Betrayal

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Betrayal

Post by Goldenwolf » Mar 27, 2009 1:13pm

((thats okay Nia it wasnt proper god modding on your side except for stabbies x3 as long as ya both know now!!))

Kitty was getting highly annoyed with Oswald's arrogance. With a screech of impatience, she counteracted his ice with her fire breath as she leapt in to the air.
"Kitty don't!! We shouldn't be fighting among ourselves! We should be joining forces and trying to find a way to fight against those who are giving us a bad name!!" Kitty whizzed past her head as Goldie grew to the height of a giraffe and hovered near her face
"Whats the point Goldie? Everyone just wants to fight now. Fatty there thinks hes still in charge of everyone, even though I never actually joined his little group. Noata there betrayed us, wants to fight against us. We're falling apart and me and you cannot hold it together any more! Stop trying to be glue Goldie!"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 27, 2009 1:30pm

- Blasted women!!!!!!!!!! I am not controling anything. I am correcting your irrational stupidity. Althought you cannot die of any power, a blade kills anything, even a hero. I do not want us to fall apart, but since no one wants to work with me, I work alone and I do not like disturbances. Listen to your best friend for once, she is the rational of the two of you. If only the Joker werer here... Now, stop bugging me - said Oswald as he fired another ice attack at Noata.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Mar 27, 2009 8:25pm

Ethryl stopped, went back up the sewer hole, back out onto the street, refound Oswald and punched him in the face. "You're a dick." Ethryl haphazardly scaled a building and decided it would be best to stalk his prey for a while.

[[and you know, I don't really care what you have to say about this either, because I am so sick of your whining about my actions and me getting talked to, when you're doing the same. I'm so sick of people that talk to one person and not the other. Also, if you're reading this passage with an angry tone then you're also wrong about that as well. Tone can give any sentence and any paragraph a bad appearance. That's absolutely not what I'm trying to pull here. I'm trying to be as assertive as possible to get my point across but still at the same time be as polite as possible. Please and Thank you.]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 28, 2009 5:04am

(I really do not know if that was ment for me or for anyone else, but I do not care. You blew my Hide-out in the air. Which is no problem, as you will soon see. But this last post is kind of ridicolous... I am figthing with Noata, you enter inside, punch me and go. Rather awkwar, but those are your RP techniques, your choice. I will not object to that).

----------------------------------------------------------
New Character (talk with Goldenwolf):
Name: The Joker
Human/Hero: Hero
Appearance: http://filmlinc.files.wordpress.com/200 ... joker2.jpg
History/Bio: The Joker was a narcissistic gangster teamed up with The Pengiun. The duo was the most succesful crime duo during the 1st generation of heroes and none of them managed to stop them. During their heists, they would never hurt the humans, they would only take what they came for. After a while, when they have stashed everything in a secret place only they know about, they decided to join the heroes and help the humans they have robbed, but also spared, during their past adventures. His facias disfigurment came from a fall into a vat of chemicals during a confrontation with the Heroes. His trademark grin is the result of a botched attempt at plastic surgery by a back-alley surgeon to repair his bullet-torn, chemically disfigured face. The fall drove him a little insane, but only in a way that he makes fun of everything and laughs from time to time when there is no such reason. His intellect and his sense for reality is still normal.
Durin a fight at the beginning of the 'Betrayal' period he suddenly disappeared and went into hiding, leaving Oswald to fight alone. He always wears a colorful outfit (purple, blue, oragne) and a pruple hat that covers his red hair.
The Joker is a brilliant mastermind which makes him and Oswald the most deadliest, intelectually speaking, duo among the heroes.
Other info: Can control any form of gas (air, poison gas), always carries a pruple cane with him from which he can shoot toxic gas, has the power of mind control (which only works on humans, though).
------------------------------------------------
(I shall disregard Nia's last post and behave as if nothing had happened.)
After firing his ice blast, Oswald started approaching Noata with his sword up.

- Now, Noata... do you fancy a game of fencing, without the ose of these silly powers. Just like old times, when you were on our side.... the only difference now is that we fight like enemies, not friends. So, shall we - Oswald asked.

---MEANWHILE---

The Joker came out of the alley with a smile on his face. He had his hat and his cane with him.

- It has been so slong... the city has changed. Now, Killinger, do you facny an arrangement. I join your side, while returning to the heroes as if I were one of them. Then, once inside, I will start elimineting one by one from the iniside. So, what do you say Killinger - asked the Joker as he was laughing

- You will excuse that. So, do you agree - he asked

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Mar 28, 2009 7:56am

[[you know what. whatever. i'm sick of this rp. i'm sick of you, and yes I'm talking to you as in, "Gregory House, MD" if you catch my drift. You're disregard for practically anyone who isn't you or "Noata" is bullshit. You should take in everyone's post, even if it hasn't anything to do with your exact plans. Remember this isn't YOUR rp, dear. You can't do everything you wanna do and more, it's really up to the person who created the damn rp in the first place. And now at this point, I am, I'll admit, a little agitated, but I'm not going to give up my change for becoming mod now. I just want you to realize that you won't always get your way, both in life and online. Even if it is JUST an rp. You shouldn't just disregard another rp'ers post, if direct at you especially, just because you don't agree with it, or you feel awkward. Please, next time, before either posting on a role play OR starting one of your own, please look to the rules of the Role Playing Forum, before continuing. I know that if you're in an rp and I am or another is, I would HIGHLY consider you to referring to the rules. Thank you.

