The Forgotten Race

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Forgotten Race

Post by Goldenwolf »

((hey guys i think deaths out but remember to wait a little bit for me, at the moment i'll only be on once a day or so x3 ))

Goldie finished her meal and slapped a talisman on it, making it dissapear. Sighing as she heard the spar challenge, she got up and began muttering a long incantation under her breath, several talismans flying from no where to hang on the ceiling.
"Try not to throw each other out of a window. I've reinforced everything in this room so you can't break anything and so no sound is heard of your spar. I've also increased the dimensions of the room, which should come into affect right about...now," the room shuddered as it grew in size so it was as large as half a football pitch, "This obviously is not affected outside, everyone will just see what I put earlier. No biting remember," she flashed a very canine grin and walked back to her desk.
"Oh yes, out of curiosity, what do my powers mean Mahlyenki?"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled "Simple u like control. Sure Aaron. I'll probly lose but it'd be worth it to fight." grins "And biting is so allowed teacher. I need to be allowed to bite otherwise I'll lose for certian." stands up the snake hissing at Aaron hearing its masters command through his will "I'll make sure not to hurt u permenantly."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Alright, so would you like to start, or should I?" Aaron said standing up with a grin.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki bowed to Aaron never let his eyes move his Aaron's face "U can." from his bowing postions he drops to a fighting crouch smiling "I'm ready anytime."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron smiled as he pulled out a sword handle, with no blade. A katana of stone formed on it, and Aaron's hand became on fire. He waved the fire over the earth, and purified it, causing it to become metal. So with his finely crafted katana in hand he said, "Alright, but I will start you off easy." He sliced his sword up-wards, sending out a sharp blast of air. The blast was sharp and fast enough that it could slice through the strongest steel as if it were butter.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled standing there as the air cam at him at the last second his body moved to the left just a fraction the air only mussing his air "That was easy?" smiles a blade sliping out of his seleve the black fire shooting up out of the red line on the blade engulfing the entire blade "Now let me start off easy." he slashes his blade without moving any closer the fire flies off heading for ur head the blade shortly following off he slips the two katanas from his back the fire appearing in his right handed one and water driping off the one in his left arm

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Yeah, well......" Aaron started as he cut at a downward angle, slicing through the blast. He followed by moving to the side last second to avoid the sword, like Mahlyenki had done before. "... I have to go easy on you this whole match, or else I might kill you."

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie sighed and examined her nails absent mindedly. She had been around long enough to know about dueling demons. Especially the males. Always wanting to show off their powers, flex their magical muscles. She covered a smile. She was once young and show offy.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled and stand up "This fight is over" the snake that had been around his neck had jumped off and slithered around behind Aaron its fangs open at his ankle "U have a few seconds to either try and evade or surrender." smile fade his katanas still out "Although I bet u can get out and Ms Wolfe stop smiling this is all for fun not some type of male BS." he had guessed what Goldie might of been thinking

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie smiled wider and winked.
"I know its all for fun, but it can be both at the same time. Its not just boys though, I used to have games with my friends when I was young. We had the entire castle to ourselves back then," she yawned again and checked her watch.
"Fast match, you still have an hour and 50 minutes till I have to kick you out for your next lesson,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

All of the sudden the room flashed with light, and when it faded Aaron was now behind Mahlyenki, with his sword to Mahlyenki's back. "Right back at you, a few seconds to evade or surrender."

((Alright, before anyone calls me on this, it is not teleporting. He covers himself with light momentarily to allow himself to move at the speed of light, but moving this fast tires him out quicker.))

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki didn't even seem to notice the Aaron was behind him "I'm skipping the rest of my classes so it doesn't matter to me." seems to notice Aaron now "Ur sword is on fire." as he say that the black fire leaps from his sword onto urs climbing up the sword towards ur hand he drops to the ground and rolls away poping back up fire creeping up his arm from his sword

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron looked at the blade. "Even in going easy against you, I may accidentally be forced to kill you. This is more fun than I thought, but I don't want to go too far in an unnecessary situation. So do you want to call it a draw?" The flame was almost to the guard on the sword, so Aaron let go of the sword and let it float there.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki stood up and smiled the fire covering his body "Sure hope u don't mind but if I don't finish what I started I'll end up destroying something" the fire was playing around his neck trying to cover his entire body the fire leaped off and turned ur sword into ash "Thats better and yes a draw is fine." falls back his eyes closed "Used to much energy."

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Without a talisman, Goldie flicked her hand at a chair and it whizzed across the battle ground so it caught Mahlyenki before he fell. Another chair exploded and she frowned, sighing. The air in the hall suddenly rippled and a tear appeared in the air. A giant beast in the shape of an upright werewolf came through, burning wth a bright orange flame. It shuffled towards Goldie, who watched its process, slightly bored.
"Come on you stupid mailman, hurry up," she muttered. It got close enough to her to hand her a piece of parchment, which wasn't affected by the fire on its hand. As soon as Goldie took the letter, it dissapeared in a bright burst of light and all was still again.
"Hmmmmm, looks like I am finally needed else where," she stood and eyed the boys.
"Do you want to help me do something? Its a bit more exciting than school,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**ok eveery9one i know i join this rp and didn't posted in this rp yet since i joined im sorry i haven't...i just jump in and find a way to get my character with the others....and i realize i don't have a appearance for my profile and don't forget his a shapeshifter.... http://s.mynicespace.com/myspacepic/460/46038.jpg ... green eyes and has two pierceing on his lips on each side.**

Ryin was going in the school really really school not sure if school was going on sitill...either way he didn't care he kind of like when the school was empty cuz, he love being a lone and doing a lot of thinking about several things that happen. He wasn't sure he want to fight back...he thought of having revenge for the longest time but, he seems like he doesn't want to fight back he wasn't sure what he really want to do next.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720