Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by crowheart »

"Summoning, Murder Jutsu." Takashi said softly with a sadistic grin on his face. A massive flock of crows emerged from the resulting cloud of smoke. Takashi motioned to the crows and they took to the sky. They circled over the battle field. He motioned again and the birds opened their talons releasing many strips of paper.

He clentched his fist causing the paper bombs to ignite exploding into flames. "Hanasa-san, I think we could do with a whirlwind!" He said with a smirk motioning toward the flames.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa immedietly took Takashi's words in motion as she positioned once again. "Hakkeshou Kamikaze" She murmured as she reached both her arms ontop of her head. Chakra began to formed around her entire body once more as she began to twirl, creating a large chakra hurricane.

Hikari grint his teeth at how useless he was. He took out some of his Kunais as he threw them past Hanasa's hurricane and to his sensei
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Better, but-" He was cut off when the attacks all collided. He had performed some hand-signs before the attacks collided, and when the smoke from all of the destruction faded Aaron was nowhere in sight. All of the sudden a hand came from bellow the ground under Takashi, attempting to grab his leg and pull him under (Head-hunter jutsu).
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Noticing this, Hanasa immedietly fliped and Kicked Takashi to move him out of Aaron's reach. Whilst in her flip, she touched Aaron's arm, hitting a critical chakra point. As she stepped on the ground, she waited for Aaron's next actions.

Hikari scoffed slightly, watching Hanasa. He was, of course a bit jealous of Hanasa's skills

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The Aaron she hit was a clone, and it vanished as she made contact. There were now two Aarons left, and they both were hidden.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Thanks for the assist Hanasa-san. I suggest you stand back. Augmentation jutsu." Takashi drove his blade into the ground causing a sizeable tremor. The force of the attack staggered even him. Calling earth jutsu to his blade was a bit trickier than the others. He would need to catch his breath after this jutsu.

"This should draw you out of hiding."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

All of the sudden the two Aarons jumped in the air from the trees. One started performing hand-signs, as the other pushed him with an extra boost. This brought the one Aaron higher than even the birds. "Fire Element, Dragon Flame Blast!" He then spat out a giant blast of fire, and the size was increased by extra chakra and the angle. It covered basically the entire training area, but he made sure that it wouldn't kill anyone, but if they didn't do something it would burn like heck.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Seeing the blast of fire, Hanasa closes her eyes slightly at the fright.
Calming herself down in an instant. Hanasa dashed towards Hikari. "Hikari-sama, please follow me"

"I know, you dont need to tell me" Hikari said with slight anger as he following Hanasa up the tree branches, avoiding the fire.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"At least I can see you now." Takashi grinned. He watched as the flame beast sped towards him. This would burn him quite a bit if he didn't do something. "Augmentation jutsu." He performed the augmentation jutsu to call water to his hands. He performed hand signs with the augmented hands. "Murder jutsu."

A flock of crows appeared in front of him. Instead of the usual feathered birds, they were covered by a coating of water. They took to the sky and launched the water forward weakening the flames. He felt the sting of the weakened fire attack and dropped to his knees in pain.

"This might be it for me today." He stumbled clumsily to his feet. He had used so much chakra today. Repeated augmentations, three summonings, the constant Yuuretsu jutsu, and now the stunt he just pulled. This was tricky. "Hanasa-san, kindly counter attack if you will."

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa nodded as she stepped down from the trees, going into another different position.
"Hakkeshou, Taku no Koma" (Burning Spinning Top) She murmured as she bent down to her knees, jumping in a diagonal position, heading to Aaron, turning in circles, whilst releasing Chakra from her entire body once more, creating flames around her also.
Hanasa herself, was also becoming exhausted from the amount of Chakra used. but as usual, she would hide her exhaustiveness.

Hikari jumped down from the tree as well, watching Takashi fall to his knees, then to Hanasa's attack

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron grined and performed some hand-signs. As the attack hit he was replaced with a log that was covered in explosion tags, which activated a couple of seconds after the log appeared. Aaron was bored with the outcome of the fight. Although he used a lot of jutsu for it, only the fire dragon jutsu had taken much chakra. He was ready to call it off though since they were running out of chakra, but one of them wasn't, Hikari. And most of this was for him, the training and all, but he wasn't doing anything so he would have to change his aim and dim the power. Aaron ran out from behind the trees and performed some quick hand-signs. It was time for one of his custom genjutsu on Hikari. "Fear!" (Description in my character profile).

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Suddenly, Hikari's sight turns to darkness. Nothing around him.
Hikari looking around, beginning to panick.
He continued to look around from his spot. "w...where am i?.."
Then in a sudden flash of light, a figure appears, within the darkness.
"Hikari-sama" It was a familiar voice. One that he had known all his life. One that he never liked to hear.
As the figure began to show its appearance, Hikari slenched his fists. "What do you want, Hanasa?" He murmured in slight anger. or was he trying to hide is fear?...either way.

Back in the real world. Hanasa imedietly ran towards Hikari as he was suddenly walking around. "Hikari-sama!" She said, gently shaking him from his current form.
'A genjitsu' Hanasa thought to herself, realising it.

Visit my roleplay site

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Hanasa-san, I've seen this jutsu before. It is a powerful genjutsu that sensei invented. It will show Hikari-san an incredible vision of fear. However, we must not interfere. Sensei only asked us to help him train and he hasn't done anything so far. He needs to experience suffering and fight for himself if he is to become a shinobi."

Takashi hoped that he hadn't stepped over the line, but he had to speak honestly. This would be good for the young Hyuuga in the end. He could guess what the vision of fear would be and maybe it would teach the Hyuuga to be a little less cruel to his protector. He could feel the tension between the two cousins. The Hyuuga clan was famous for these types of "Dysfunction"

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Naromaru reached where the people were fighting.
((Hello Austin))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Hey Alex. Here is an update if you hadn't been reading: We are training not fighting, and we are in a training ground in the Leaf village. That is basically it.))

Aaron watched to see exactly what Hikari's fear was, so that he could help him with it later.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

The Genjutsu world
Hanasa didnt reply. She merely walked closer and closer to Hikari. "I said, what the hell do you want?" Hikari yelled.
Still no reply. "Did you not hear what i say?" He yelled once more.
Hanasa reached out her arm, clenching her hand against Hikari's neck. "I'm sorry, Hikari-sama. im afraid that your ordering days are over"
Hikari kicked Hanasa on her stomach. "Get the hell away from me or i'll activate the curse seal on you!" He yelled.

back in the real world
Hanasa nodded at Takashi's words. He was right, Hikari had to learn through experience and suffering to become a ninja.
As Hanasa began to step away. She was kicked on the side.
Dropping to the ground with a slight thud.

Visit my roleplay site