Lycans/Werewolves! (all can join, lycan, wherewolf or not!!)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Lycans/Werewolves! (all can join, lycan, wherewolf or not!!)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 23, 2009 10:06am

Ryin came out and walk infront of Kai, "let them be u can't have Kyro to urself Kai!" Ryin look at Cole and wiggle his ears knowing this wolf was a very caring person. swaying his tail side to side and slowly walk side of Cole and seat down.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega » Jan 23, 2009 6:54pm

Cole didn't press the matter any more, and so drew his hand back. When he was growled at by the other wolf, he turned and watched him steadily for a moment. "I mean no harm, honest." He said, holding his hands in front of him as a sign of peace. His attention turned to the new comer and another wave was given. He decided to sit down so it would be easier to see everyone. "I'm Cole." He wasn't talking to anyone in particular and kept moving his attention to the three around him.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Jan 24, 2009 5:16am

Kai's jaw dropped to the floor. " are you COMPLETELY insane? I'm not like this for Kyro's sake, [censored] Kyro for all I care, I mean yeah I care about him, but I'm wary about such a new person and how much I'm gagging at his/her/its kindness. I've known plenty of people in my past who have shown me kindness but all they done after their 'kindness' grew over was hate and with that hate they struck out against anything they could. I'm not waiting for another hopeless person to become that." Kai pointed over Ryin's shoulder at Cole. "You do anything, ANYTHING of the sort and your dead. I will KILL you." Kai snarled at Ryin and Cole and walked off.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 25, 2009 8:28am

Ryin growled and snarl at Kai and ran infront of him. "listen boy don't ever snap at me with that piece of information its pointless i know this already i been with all kinds in the world. So nothing is new for me." HE put his nose on Kai's nose, "Don't ever think im stupid boy." HE walked off and lay next to Cole.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega » Jan 27, 2009 1:31am

Cole was caught off guard with the sudden outburst. He waited silently taking everything in. "Hey, hey, I was simply being polite. This here isn't my territory and so I didn't want to offend anyone. No reason to be nasty to you or anyone if you haven't done anything." He shrugged, shaking his head. "I won't." Looking over as Ryin laid down beside him, he smiled. "Thanks." He reached out to stroke Ryin on the head if he was allowed to. "And I'm sorry if I caused any drama." He muttered, watching Kai's form retreat.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 27, 2009 10:37am

Kyro ran off.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Jan 27, 2009 10:54am

.:Aki-Kun:. wrote:Ryin growled and snarl at Kai and ran infront of him. "listen boy don't ever snap at me with that piece of information its pointless i know this already i been with all kinds in the world. So nothing is new for me." HE put his nose on Kai's nose, "Don't ever think im stupid boy." HE walked off and lay next to Cole.

Kai walked huffy up to Ryin. "Boy? Don't think you can get off calling me "boy" you stupid dog." Kai grabbed Ryin up by the coat and threw him against a tree. Kai looked angrily at Cole and replied, "I'm not angry at you, I'm just wary." Kai's anger started to fade. "I just don't want you to turn out to be him." Kai pointed at the mutt that he just threw. "As you can tell, I don't like being called "boy", main reason why that," Kai kept pointing at Ryin, "happened."

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 27, 2009 11:42am

Ryin look at Cole and Heard what Kai said about him turning out like him. He lower his ears whimper it hurt him really hard deep. He started to cry and whimper wondering what he did this time. he didn't like seeig ppl hurt or yell at for a reason. But, everytime he tries to help out it always end up being in the middle of drama or make it worse. Look at Kai, "please, im not a mutt and yea, ur right im worth nothing to anyone right now. " He lower his tail showing he didn't want to be tough anymore he just want peace and happiness. He slowly walk up to Cole something about him he felt peaceful near him.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Jan 27, 2009 1:24pm

Kai turned to Ryin apologetically. "Well, no you aren't....not worth nothing. you're worth something..." Kai looked down then walked off.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 27, 2009 1:45pm

Ryin look at him and perk his ears happily and then got sad again. He look at Kai realizing he has some goodness in him too. He sway his tail very gently and slowly showing he wasn't totally sad or terrified. Ryin slowly looking at Kai and Kyro where they left and wiggle his ears. he want to go to Kyro wondering he scared him off.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Jan 28, 2009 10:53am

Kai kept walking.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 28, 2009 4:23pm

Kyro kept running until he exausted himself.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Jan 29, 2009 10:40am

[[i declare a name change. I am going to change my characters appearance [[human]] as well as name.]]
{New Name: Malti (pronounced Mal-Tie)}
{New Appearance [[human]]: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/F ... Anime3.jpg }

Malti kept walking eventually running into Kyro. "Are you okay?"

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 29, 2009 10:52am

"go....away..." he said as he tried to catch his breath.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Jan 29, 2009 1:25pm

Malti shrugged. "Okay." Malti walked off casually, as he turned into a human.

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 29, 2009 1:27pm

He just sat there.