Betrayal

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Betrayal

Post by Goldenwolf » Mar 23, 2009 6:00pm

(children children calm down no bickering unless its IC please :P does anyone want to be a anti-hero human as well as a hero? just we dont have any thats all x3 thank you for waiting so patiently :D )

Kitty was sulking. Goldie could tell by the slight pout of her friends lips and the fact her tail was twitching like mad. Goldie, in her wolf form, looked off the edge of the ledge they were perched on as a anti-hero riot splayed out in the road beneath them. The police were half heartedly trying to qualm it but they were not to bothered as people burnt effigies and chanted hate slogans. Heroes had fled this neighbourhood ages ago, except for Kitty. Goldie looked at her friend again. She was sulking because Goldie had picked her up and taken her to this ledge, out of harms way.
"Can't I just spit on them or something?" Kitty whined a little.
"No, because you'll end up fire spitting on them. I may have a invisible talisman round us, but they might twig when fire spit rains down on them," The talisman in question was stuck to the ledge edge, looking for all the world like a ordinary piece of paper. Only demons could see the glowing markings making their little bubble invisible to the human eye.

(none chibi pics: http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs44/i/2009/ ... wolf18.png , http://fc44.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/ ... wolf18.png )
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Mar 24, 2009 6:50am

Ethryl, in wolf form, sat atop his penthouse watching the busy streets below with intensity.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 24, 2009 10:15am

Oswald sat in his comfy chair. He was at a desk looking at some maps. Although he has been living in a sewer for ages, he managed to arrange it to be extremely nice. ''Bloody humans. What we did for them and look at us now... I cannot even go out to get some fresh food'', he thought. Just then, a penguin entered the room.

- Good, food. Bravo old chap! Thank you Winston - said Oswald to his pet penguin.

He had brought some cooked fish and fruit from above so that Osawl can eat. He moved the maps a little and started eating the found which had been brought in front of him.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 24, 2009 6:11pm

Name: Henry Killinger
Hero or Human?: Human
Appereance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/henr ... er.jpg?o=1

Bio: Formerly a mafia crime lord, Henry Killinger saw his power disintegrate as all his fellow mafia members were arrested and incarcerated one by one. Seeing a chance to change everything, he started using his few remaining resources to help capture and kill heroes. The London Police department made him an honorary deputy for his great success in helping rid the streets of heroes. With this title he was able to expand his crime ring without authority’s knowing anything. After that his power and influence has grown as he helps lead the battle in fighting against these heroes.

Personlity: To the public he is a morally driven man, kindhearted and forgiving, concerned primarily on ensuring public safety by riding the world of heroes. To those who know him as a mafia leader he is cold hearted and ruthless capable of doing anything to get ahead.

Anything else?: His public popularity has risen so high that now he is running for governor.

Name: Noata
Hero or Human?: Ex Hero
Appereance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... a.jpg?o=95

Bio: An ex hero turned hero hunter. Originally he was a hero for the people who fought endlessly to rid the world of crime. When heroism became outlawed by the government he refused to go into hiding and continued fighting crime. He was quickly captured by Henry Killinger and was offered the chance to join his side or die. He is now Henry Killinger’s right hand man in both capturing other heroes and carrying out criminal activities.

Personlity: The cold and corrupt world has made his once innocent and happy personality one driven by hate and revenge

Anything else?: He has super speed, excellent marksmanship and his WOC is his Katana which he always has on him.
Last edited by Naota 261 on Mar 24, 2009 6:45pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 24, 2009 6:43pm

Henry’s plan was ingenious. Noata was shaking with anticipation. Hiring a pair of amateur robbers to knock off a series of banks that have yet to install electronic bank notes. Their plan was simple enough to work but it was too obvious a plan and only a matter of time before someone caught on. In the inevitable event that a hero would come out of hiding to stop these robbery’s Noata was there to capture that hero in the name of Henry Killinger. For the crime syndicate, this was a win win situation. Either another bank would be robbed today or a hero will be caught.
This was the day of the third robbery and Noata was sitting in a coffee shop across the street from the bank as the two Robbers pulled up in the same car they always did before each robbery. Noata kept an eye in case a hero would emerge to stop the robbers.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 25, 2009 7:04am

After he had finished eating and washing the dishes, Oswald returned to his maps. But soon after, Winston came by with a message and gave it to Oswald.

- What? Another robbery? Killinger is getting predictable and boring. Well, I presume I will take care of that matter. Blast it, I will have to fight with that hooded traitor again. A ghastly fellow Winston. You are lucky that you can be here all the time - said Oswald

He stood up, took one of his umbrellas, with a shield and razor blades, and went to the escalator he had built a long time ago to get him up faster. Soon, he was up. He entered an alley and went to the bank where the robbery was supposed to be. When he was finally there, he hid and, while hiding, he saw Noata on the coffee shop and a car that had pulled over. He stood there, hidden, getting prepared for battle.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Mar 25, 2009 7:08am

Ethryl jumped from building to building looking down at the streets, stopping abruptly when he noticed a quite fat little man below, with an umbrella. Ethryl fell to the ground, landing square on his feet, and standing up straight to a tall 6 1/2 feet looking down at the squishy man. "Hm, it doesn't seem you REALLY need that shield and those blades."

[[updated my shifter appearance.]]

