Death Note RP: A Changing World

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Ren Avante
Baka Otaku

Death Note RP: A Changing World

Post by Ren Avante »

Hi there, I was just bored, so I decided to create this little RP section.....

You can either create your own character or play as a character that already exists in the anime/manga

So, here's the form to create your own chatacters:

Name:
Style (punk, prep, ect.):
Hair Color
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Follower of Kira or Opposing Kira?:

And an RP sample that others can reply to underneath it! Okay? Here's my sample and the starter

Name: Ren Avante
Style (punk, prep, ect.): Goth
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Has turned permanently red
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 98lbs
Likes: Kira, night, black, red, books, rainy days, clouds the stars, the cold, and gothic things
Dislikes: Crime, people who oppose Kira, day, bright and light colors, heat, the sun, and preppy things
Follower of Kira or Opposing Kira?: Loyal Follower

I am allowed to follow in the path of Kira, aren't I? Why are the police trying to stop us from doing what we want to do? People have free will, and those who try to take that right away are the true criminals. Ren's thoughts drifted away from whatever she was supposed to do as she stared out of the window, daydreaming about what kind of person the savior Kira was. Just to point out, Ren is not Rem, for she is not a shinigami. Anyway, she knew that he...or she, punished criminals who did crimes so insanely dangerous it put them in jail for many years, even a lifetime.

But sometimes things don't go according to plan. That's when the convicts escape.

The ravenette knew that there was an escaped convict near the school, and she knew who it was. The same man had almost raped her and other girls from the school all at once, but he was outnumbered and the girls and Ren escaped, while the gothic ravenette called the police and gave a clear description of the man. Now she was afradi for her life, since she knew that the man would come after HER, the one who called the police and the last person he saw while getting into the police car.

She wished for a miracle, anything to stay away from the crazed convict.
The best part of BELIEVE is the LIE