Lycans/Werewolves! (all can join, lycan, wherewolf or not!!)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Lycans/Werewolves! (all can join, lycan, wherewolf or not!!)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 18, 2009 11:09pm

Ryin howled sadly wondering what to do next and look away and look at the fall howled

James lower his ears and bark sadly at you
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 5:47am

Kyro wrote:He clung to Kai, still sobbing "i don't know what to do. I'm so confused..."

[[Nia and I will be in and out rp'ing in threads she is participating in.]]

Kai grabbed to Kyro. "It's okay, sweetheart. Everything will be fine...or so I hope."
And its hard to face the facts, When the darkness fades to black
It's not just make believe, When they make me take a seat
And they put amphetamines, in the air and make me breath!!

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 19, 2009 6:00am

"I prey to whatever gods are out there that your right..."
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 6:06am

Kai morphed into his were form and looked back at Killua and growled.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 19, 2009 7:23am

Even though Kai was in were form, Kyro still held onto him.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 19, 2009 7:31am

Ryin sesne something going on with the other wolf....Ryin walk up next to Killua and Kai growling at him. He lower his head and snarl at Kai. "leave him alone he isn't doing nothing boy." look at Killua and lower ears and lick his nose.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 7:57am

"I know he's not, but he's too close for comfort Ryin. So get him and yourself away or I'm going to start breaking some heads open." Kai's eyes fully turned a dark red, his teeth grew a good inch, and blood started to drip from his gums as he realized he was clenching his jaw too tight as his teeth pierced the flesh of his mouth.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 19, 2009 8:19am

Ryin shake his head, "stop at once with ur stupid threat acting all tough. Plus we have distance between. SO stop being so paranoide about things. We didn't hear nothing and we will not try to eas drop. You need to calm down before you start somethng that didn't even need to be start. Plus you are over reacting about this anyways. We are way out hearing zone. Seriously calm down and just talk to Kyro and not worry about us. IM not going to listen to a demand when i don't really have to cuz, i know what is good for me. TO threaten ppl with that kind of force is very stupid and ur not even thinking boy."

Shakes head and look around confused on why Kai is acting so protective and so angry at them like they try to kill him in the past. Ryin knows that he never might any of this wolves before in his past except, emily, james, and his baby siblings. He step forward and bow infront of Kai.

"Listen we aren't trying to get in the way of ur conversation we aren't here to fight you. So please grow up and stop acting like ur the tought man in the pack becuz, it will just grow old for me and i will have it and let everyone not go near you. THis behavior is not even tolerate in a pack. In ur own pack on the alpha dog does that and if you realize we havent vote you as a alpha dog yet."

Ryin look at the sky with some thoughts. Look at Kai and Kyro with a annoying face. RYin think look at Killua. Ryin made it worse and just lay down and lay on his side waiting wondering what killua was going to do next.

"So go back to your conversation with Kyro and we will leave if we wont to or not. You can't tell use what to do yet. You haven't got the kind of respect. Plus odering ppl to leave when the hardly didn't do anything and they really aren't even close to you is stupid reason to threaten anything with their life. Im just trying to say we mean no harm or trying to get ur life in danger. Just go back talking to Kyro like we aren't even here."

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 8:44am

"No. I'm not going to obide by your wishes Ryin. It's bullshit. And my threats aren't just threats..." Kai removes Kyro's hold on him and walks over to Ryin. "Get back. Away from the forest and I won't have to go through with what I've planned."

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 19, 2009 10:37am

Kyro looked at Kai a bit confused.

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 10:50am

"uh.." Kai looked back at Kyro, noticing the confused look upon his face. "Nothing with you, that's not the...uhm, not what I've planned." He turned back to Ryin as he slowly turn normal again. "I just...I want you to leave. You're presence, it's really bothering me. I just wish you would leave." Kai was overwhelmed with a sad feeling and slowly dragged himself back to Kyro, nuzzling his muzzle against Kyro's face, whimpering. "I'm so sorry, Kyro. I don't ever mean to get that way."

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 19, 2009 10:52am

He threw his arms around him "Its alright...I understand..."

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 11:06am

"uh, okay." Kai smiled and whimpered again. He slipped out from Kyro grip and turn into just the wolf form. Kai noticed it was getting dark as he pointed his snout towards the sky and howled a sad and lonely tune.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 19, 2009 11:08am

Kyro just sat down next to him. He didn't feel like really doing anything.

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 19, 2009 12:01pm

Kai stopped abruptly and nudged Kyro lovingly. Kai smiled then went back to howling, although this time the tune caried a lighter feeling.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph » Jan 19, 2009 1:07pm

Killua watched Kai and Kyro focusing more on Kyro though
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.