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 25, 2009 10:36am

- As stupid as always. Those masked idiots in the car are not the real enemies. I could take them all down with my hat. The hooded crature drinking coffee is Noata. I presume you are not that stupid to not know who HE is. Now, if you plan on helping, take care of the robbers, if not, please leave. I am not planning on defeating you and Noata both in one day - said Oswald looking at Ethryl

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Mar 25, 2009 12:38pm

"...Please leave? What do you take me as? A fool? Just because I may NOT be willing to help, depending on if I really feel the need to help you, doesn't mean I'm going to leave or, at that, even think about leaving. If anything I'd rather stay, grab a seat, get some popcorn and enjoy the show, squishy pants." Ethryl laughed as his quite large paw pushed down on the squishy man's fat head, before laughing and slauntering away.

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf » Mar 25, 2009 12:56pm

Goldie watched as the crowd moved on up the street. Left over bits of trash, smoking missiles and banner boards littered the road. She noticed two people talking on the street, one tall and agile looking another short and well dressed. She looked at Kitty and saw her friend was watching her too.
"Those idiots," muttered the girl, then, with a hiss as she broke the invisible barrier, scaled down the side of the building like a blonde spider, and landed in the alley between buildings. Goldie sighed, grabbed her talisman as she lept off the building into nothing and re-appeared next to Kitty.
"Here," she thrust the talisman at Kitty, muttering demon runes as she did. Kitty grinned and stuck the talisman in her pocket. As she did, her ears and tail disappeared and her outfit changed into purple skinny jeans, a purple shirt dress belted at the waist and a green cardie. Kitty looked at feet as Goldie applied the spell to herself.
"These shoes are too tight," Goldie, in her smart looking skirt suit, scowled at her partner and strode out of the alley, with Kitty in tow.
"Now I assume you wanted to tell off those Heroes off? Come on then," Kitty pouted slightly then picked her way across the road, adjusting her beany hat. Goldie followed cautiously, incase the rioters came back,
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 25, 2009 3:06pm

Oswald took his umbrella, grabbed Ethryl's foot and pulled it so that Ethryl fell down on his head.

- The higher you are, the harder you fall, old chap - said Oswald with a smile at his face

He looked back and saw to more people coming.

- Oh great, now we shall have a circus. People, let us make a tactic. Noata is sitting there waiting for us. The hooded idiots are just a cover up. Now, could one of you two go with the big guy over here and take care of the burgrals while the second one accompies me in a duel with Noata. I think that the plan is best for now, regarding the facts we have - suggested Oswald

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf » Mar 25, 2009 3:16pm

Kitty scowled at Oswald and flicked her hair over her shoulder.
"I'm not here to stop some stupid robbery. Let them be robbed, they deserve it. I'm here to tell you its stupid to gather here when theres a massive anti-US riot going on round the corner! And another thing....wait...did you say Noata?" she whipped round to glare at Noata in the cafe.
"That b*stard! I'm sooo going to beat him down," Goldie's expression turned to one of panic and she turned to Oswald.
"Noata caught one of her friends. She doesn't like humans any more but she HATES heroes who have turned against their own kind! Kitty, STOP!" She ran after Kitty as the blonde girl stormed into the cafe.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 25, 2009 3:26pm

((is it to late to join love))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 25, 2009 3:43pm

- Blasted. Big guy, take care of the robbers please - said Oswald running of after them.

He took his umbrela and pressed a button. Suddenly, a sharp blade came out of the top of the umbrella.

- You blasted idiots. Why do I always have to use force - said Oswald

He stopped and prepared himself for the usage of his powers. He powered up his fist and attacked his two allies with a hydro pump blasting them on the opposite wall. He then took his umbrella and froze then while they were on the floor so that they cannot interfere.

- I apologise lads, but your zealousness and careness would only be in the way. Now... Noata, my dear friend. Who's it been all this time? You came here to catch one of us for that chap of yours, the ugly one. I forgot his name. But it is not important. Do you remember the last little duel we had? I have my artillery in my right hand. I hope you brought yours because I will not hesitate to kill you if needed. So, Noata, are you ready? En garde - said Oswald pointgin his umbrella-sword at Noata waiting to duel.

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 25, 2009 3:54pm

Name: Aki
Hero or Human?: human with the side of Protecting the heroes
Appereance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/sexy ... l.jpg?o=50 ((SHE NEVER LOOK LIKE HER AGE EVER))
Bio: she Raise a hero name Ryin he was a shapeshifter and taught him everything that is going on human and heroes....when ryin found out his power thats when aki told ryin not to ever became anything or do anything like that around human...several things happen during that time...when hero left one young female went to Aki said that she want him to leave a peaceful...cuz, the dad was actually a human
Personlity:very protective of Ryin but, she is a very smart human
Anything else?: nothing right now

Name: Ryin
Hero or Human?: Hero and his a shapeshifter
Appereance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/youn ... ed.jpg?o=1
Bio: his been with aki since he was little and doesn't know other hero
Personlity: shy, timid, and very attach to aki
Anything else?: nothing
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf » Mar 25, 2009 3:58pm

((welcome))
Kitty squealed as the ice formed up around her and Goldie
"Hey nicomp-poop! What did I just tell you about powers and humans hating us? Sheesh, men are such IDIOTS," she covered her mouth with her hand and breathed fire into it discretly, then melted the ice around her so she could get out.
"Hey, Kitty, can you remove me as well please?" snapped Goldie. Kitty stuck out her tongue and lent against the open door way of the cafe, watching the duel invite with a indignant snort.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3