Now that that's out of the way, I would like to allow Goldenwolf the knowledge that I am offically killing my character, to one get myself out of a hot zone with this user and also so that I do not cause your RP to have either any further interruptions, disappointments, and/or flaming. Thank you for reading what I had to say. I'm deeply sorry for, perhaps, wasting any of your much needed time and effort, and that'll be all. Goodbye until next time, and have a great day. :) ]]

Ethryl: dead.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 28, 2009 10:33am

Noata Stands up and uses his sword to scrape of fragments of ice that had stuck to his clothes.
"Fencing without powers, ok, sounds good. Ill have to warn you, i have gotten much better since the last time we fenced."

Meanwhile

I bit skeptical of the Jokers true intentions, Killinger asks
"How do you benefit from this arrangement? What do you want out of all of this?"
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 28, 2009 11:05am

- Ah, my dear student, so have I, so have I - said Oswald

He want and attacked Noata with his sword, starting the duel.

- You have really gotten better, but not enough - said Oswald with a mysterious smile on his face

--MEANWHILE--

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My profit out of this? You know that no one searched for me when I went into hiding. You shoudl know that. Not even Oswald... not even Oswald. So, my profit is revenge. Now, I have the same intentions as you have, I want to eliminate the heroes, my former allies that have abandoned me and left me to live on my on. Now, Killinger, do you accept or not - said Joker

Killinger coudl see that he was serious because of his face, which clearly showed that he was angry.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 29, 2009 9:43am

The penguin had gotten much better than he had anticipated. Noata couldn't afford to lose this duel. He decided to follow the advice Killinger had always told him, Deception is your greatest ally The first chance he got he pushed the penguin back with his super speed, and in a split second was able to withdraw his pistol firing off a single round.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 29, 2009 10:53am

As the bullet was approaching, Oswald doged and froze the bullet with an ice blast. He took it in his hand.

- Nice, but this is not my handywork. It seems that Killinger forces you to work like a slave. But it still is not enough. I know you Noata. I know how you fight, how you surprise, how you breathe. But is it ''vice-versa'' - asked Oswald

He then charges at Noata, but just 50 cm from him, he suddenly jumped above him and landed behind him, which was a surprising move. He then went to stab him, but not in the heart or in the arm. He charged the blade at his right foot wanting to catch him without a ground defense.

--MEANWHILE--

- Killinger, I do not have much time. The fact that I am not using my mind control techniques on you, which I can use, is proof enough that I mean no harm. I just wan to get revenge on the heroes and secure myself a good position with this alliance, after I have destroyed them all. Now, Killinger, your answer is? - asked the Joker

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 29, 2009 6:30pm

Noata had seen this trick before and had knew exactly what to do, he instantly responded by thrusting his sword at the penguins left shoulder to counter his lame attempt at catching Noata off balance.

--Meanwhile--

"You have no right to threaten me with your powers."
He gives a slight hand gesture and two red dots appear on the Jokers forhead revealing that Killinger has two hidden snipers aiming at the Joker.
"You see, money is the ultimate power. However, i would be very interested in such an arrangement. The only condition i have is this: I want the heroes captured alive, no deadly gas. Is this understood?"

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 30, 2009 2:44am

- Bravo, old chap! But not good enough - said Oswald.

He had not expected that move, but he was ready. He grabbed Noata's hand with his free, left hand while he was thrusting his blade at him. He then went right at his chest with his sword, holding the hand in which Noata had his sword so that he could not block it.

- No let us see how you dodge! Have you improved since the last time, or is it still the same - said Oswald as he was planning on stabbing Noata in the chest.

--MEANWHILE--

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Killinger you truly are a fool - said the Joker. He pointed his fingers at the two snipers and they instantly shot eachother.

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What idiots, shooting themselves. But, never mind. Hmmm... your condition is acceptable, but it will take more time. It is a deal then Killinger. Now, thank you for your cooperation and for the cooperation of your two snipers. Please, clean that mess up. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now, I have to go, I have a task to do - said the Joker as he was leaving through the darkness through which he had arrived earlier.

He then went to the Training Hall. He got a message that Oswald was there. The door was open. He saw two heroes watching and two fighting. One of them was Oswald. As Oswald just grabbed Noata's hand, the Joker waited to see what happenes before he introduced himself.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 30, 2009 9:24am

Noata's speed was useless to him now that the penguin had gotten a hold of him. Completly unable to dodge it, the penguins sword sunk itself deep into Noata's chest. Shreiking with pain Noata dropped his sword, fell to the floor, withdrew his guns, and began frantically blind firing in the hopes that one of the bullets would find its way to the pengiun.

