Betrayal

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Betrayal

Post by Goldenwolf »

Super heroes used to be figures of awe and celebration. People would crowd in the streets to see them, scuffle for autographs, sell snaps for massive amounts of money.

But a new criminal system was bought out by the government. So effective, all criminals and villains were soon caught or killed all over the world. At first, people accepted it, the heroes dissapeared back into the wood works, their powers no longer needed but always on stand by.

But now, a British Government fears Super Heroes will usurp them. They fear the heroes want to take over the world and have issued arrests and killing orders against them. Mobs of people with murder in their eyes and badges of authority in their palms roam the streets looking for heroes to attack, arrest, or, if possible, kill.

The the Anti-Im's they call themselves. Killing heroes 'for the justice of the government and the country'.

Now all heroes must choose. Would they group together and fight against the very people they swore to protect? Will they hide under ground, or even leave Earth altogether?

You can be a hero or a human.
If you are a human please state if you are a hero hater or a hero sympathiser (bearing mind sympathisers have to hide as well, or at least hide their feelings)

Profile set up:

Name:
Bio:
Personlity:
Anything else?:
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Betrayal

Post by Goldenwolf »

Name: Algea Wolfe/Goldenwolf
Hero or Human?: hero
Appereance:
http://fc82.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
http://fc79.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
http://fc90.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
Bio: Algea is actually a demon, but a heroic demon. She saved humans from rogue demons and killed and sealed a lot of man eaters. She was sealed in a box for many centuries till a young girl opened it and released her. Is often seen as a wolf with Kitty, being 'dog'.
Personlity: Algea can be quite stand offish and seemingly cold hearted but she has a warm side and a soft spot for humans.
Anything else?: is shocked by the humans hatred for heros and doesnt want to fight them. Her powers are used with paper talismans.

Name: Kitty Jones
Hero or Human?: hero
Appereance: http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg
Bio: Kitty is a happy go lucky hero, often helping out with a smile on her face, often cracking jokes even if the situation is unfunny. She was born different and was orphaned at a young age. Even though she is 43 she never ages. When she was 19 she found Algea's box and released her, now the demon being in Kitty's debt.
Personlity: hyper, happy, despite acting air headed, is quite intelligent
Anything else?: Kitty's powers consist of flying with out wings, super strength, transforming into a black cat, control over vines, fire breath, artic breath and control of waves (more so at ahem time of the month)
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

Name: Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
Human/Hero: Hero
Appearance: http://www.easttouch.com.hk/images/touc ... 634323.JPG
History/Bio: The Penguin is born disfigured and his wealthy parents throw their infant son into Gotham's sewers. The child survives, floating down Gotham's sewers and under the city zoo, where he is taken in by a group of penguins and later joins a circus freak show.
He wears a gothic, Victorian-style outfit, with a jabot as opposed to a bow tie. Other instances show him in black boots, a dickey, and something akin to a child's blanket sleeper, or the old long john-style underwear of the 1800s. He has a top hat along with a monocle.
He is known for his love of birds and his specialized high-tech umbrellas. The Penguin received his alias from a childhood nickname, bestowed by his peers, who teased him because of his grotesque appearance and love of birds. The Penguin is in control of his own actions and perfectly sane, features that serve to maintain a unique relationship with his archenemies.The Penguin is a master criminal strategist; he uses his considerable intellect to gain wealth and power through less than legal means. Driven entirely by self-interest, Penguin often relies on cunning, wit and intimidation to exploit his surrounding for profit and advance his own schemes. He usually plans crimes, but doesn't often commit them himself. Although fighting and hard work is mostly pushed over to his henchmen, he himself is not above taking aggressive lethal actions on his own, (especially when provoked). He is also a master of multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat, and is considerably agile and strong.
The Penguin always carries an umbrella due to his Mother’s fanaticism. The umbrellas usually contain weapons such as machine guns, missiles, lasers, flame-throwers and acid spraying devices. He usually carries an umbrella with the function to transform its top into a series of spinning blades. This can be used as a mini helicopter or as an offensive weapon.
Other info: Can breathe on water and on land, can control water & ice, can freeze anything with his umbrella. He has an enormous intellect and is probablly the most intelligent hero that is still alive. He helped many other heroes to fight their enemies with his tactical schemes and tricks.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Welcomes :D

So is the Penguin a villain turned hero? I know the original character is a villain, but is the way you portray him heroic?
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Well, he is like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame here. He looks like he looks, but he is still on the heroic side. He was a villain before, but he turned to the hero side a long time ago. But if it starts, I will try to make his psychology very interesting.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Ahhhh okies thanks for clearing that up!! I hope we get more people so I can start it!
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Me too
lilemokatya
Newbie Otaku

Post by lilemokatya »

Name: Katya Pentrilli
Hero or Human?: Hero
Appereance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 1.jpg?o=77
Bio: She has no idea who she is. Woke up in the middle of a fire and found out she was the one who started it
Personlity: Generaly outgoing
Anything Else: Has control over all fire
~Dushka~
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Thank you for joining :D
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Name: Ethryl
Appereance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/N ... 24a1a5.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb12 ... rewolf.jpg
Bio: Seems to have come from another world
Personlity: Sarcastic, but usually nice
Anything else?: Shapeshifter Hero

[[i have to edit the wolf form more again tonight.]]
Last edited by Aiden on Mar 25, 2009 7:29am, edited 2 times in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

I'll join tomorrow.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

So, are we starting ?
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[no not yet. and if you need to talk that's not as your character, please use brackets.]]
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

(Sorry, but do you have a pathological need to correct each of my posts or avatar or anything else ?)
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Name: Chris
Appereance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... s/Wind.jpg
Bio: He was just began to discover his powers when the new law went into effect. He had fully developed his powers when the hunt for heros began.
Personlity: he is a silent guy who doesnt tend to say too much
Anything else?: He has all control over the wind element and can to just about anything with it.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Gregory House, MD wrote:(Sorry, but do you have a pathological need to correct each of my posts or avatar or anything else ?)
[[somewhat. yes. I'm not OCD though. I don't have an addiction to fixing things. I'm just making you a correct Rp'er. Do you have anything else you want to whine about? or is that just a pathological disease you might have encountered recently?]]