Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by crowheart »

((I don't know if training area 7 exists, but it should. they have numbered training areas))

"We can go to training area 7 Hanasa-san. Follow me." Takashi gave a mischievous smile before taking off toward the forest. He hadn't had a good sparring partner in a while. The rogue ninja from earlier was barely practice. This girl was another story. He could just tell that she could beat the hell out of someone. He didn't bother to look back

He picked up his speed and jumped from tree to tree. He felted lighter thsan normal since the Yuuretsu jutsu was still in effect. He reached the training area within minutes. "Sorry, I got overzealous. I hope I didn't leave you in the dust." He said not knowing if she was behind him or not.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa watched as Takashi headed to the training area. She easily followed him, with ease.
As she stepped to the ground of the training area, she looked around, examining the area as if she was guarding something.
She looked up at Takashi as he had stopped well before she had. "I was able to follow you, so its fine." She replied.

Hikari stopped as he finually had arrived at the nearest Training area.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

Takashi took a few steps forward and gave a polite bow to Hanasa. He began doing hand signs as his chakra charged. He knew she could see his chakra, so he increased the flow a bit to show off. He reached into the ground in front of him and pulled a ninjato from it. "Ninjato summoning."

His legs felt wobbly as the Yuuretsu jutsu began to wear off. He hadn't used it at full power as his intent was to find the hiding Hyuuga girl back in the village. He performed the hand signs again. "Yuuretsu jutsu." He felt a rush through his body as the jutsu took effect at full power. All of his natural ablilities were now increased. "Prepare yourself with your.....what was that tai-jutsu called again?"
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Jyuuken.." Hanasa replied as she watched Takashi's movements.
She did a few hand signs herself as she activated her Byakugan. Her body moved slowly into the Jyuuken fighting position as she prepared for Takashi's attack.
She examined ever move of his, and knew that this sparring him wouldnt be an easy task.

Hikari stopped as he saw Hanasa and Takashi. He stood there watching their fight to begin.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

Without another word Takashi reached into the pouch on his belt and garbbed a hand full of shurikens. He flung them toward Hanasa and charged his chakra. He performed a few hand signs and the five surikens he had thrown became fifteen. "Shuriken clones." He muttered. He raised his ninjato and prepared for her counter attack.

"She can't block them all. She only has 2 palms after all." He thought to himself
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa calmly and quickly, moved to a new stance. "Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin" She murmured as Chakra released from her palms as she turned. The Chakra formed a barrier around her, blocking all the Shurikens at once.
As she landed back still, she looked up at Takashi, waiting for his next move.

Hikari watched them fight. He also hadnt seen Hanasa fight before, nor had he seen Takashi. He watched in Awe as he stood still.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Could it be?" He muttered. He stuck his ninjato in the ground and raised his hands. "Shadow clone jutsu." A puff of smoke rose from where Takashi was sstanding and five of him stood there. They simultaneously threw five surikens each toward Hanasa. "Suriken clones." Twenty five surikens became seventy five.

He lifted the ninjato and performed a few hand signs with one hand. "Augmentation jutsu." He ran his fingers across the blade and a coating of fire surrounded it. He swung the sword in an ark sending a wave of fire forward coating his surikens. "Let's see that again." He said to himself
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa watched as the shuriken turned into flames. She gasped slightly at the sight of the flames, but calmed down immedietly, going into another stance. "Hakkeshou Kamikaze" She murmured as she reached both her arms ontop of her head. Chakra formed around her own body as she began to twirl, creating a large chakra hurricane.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I thought so." Takashi wanted to confirm that his first attack was blocked by rotation. She was able to deflect attacks by spinning. This defense was iron clad. There was no possible way to overpower her in a fire fight. "Augmentation jutsu." He ran his fingers along the blade covering them in electricity this time. "That wind might stop physical objects, but what about energy?"

He rose his blade and charged toward the hurricane. He could see her in it's eye. Just as he was about to hit the wall of chakra, he jumped with all his might. He aimed the sword down and the lightning erupted from his blade into the hurricane's eye. As he descended his was swept up in the wind and thrown violently and fell flat on his back a few feet away.

"That was a bad idea. Hopefully, I did some damage." He got to his feet noticing that his ninjato was lying broken on the ground near him. "Good thing those are cheap." He performed his hand signs and pulled another ninjato from the ground. He took a deep breath as the pain from the impact slowly faded. No more of those stunts. He looked toward Hanasa.

"Please tell me I ruffled you a little at least."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

As the electricity hit, the chakra hurricane faded and Hanasa fell to her side. Her head protecter fell off her neck showing her bandages that covered the curse seal. Her left arm as hit, pretty badly but she gently clenched her arm.
She was already tired from using quite alot of chakra, but her face was still as calm.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"At least I got a hit, but I can tell this isn't over." He took another deep breath and charged at the Hyuuga girl. He could engage her at close range now that her hurricane was gone. This probably wasn't the smartest idea, but he wanted to see this Tai-jutsu first hand.

"Let's see what those hands can do." Takashi gave a creepy grin. He swung his blade toward her.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Can I join))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Post your profile, I will review it and accept if it is good. I told you that on the phone just a second ago, remember?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

(( Yessssssss, I doooooooooooooo))
((But wait till tommorrow))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Temari_of.the.D
Baka Otaku

Post by Temari_of.the.D »

can i join?
Never underestimate the power of the wind!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa looked up as she stood taking out her moving arm and into the Gentle fist style. She gently hit her fingers on Takashi's arm taking out a few of his vital Chakra points.
She could easily attack close range with only one hand, even if her other was injured.

Visit my roleplay site