--Meanwhile--

Killinger was excited with the possiblities of his new alliance. He quickly got on his Helicopter to go to a political rally to give his acceptance speach as Governor. The election results hadn't been annouced yet, but he already knew what they were because he had it rigged.

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 30, 2009 11:38am

The Pengiun carefully switched his sword to shield mode and avoided any bullet. Once Noata was out of ammo, Oswald turned his weapon back into an ordinary umbrella.

- It seems, Noata, that the master is still better than the student. I am sorry for you, only because you choose the wrong side in this battle. Now, you two women, what do you say now? - he asked them.

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You were always a bloody idiot Oswald - said the Joker

Oswald turned.

- You? You are alive!! Where have you been - he asked
- Where have I been? HAHAHAHAHA If you had tried to find me, you would know. Now, my old friend, prepare to meet your doom - said the Joker as he charged at Oswald.

- What?! - asked Oswald

He quickly fired a water attack at the Joker and he flew right out of the Training Hall.

- What happened to him? Cheerios my ladies, I hope we shall see each other very soon - said Oswald as he was running out

He saw the Joker on the ground. He seemed unconscious. But, knowing him, Oswald approached silently and slowly. As he could see, he really was unconscious this time. He took and lifted him on his shoulder. He found the nearest sewer opening and entered it. He went to his HQ and into his room. (Nia PM-ed me saying that I can disregard her destroying my HQ). He put the Joker on the bed and tied him up with several strong ropes. He poured some water at his face so he can wake up. And so he did.

- You blasted, bloody idiot. What happened to you? Where have you been? Why have you betrayed me? - he asked the Joker

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 30, 2009 1:07pm

Henry Killinger stood in front of a huge crowd ready to give his acceptance speech as the results of the election came in. The crowd went crazy as he was announced to be the next governor.
“Thank you, everyone. Without your support this would have never been possible. For my first act as Governor, I am investing state funds to support a new method of protecting our families from these monstrous heroes. Privately funded scientists have succeeded in using power psychological drugs to mentally rehabilitate captured heroes and turn them into obedient soldiers for the state. These Ex heroes will help our police department find and capture other heroes. Behold, the first in what will soon be a whole army of Hero fighters. Bring out number 23!!!”

A man walks out onto the stage and holds out his hand. Electricity forms in his palm and soon permeates throughout his whole body.
Killinger smiles and announces to the crowd

“23 was once a hero, but with the efforts of our scientists, he has become a tool for good. With state funding, we can capture and rehabilitate more heroes. “

Name: #23
Human/Hero: Ex hero
Appearance: http://quizfarm.com/images/1176173670Gambit.jpg

History/Bio: He has no memory of anything before being captured by Noata. He was the 23 test subject of Killinger’s Hero rehabilitation experiments, and the only one to survive. All the other test subjects have suffered from psycho paralysis. He is now under Killinger’s complete control. He has the ability to control electricity and his weapons are a metal bow staff and shurikens. A side effect from of the psychological drugs has caused him to suffer from severe hallucinations.

Other info: He has begun to show signs of telekinetic powers.

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD » Mar 30, 2009 1:25pm

- HAHAHAHAHA! I have fooled you, for the first time Oswald. I finally did it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - laughed the Joker

Oswald looked at him, realisiing the situation.

- Good Lord, you really have. A great act, I must admit. But you ahve always been good at it - said Oswald as he was cutting the ropes.

The Joker stood up.

- Killinger is an idiot! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have fooled him that I am working for him.. that I will bring the Heroes to him.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - laughed the Joker
- What a fool! Now, let us have something to eat. Winston, could you fetch us something? And then you shall tell me where you have been all this time - said the Penguin as the were going to the dining table

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 » Mar 30, 2009 4:50pm

Killinger stands over Noata who is lying on a bed barely surviving.
The doctor stands next to him checking his charts.

"Sir, we're going to try some radical measures if we are going to save him."

Killinger replies "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, we are going to start by giving him small doses of steroids to bring his strength up before sending him back into surgery. Steroids have never been tested on super humans so there is no way of telling what could happen to him. It could have a impact on his powers."

"Well there's only one way to find out, triple the dosage."

"Of course Sir. As for #23, we think we have found the source of his knew telekinetic powers."

The doctor hands Killinger a CAT scan revealing a tumor in 23's head.

"Sir, its a side effect of the psychological drugs, we think it is also causing his hallucinations. It's growing and will enhance both his new powers and his hallucinations untill it will eventualy kill him. We have to act fast and remove it now before it gets too late."

Killinger grimaces at this suggestion. "Why on earth would we remove something thats giving him more powers?"

Killinger throws the charts back at the doctor and turns to 23.

"Capture the heroes who attacked Noata."

"Of course sir."
23 bows and leaves the room