The Forgotten Race

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Forgotten Race

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Oh yea and my name is Aaron." he said as he looked over at the clock and back to Mahlyenki.

((Ok, so do we have permission to fast forward past class?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki kept wondering if he could start a small fire one that would burn itself out sooner or later

((I don't know its would be up to Death))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie smiled and nodded
"Well done Chris, very good," she smiled to herself more, at the fact that someone knew more than usual. Maybe young demons had been taught well. She watched as Mahlyenki walked in,
"You are late mister," she said kindly. The lesson went on, Goldie quizing them about the names of gods and goddesses. Soon the bell rang. Goldie looked up with surprise
"Well I guess thats the end of my lesson. Theres no homework this time, so enjoy the rest of your day! Try not to get into trouble kids," her eyes swept round the room, lingering on the three demon boys.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled and looked back into far left corner and willed the fire away he sighed his power had a range of control so he couldn't leave any of his flame or water up while he walked away Mahlyenki stood up and fell back down almost instantly into his chair even he muttered "crap" under his breathe extering his will on black fire always exhausted him thats why he carried around lighters willing existing flame into dark flame then using that took little to no of his stamina Mahlyenki decided to wait for Chris and Aaron to leave before he got back up and tried again
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie noticed Mahlyenki's sudden weakness. Sorting out her things and then placing them in her briefcase, she walked past Chris and Aaron, giving them a small knowing smile, then walked to Mahlyenki.
"Are you okay there mister....?"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki looked up at Goldie "My name is Mahlyenki and I'm fine just a little tired." smiled slightly "I'm sorry but I didn't catch ur name Miss??" fliddles with a lighter in his pocket trying not to ignite it to help him calm down "Also I'm sorry for being late. I got a little lost."
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie smiles gently
"That is okay Mahlyenki we all get a little lost on our first day. I am Miss Algea Wolfe. As you probably guessed, I teach Classical Civilisation. I hope to see you in my next class tomorrow? And to tell you the truth I got a little lost earlier on, along with Chris over there," she smiled gently at Mahlyenki again then nodded to the door, "You best go, it is break time I believe,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki shakes his head "I don't plan on going to the rest of my classes. This is the only clas i'm interested in." looks around making sure everyone but Aaron,Chris,and Goldie are the only ones in the room he pulls out his lighter and starts flicking it on and off smiles feeling better
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie raises her eye brows and watches him flick his lighter.
"Well I like that you favour my class, but you can't stay in my classroom all day I have other classes in here this afternoon," she pauses for a moment then chuckles. In an instant she draws a paper talisman from no where, whispers a few quick words and flicks the talisman at the light. A sudden flame bursts from the light nearly scorching the cieling.
"You shouldn't show off your lighter, other teachers might want to confiscate it," she winks and then looks out the window, "I guess, if you wanted, you could stay in here until my next class, it is up to you,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki fell out of his chair with a shocked expression on his face "H-H-how did u do that??" smiles inwardly while keeping the shocked expression on his face he wanted to know what reaction he would get out of his teacher
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie shrugged.
"I didn't do anything, maybe your lighter malfunctioned. You should never play with fire," she smiled slyly and looked to the slight burn mark on the ceiling then sighed.
"I guess I shall need that cleaned. Maybe I can blame it on someone else. Say it was there before," the talisman has burned up in the inferno so there was no evidence left of what she had done.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled "here I'll help u with that." pulls out a small vial of water opens it and wills it to clean the spot which it does qucikly in a few seconds the burn mark gone the water trails back intot he vial closes the vial and puts it back in his pocket stands up and smiles Mahlyenki says "There u don't need to lie." picks up his lighter which he had droped when he pulled that fake fall
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie placed her hand to her mouth thoughtfully as she smiled, watching the magic.
"So you are a demon. I thought as much. You need physical elements though, you can conjure them from thin air?" she chuckled and shook her head, "Very interesting. Maybe when you are older you can do it with out physical elements. I knew a demon once who could form water and fire from air and the earth. Maybe I can help you out sometime,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki shakes his head "I've grown use to using physical elements but I can conjure it from air and the earth. It just tires me out for a bit." shrughs "And I'm way older then I look Miss Wolfe...or atleast I think I am. Its been a long time." smiles slightly "How old are u?? Ur not as young as u look I'm betting."
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron watched Mahlyenki use the powers. "It's rude to ask a woman's age, and it isn't safe to show off your powers, even around others."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie smiled slyly again as Aaron spoke
"That is true Aaron. It is rude to ask a lady her age Mahlyenki! But I'll tell you this now. Heracles, did fight the hydra and saved me a job. I owed him a drink after that. Man that big, near enough cleared out my purse," she pouted for a second then shook her head, "Well I think I'll stay here until the afternoon. You boys can stay here if you want, but I doubt it will be very interesting. And Aaron is right Mahlyenki, it is dangerous to show off your powers in a human school,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3