Vampire High

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Vampire High

Post by Morph » Jan 14, 2009 7:13pm

((kk))

Vlad made a sound he has never made before a growl/snarl toward Bloddy Red Eyes
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 14, 2009 7:17pm

((my bad ^^; Nix my last post))

Kyro watched the scene from a tree "hmm..."
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 14, 2009 7:27pm

Blood Rey Eyes didnt even glances at Vlad and dash off to catch Ryin.

The other two look at Vlad, "whats ur problem?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph » Jan 14, 2009 7:30pm

Vlad stoped wondering what his problem was he'd never made that noise before inless he was really really anger "I don't know truthful." looks after Blood Red Eyes "Why's Ryin scared of u guys?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 14, 2009 7:38pm

The two look at each other and laughed, "Blood Red Eyes, totured Ryin in so many ways spiritual, mentally, and even sexually...ruined Ryin." They both start to laugh hard.

Bloody red eyes catched up to Ryin and pin him on the ground.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph » Jan 14, 2009 7:40pm

While Vlad had been talking with them his mist had crepted up behind them but with that comment he didn't want them to feel no pain he wanted them to feel it all so using his other power he forced unberable pain on both of their minds

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 14, 2009 7:54pm

They both growled and throw a knife at Vlad and dash off and glare at him...the one call Van screamed, "WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING."

The one call Bill start to cry he was the weakest one in the group. Van hold him to his chest to calm him down.

Van growled loudly hating Bill.

Ryin started to cry and just stiffened up.
Bloody red eyes look at him, "whats wron sexy man."

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 14, 2009 7:57pm

He jumped out of the tree and walked twords the group.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph » Jan 14, 2009 8:01pm

Vlad caught the knives his power still effecting them both "U should of kept that infomation to urself otherwise I would of just set u on fire when ur senses were cut off."

((g2g bye bye Aki,Kyro don't post to much))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 14, 2009 8:14pm

Bill started to cry really hard and hold Van very tight, "Van make him stop please."

VAn growled, 'LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND OUT OF IT HE NEVER HURT ANYONE...HE JUST WITH ME AND BLOODY RED EYE CUZ, HIS DATING ME."

Bill hug him

Ryin start to cry loudly and scream, "GET OUT LEAVE ME ALONE"
Bloody red eyes grind him and put hins finger nail in his shoulder flesh.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 15, 2009 9:05am

He ame closer until he wa standing next to Vlad. "Maybe you should leave him alone." he said to Bloody red eyes.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune » Jan 15, 2009 5:16pm

sara couldnt stand this anymore, she couldnt stand the screaming. her mind seemed to shut down, then she felt her shield go out and wrap around ryin. she sighed. she causiously walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him to comfort him. "shh. they cant hurt you." she glared at red eye. a snarl was ripped from her throat "leave him alone." she said her eyes turning a particular shade of red themselves
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph » Jan 15, 2009 6:05pm

Vlad looked at them his power stoping "Just leave before I use it again, u welcome back just don't try to harm me,my friends,or any humans in the area."

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 15, 2009 11:01pm

bloody red eyes, van, and bill all disappear....."we will be back of you ryin."

Ryin push Sara away and ran off crying.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune » Jan 16, 2009 5:27am

sara glared at where he had run off "oh no he doesnt. not without an explanation." with that, sara chased after him and then pinned him to a tree. "ok, explain." she whispered, loosening her grip on his arms but not enough for him to be able to get away
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 16, 2009 11:10am

Ryin glare at Sara, "what is wrong with you LEAVE ME ALONE GURL." He struggle to get free.