Full Metal Alchemist RP!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Full Metal Alchemist RP!!!!

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 10:02am

FMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know how the story goes. But thats not what this is about. Its really an rp about Chuck Norris \:D/ .

Just kidding.

We are currently in the middle of the Ishbal War.

I would like for people to use custom characters, but if you want to use a character from the show thats fine.

You dont have to be an alchemist.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Are you an Alchemist?:
Alchemist Name(If it applies to you):
Type of Alchemy(If it applies to you):
Weapons(Optional):
Bio:

Name: Chris (Last name unknown, even to him)
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... s/Wind.jpg
Personality: He is an easy going guy and very carefree. He acts very air headed, but is very ambitious. He aims to be President.
Are you an Alchemist?: Yes
Alchemist Name(If it applies to you): The Whrilwind Alchemist
Type of Alchemy(If it applies to you): Wind and Air(Tornados, ect.)
Weapons(Optional): None
Bio: Because of constant deaths/assassinations of superiors and many others, he and many other alchemists have been promoted ahead of schedual.

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Full Metal Alchemist RP!!!!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 10:36am

I want to be Roy Mustang

my custom rp i LOVE THIS SHOW

Name: Aki Alusara
Appearance: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78 ... decd53.jpg
Personality: shy and timid but, in battle she is totally different in the battle field
Are you an Alchemist?: yes
Alchemist Name(If it applies to you): Bloodywolf
Type of Alchemy(If it applies to you): (i hope i can be this) A shapeshifter with the element of Fire
Weapons(Optional): unknown
Bio: unknown until later in the rp it will reveals
her pet: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78 ... c5fc7e.jpg
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 10:40am

((yea, thats fine...idk how shape-shifting alchemy works, but i would take a logical guess it has a little to do with bio-alchemy. One thing I will be pushing from the original series, is the Mini-Skirt Army!!!!! If i could, i would live as Mustang in real life. He is my fav.))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 10:43am

((yea and experiment people did i explain it later in the rp i usually do that...and can we start and have people join later or do we have to wait for others to join i don't care hun))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 10:46am

(i dont care. im extremely bored so we can start. People!!!!!!!!! feel free to join in at any time. Please do join in all the fun))

u start i gotta go

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 10:54am

Roy Mustang was at his office waiting for an important phone call and he was pacing the room cuz, he hate to wait. He know that is what his job recuires him to do.

==========================================================

Out of the town on the road was Aki walking slowly in her pet form walking side by side with her pet.

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 10:59am

Chris picked up the phone and dialed a number. Roy Mustang, he thought to himself. He would be a useful ally if he could get him on his side. He could also be a formidable opponent. He was waiting for Mustang to pick up.

((I forgot to mention, you can also be a Homonculous. There can only be 7, one for each deadly sin. You can be a custom Homonculous, or one of the existing ones, like the old Greed, or Lin/Greed))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 11:02am

Roy jump and grab the phone and in a claim voice, "hello"

=============

Aki slowly got enter the town and look for the Alchemy place. She start to walk slower and slower she didn't eat for days or sleeping for days...and her pet was in the same condition.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 11:03am

**ok i like lust a lot lol*

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 11:11am

((i will be gluttony, and Bradly aka Wrath, for now. cuz u cant have lust without gluttony and we need a current president/furher))

Chris grinned. "Roy Mustang, I would like you to meet me for lunch at this place. The time, right now. I have some important things to discuss with you." He told Mustnag where to go and headed out of his office. "I'm going out to lunch everyone. I will be back." He put his achemical gloves in his pocket and left.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 11:23am

((yea i agree with that)) ((btw i posted on the other rp too))

Roy smile knowing it must be important if we had to see him right away. He put the phone down and walk out of the room and the building. He look around and saw two dogs realizing they were a bit big for a normal dog.

Aki look at roy and saw his uniform and seat down.

Roy look at aki not knowing it was a alchemy at all. He walk past her and went to the place that Chris said he would meet him.

aki fallow him all the way. When he got to the place she seat down at the entrance.

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 11:30am

((kk. thanks))

Chris arraived and noticed the two dogs. He bent down and couldnt tell much through the dirt. He put on one glove and snapped his fingers to make a mini-whilwhind to clean off all the dirt. Once they were clean, he took a closer look at them. He could see they were wolves, and hungry ones at that, but they were unusually tame. He put away his glove and walked over to Roy. "Let us eat outside. It's too crowded in here for me." After Roy stood up, Chris lowered his voice so only Roy could here. "What do you think of Bradly?"

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 11:38am

aki and her pet look at chris when he was infront of them and look at him when he went inside and lower their ears. Aki put her nose on the window and whimper seeing all the food and drink.

roy shurg and looks chris, "i can't say much not sure yet..." looks at you, "what about you?"

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 11:42am

They sat outside near Aki. Chris ordered an unusually large amount of food, especially meat. "This lunch is on me. Order whatever you want. He kept his voice lowered. "We are at the tail end of the Ishbal war and Bradly still wants them all murdered." He waited till the waiter was gone. "This may sound treasonous, but I say he has to go."

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Mar 19, 2009 11:47am

Roy titled his head and heard how much he was getting. He look at the waiter and order "a steak and some potatos..., "one thing why are u getting so much meat....and second i understand they all the ishbal should go but, at the same time they aren't all bad...but, orders are orders...but, we just have to just hope the best come out of what we are doing."

Aki pet move and fall and aki got hit and slam against the window and yelp loudly. But, either of them fight one another.

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid » Mar 19, 2009 12:01pm

Chris grinned. "We have company, or course. Lets just say, the winds of fortune bring me lots of news from around and outside town. You would be surpirsed to hear what the wind brings you about what kind of ambitions a certain colonel." He turned around when he heard the wolves get hurt. He stood up and walked over to make sure they were ok. He picked up Aki and brought her over by him and Mustang, then he went for Aki's pet and brought him/her(??) over by Aki. He ignored the person who knocked them over. "Besides, have you heard the story of the Ishavaran(sp) leader surrenderred on the terms of the safety of his people, and Bradly himself killed Ishavarlan leader, and said to continue and I quote "exterminate all the filth."? The food soon arraived. Most of the extra meat, Chris gave to Aki and her pet, along with 2 big bowls of water.