Vampire High

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Re: Vampire High

Post by silvernekokitsune » Jan 16, 2009 12:21pm

"no. one) you obviously have people after you and i refuse to be responsible for if you are inuured or worse. two) there is no friggin way im letting you run away when i just stood up for you and i dont even get an explanation?" she said taking a harsher tone, maybe he would respond to that instead.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 16, 2009 1:28pm

Ryin growled very threaten way, "did i tell you to to offend me NO I DIDN'T U DID THAT ON UR OWN....so i don't owe u nothing"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph » Jan 16, 2009 3:15pm

Vlad looked at Kyro "U are?" he still never noticed anyone in school
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune » Jan 16, 2009 3:23pm

sara smirked "thats a double negative. meaning you do owe me something and besides, its just common courtsy" she shot back, tightening the hold on his wrists
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 16, 2009 10:50pm

Ryin glare and start to get really pissy and eyes turned pitch black....hair, nail and teet grow. "LET GO OF ME"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune » Jan 17, 2009 6:51am

sara began to change tactics and loosened her grip on his wrists "shh, its ok. if I let go your going to run away. please don't run away?" she said quietly trying to calm him down. she wished he would just calm down already and not run away so she could trust him to stay.