Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by crowheart »

Takashi broke away from his attack and got a safe distance away. His arm felt heavy. He switched the ninjato to his other hand, thankful for learning to be ambidextrous. He checked his arm, not too bad. He felt barely enough strength to make a hand sign, let alone lift a blade. Who know what damage she could have done with a few more hits.

"So, that's the gentle fist. I heard it could knock out chakra points,and the touch is very gentle. You impress me Hanasa-san." He eyed her up and down again. Her stance was graceful and deadly. He lifted his arm with great effort "Shadow Clone justsu." One Takashi became ten.

He performed another hand sign. "Augmentation jutsu." Flames came to all of their blades. Noramlly he wouldn't be wasting chakra like this, but this was a friendly sparring match. If he just happened to impress this girl, that was just a fortunate by product. Flirting with a fiery sword, made sense to him.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Name: Naromaru (Na-roe-ma-roo)
Village: Sand
Age: 16 (http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/A/A ... ue-boy.jpg)
His hair is dark maroon instead of blue
Inner Demon: A dark blue dragon (http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/14851dragon.jpg)
Powers: Controls sand. After years of training, he can hear the vibrations in the ground. The sound is better in sand.

Naromaru walked aimlessely through the woods
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa watched as Takashi cloned himself and as the flames came to the blades of each and one of them.
Watching the flames a slight tear was seen, but just as it fell she closed her eyes getting ready in her gentle fist position.
She prepared for the next unknown attack that would have fell on her.

Hikari watched as they spared with amazment.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

They all swung their blades in an arc sending a large wave of fire toward Hanasa. The Takashi's smirked and ran in circles around the Hyuuga girl waiting for the fire to disperse and their next opportunity to attack. Rushing in was just asking to get hit.

"Hanasa-san, this is the most fun I have had in a long time."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

All of the sudden a voice was heard, "Earth style- Rising wall!" Aaron landed, spewing mud on the ground. The mud formed a barrier, and blocked the fire blasts. Right after 10 more Aarons jumped down, blocking all of the Takashis' attacks. "I had made plans to train Hikari here. So if you don't want to be pushed till your bones break, I ask that you either find another training area or sit on the sides and watch......." He then turned to Hikari. "Sorry I'm late, I saw a troubled girl. There wasn't much wrong with her, so I told her I had to go...... Wait a second....." He then looked back at Takashi and Hasana. "There has been something I have been wanting to do. I have been wanting to test Hikari with a spar, but I worry about his skill against mine. How about all three of you against me?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Hikari will need all the help he can get." Takashi chuckled. "I've seen how you spar." He looked to Hanasa a gave a regretful smile. He really wanted to finish their fight, but Aaron asked him for help. He held respect for the man and wouldn't deny a request.

"Hanasa-san, we will need to finish our little match later. Sensei needs our help. Besides, it could be good to see what it's like to fight along side you." He was flexible as his fun could come from any where. Three of them against his old sensei, this would be interesting. "Hikari-san are you back there?"

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari stood from his spot, still in awe. He listened to what his sensei had said earlier. He seemed interested as he looked at Takashi and Hanasa, then back to his Sensei.

Hanasa nodded at Takashi's words, then to Aarons. the idea of it seemed intreging, so she decided to help out.
Hanasa bowed slightly as Hikari appeared. She stood up, as she placed her hand onto her arm, healing it with her Chakra.

((Sorry for the late reply, i would be replying late alot now, since i dont have internet at home... So sorry!~))

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((It's ok, we will wait it through. Thanks for the explanation though.))

Aaron drew his katana. "Any of you may start when you please."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari immedietly formed into his Gentle fist form.
As did Hanasa as she finished healing her wound.

They both activated their Byakugan.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"A little help here?" Takashi asked as he pointed to his now immobilized arm. His arm felt like dead weight. The "gentle" fist was a little misnamed. He took a deep breath as the Yuuretsu Jutsu wore off.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron stood completely still waiting for their moves. He looked completely relaxed though, and it didn't even seem like he was about to fight. But in his mind he was observing the area.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hikari dashed to Aaron, he slashed is left arm, ready to hit one of Aaron's Chakra points.

Hanasa watched as Hikari made his move. She was worried about him getting hurt, but this was a spar battle, and she need to keep calm.

((Sorry for replying late again...it will take me a long while to reply to any of these posts. Since i still dont have interent at home. going on the internet is hard...anyway, im sorry again for replying late and thanks for you co-operations!))

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Thanks for that." He rolled his shoulders as feeling returned to his arm. He switched his ninjato to his other hand. He performed hand signs again to renew the Yuuretsu jutsu. He looked to Hikari "Hyuuga-san, I think it's approriate for you to begin."

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron easily spun around Hikari and grabbed his free arm. He pulled the arm up the back to restrain him as he performed a half-seal (a one handed hand-seal) to create two shadow clones. After the clones were created, Aaron put his hand on the back of Hikari's head for easier restraining. One of the clones turned towards Takashi and said, "From your missions I see that you still have a long way to go, but let's see if you can even make this interesting for me."

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Gah.." Hikari gasped, trying hard to escape from Aaron's restaint. There was a sudden smoke appearing around him as Hikari was exchanged by wooden block.

Hanasa reached into a different position as she prepared for her own attack. "Jyuuken, Hakkushou Kaze no Hiya" (Gentle fist, wind of the fire arrows)
Hanasa gracefully turned in a ballet like motion, releasing Chakra out of her entire body, forming a Chakra barrier around it.
Needles, covered in fire shoots out from the Chakra Barrier, aiming towards Aaron.
As the Arrows reach, Hanasa stops her spinning.

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron threw a shuriken at one of the needles, then performed a hand sign. "Shuriken Shadow Replication!" All of the sudden there were exactly as many shuriken as there were needles, and they all collided. All of the needles and the one shuriken fell to the ground, the shuriken clones were destroyed in the collision. "You will all have to do better than that to beat me," all 3 Aarons said at once.