Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Alright, your in. Also it has been a while, it's me The Hooded Boy.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

(i know, ur my friend on myspace, besides i dunno anyone (other than me) who uses the same name for all of theyre rp character :p)
Sara woke up in the forest and looked around, it was morning and the trees around her seemed to tower over her. she smiled and walked over to a lake before submerging herself in the water. her clothes had all been ripped, leaving her exposed and looking more animalistic than human. she saw what looked like a trail leading out of the forest and a small grin covered her freatures as she walked out, her eyes widened. it was a place with a bunch of tall things (building, but she doesnt remember) and a bunch of people walking around. many stopped and stared at her while other seemed to be calling for people to do something. she stood there watching without an expression
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari laughed nervously at Aaron's words. "Ahehe...sounds great" He mumured with slight regret.

Hanasa looked at Takashi waiting for his reply.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Then meet me in the training area, in five minutes." Aaron said to Hikari, deciding to leave Hanasa and Takashi to their 'date'.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yes, Sensei.." Hikari said with a sigh as he totally regretting what he just said.
He turned to glare slightly at Hanasa before walking away.

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Hey Silver, when you said "exposed" did you mean nudity exposed, or clothes slightly torn exposed?))

Aaron left the scene, and soon spotted a girl who's appearance seemed as if she was in trouble. He dismissed all the watching eyes and walked over to the girl. "Are you alright?" he asked.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"It's just as I thought. You were watching from afar. I'm guessing he doesn't treat you so well. You don't need the Byakugan to see the look he gave you. Sorry, I don't mean to pry." Takashi shook his head sadly. He stood there awkwardly trying to steer the conversation to something that wouldn't offend her.

An idea hit him and his expression birghtened considerably. "Hanasa-san, I have never seen the Byakugan in battle. Would you like to spar with me? I mean Hikari is completely safe with my old Sensei, so what do you say? I want to see what it can do outside of recon."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Well..." Hanasa mumbled as she thought. She wondered about Hikari's safety, but as Takashi had said before, he would be safe with his Sensei. She sighed slightly before looking back up at Takashi with a slight nod. "It would be delightful to spar with you" She replied. It wouldnt be right of her to have declined when she really had nothing else to do but keep Hikari out of trouble.

Hikari headed over to the Hyuuga compound to get ready for training.

Visit my roleplay site

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

(idk..i did mean nudity but if that violates any rules then she can still have her underwear on.)
Sara looked at him with confusion. she hadn't spoken in awhile and didnt understand what he meant. "w-what?" she asked. she looked around. "i...don't...know." she said and looked back at the forest, inching her way back so no one would notice right away. she didnt want anyone to attack her, so used to having to deal with animals that she was relying on that to deal with humans. "where am i?" she asked the boy infront of her, he seemed nice but so does a bear until you get too close.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Nudity is fine, as long as it isn't excessive. I just wanted to know, for Aaron's reaction.))

"You're in Ko.. no... ha..." He spaced his last word out, cause he just noticed that she was partially nude. He wasn't a pervert, but he couldn't help staring. "Y- Your clothes are a little revealing....."

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Sara then noticed how everyone was dressed. a small blush and a look of confusion cam on her face when she didnt realise why this was so important. "uhm...I..dont understand.." she managed and realised the people who were staring at her had scurried away, leaving her and the boy alone. "what do you mean by..clothes?" she recognised the term but didnt realise what it meant.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"The things on your body, that are exposed to COVER-UP your........ privates." he replied.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"oh..." was all she could say. "why would someone do that?" she asked confused but none the less had a bunch of dirt and leaves cover around her to make clothes. "better?" she asked looking down at her now covered body

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Yea, but those aren't technically clothes. And we do it because only lovers should see each other like that." he said looking at the cover-up. It did not completely block everything, but it was better than before.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"oh.." she frowned. she understood a little but was getting confused. "so...am i bothering you?" she asked in a smaller voice

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"No, but you do seem to ask a lot of questions. Where are you from?" he asked.