Page 5 of 5
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 8:14am
23 arrives at the area where Noata was found wounded hoping he would be able to find the hero who attacked him.
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 11:43am
((idk what is going on...ill just jump in. i just got off of break))
Chris was walking around nearby where 23 was.
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 12:37pm
- Good, Oswald, very good. It has been a while since I ate fish - said the Joker
- Of course, you idiot. Hiding.... you should have come here. I would have given you protection, but no. You have to play the clown - said Oswald
The Joker laughed.
- Now, what shall we do with our dear friend Killinger? Noata is dead, but he is boud to have another lacky working for him - said Oswald
- You are right. But, you know, we have to see. Shall we visit the city or the training hall again? - he asked
- Hmmm... the Training Hall. There is bound to be someone there, someone from Killinger's team... or the two women that were interrupting me all the time - said Oswald
- HAHAHAHAHAHA! Women never liked you - said Joker
- You are the right one to say it - he said
The both stood up and went to the Training Hall.
Posted: Apr 01, 2009 8:18pm
23 sees Chris walking nearby
He looks like he could be a hero, ill have to test him to find out.
He pulls out two shurikens and throws them at Chris to see if he can dodge them.
Posted: Apr 02, 2009 2:22pm
Oswald and the Joker exited the underground.
- Look, it is that... what's his name - asked Oswald
- I do not know - said the Joker
- Nah, who cares. He uses thunder or something similar. I know the other one too. Why is he attacking him? It seemes that our little Lightning friend went on Killinger's side - said Oswald
- HAHAHAHA! What an idiot. You shall have to fight this one alone. I shall take the other one, our ally, and secure him. And then intervene in your battle if needed - said the Joker
- Fine with me old chap - said the Penguin
The Joker left and soon he found himself behind Chris. He grabbed him fron behind and took him away.
- Good. Hey, Thunder Boy! Over here - said Oswald firing a huge ice block at 23
Posted: Apr 02, 2009 4:33pm
23 dodges the ice block, and pulls out another shuriken. But this time, before he throws it he holds it in his hand and charges it with a EMP field untill it begins to glow bright blue, then he throws it at the penguin.
Posted: Apr 03, 2009 6:42am
Chris ignored the surikens and let them bounce off the whirl-wind like barrier he kept around himself at all times. Chris, however had not been expecting the Joker. He was just concentrating of finding the person he needed to find. When the joker grabbed him, the Joker didnt have a good grasp because of the whirl-wind barrier. Chris ducked under the Jokers hold and turned to face him. "Can I help you?"
Posted: Apr 03, 2009 8:19am
[[you guys do know you reaped the rp from it's owner and also completely ignored all posts pertaining to them. I've talked to Goldenwolf and she wasn't happy that you guys ignored and have taken over. Maybe that's why she never posted again. She didn't want to come here and tell you because it may have appeared as a hissy fit. Please don't try and single anyone out in someone else's rp. It's Role Play courtesy.]]
Posted: Apr 04, 2009 1:23pm
(Is the RP dieing or shall I continue?)
Posted: Apr 06, 2009 7:31am
[[...do what you want I suppose. It's your rp now. no it's cool, don't think of courtesy. I guess that word and expressional feeling isn't in your vocabulary, nor is it in your congested egotistical head. :/]]
Posted: Apr 06, 2009 2:47pm
(Another one of those pathological messages. My dear colleague, my vocabulary is great, but words like empathy, courtesy, tolerance for some user's pathological needs neither exist nor are expressed by my person. So, if you really have the need to state something obvious in your next reply, whicih is sure to come, please restrain yourself. Cheerios!)
Posted: Apr 06, 2009 4:00pm
[[so what you're telling me is that you don't care for what others say or do, in their own role play. :/ Why exactly do you Role Play again? Please enlighten me to this wondrously new information. It would be much obliged.
And next time, don't call me your colleague. I am not in college, nor would I ever want to be something like you. And while we're amongst this matter, don't call me 'dear' either. I'm not fond of your word choice.
All I'm asking is that in further Role Play's, that you at least try and include the words of another. I'm sure you wouldn't like it much if I started rp'ing in your role play and made a complete ignorant bigot of myself, just as you are here. :/
Just be more, courtesy...or in otherwords, more kind. It'll do you and others good.]]
Posted: Apr 07, 2009 6:35am
(Thank you, Mrs. Good Manners