.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I feel like I'm being watched." Takashi looked around quickly, then shrugged. "I guess I'm just being paranoid. To answer your question, training has been going fine. I learned a new trick." Takashi made few hand signs and placed his palm on the ground. He then reached into the ground and drew a ninjato from it.

"Ninjato summoning. Provides a quick weapon whenever I want. You've seen this before, now watch." He performed a few more hand signs and ran his fingers along the edge of the blade. A crackling sound piereced the air as lightning surrounded his blade. "Aumentation jutsu, it adds elemental power to any other jutsu. Not incredibly powerful, but it can give an extra kick. While we're having show and tell, have you learned anything new?"
Last edited by crowheart on Jan 03, 2009 8:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Well I recently perfected the Genisis of Rebirth jutsu. I only use it in emergencies, but it is a technique that uses my unused chakara to heal any wound that I may have. Very handy when needed......." he said as he looked towards the village, "And you aren't paranoid, Hikari is probably looking for me, but I wonder why?"

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Wait, he's using the Byakugan to watch us from the village? The village is a good distance, those eyes are impressive." Takashi gave a thumbs up in the direction of the village. "We should get back to the village. You should see what your student wants." Takashi smiled as he got an idea "Nothing's going on, we should go for ramen or something later. You should bring the Hyuuga kid. I'd like to meet him."

He turned to Aaron noticing the serious look on his face "Was there something else you needed? You seem intense."

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Alright, but it is my treat." Aaron responded with a smile, "But try to keep up." He took off running full speed, making it to the village in only 5 minutes. (I don't care if you have him keep up or not, I just want to get back to the village in this post.) He he stood a couple yards away from where Hikari was running from. At this rate, Hikari would definitely run into him, with enough time to slow down and stop.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari stopped as Aaron appeared infront of him. "what the...Sensei!" He said with a smile. "Where have you been?" He asked.

Hanasa watched behind a nearby building still keeping an eye on Hikari.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Still a little quicker than me." Takashi said leaping down from a nearby building. He noticed a pair of eyes on him and turned his attention to Hikari. He eyed the young Hyuuga for a second than smiled.

"I'm Sasaki Takashi." he gave a polite bow. Did you see my thumbs up?"