Full Metal Alchemist RP!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Full Metal Alchemist RP!!!!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**my character pet is a boy for ur information love**

Mustang smile, "i have heard some rumors about this but, i wasn't quit sure about it. I think its will be the biggest war ever...one thing we need to call for the eleric's brother as well." Mustang look at aki and her pet. "Why did u brings this animals in?"

aki was drinking the water at the same time she was talking to Chris and Mustang, "The Ishavaran [i don't know how to spell it either so i go with ur speling lol] are getting a lot more agressive at that"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

((check out the Hawksong Rp. it sounds like ur kind of rp. kk. i dont want to gender confuse ur pet))

"Like I said, the winds of fortune bring me interesting news." He wasnt surprised by one of the wolves talking. If the other started talking, then he would be surprised. He pulled a folder out of his coat and handed it over to Mustang. "Roy Mustang, this is Aki Alusara, the Bloodywolf Alchemist, and her pet. They've been on the road for a while. Thats why I picked today to talk to you. I kill to birdst with one stone. I would like become allies with you two and help me take down Bradly and make our country more peaceful. I already know your ambitions Mustang, it would benefit both of us to work together. Aki, I'm not sure of, but I'm sure Bradly has been working her to near death. I'm sure she would like a nice long vacation."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Gluttony was nearby, eating a few people, keep an eye and nose on Chris.

Mustang look at them both, "which one talk to us." he was a bit freaked out by one of them talk to. He look at Chris, "isn't this rare alchemy and i didn't know alchemy can transform to animals."

Aki look at Chris and wiggle her ears a bit like she was amuse by all this.

====================================================

Lust was behind Gluttony and smile at her little friend eating and being happy.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris pointed at one. "I think this one?" He pointed to Aki. "Yes, it is a rare alchemy. It's a more advance form of bio-alchemy. Even more complex than regrowing human limbs with alchemy. Bradly wanted me to be the welcoming party for her. I am one of the few people in the military that even know she exists. That is how important she is. She gathers information as a wolf and reports back to tell me or one of the other few people."

He put on both gloves, slapped his hands together and put both gloves back. "Now we may talk freely. No one can hear us now. I put us in a special vortex of wind to mute us to everyone outside the vortex."

Chris cleared his throat. "So Flame, Wolf, what do you say do my proposition? On a side note, if you say yes, you will also be supporting my quest to have all female officers in the army to wear mini-skirt uniforms. So, to put it simply, a Mini-Skirt Army."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gluttony looked at Lust. "Hey Lusty, why cant I eat them again?"

Roy mustang smile and gigles, "sounds like a good thing sir."

Aki wiggle her ears and giggle loudly, "WTF u two....one other thing about our enemy they are getting smarter and getting and working with a strategy that is very good to."

Aki pet got up and howl.

aki slap her pet with her tail, "no posion blood"

=========================================

Lust look at Gluttony, "we have to spy on them more we need to get more information on what they are planning to do for us to know what we are going to do."

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris sighed. "I was afraid of that. Really, I wouldnt be suprised if Bradly knows exactly what is going on and what will happen. I've heard some of his conversations. He was talking with people named or codenamed Lust and Gluttony. That also called him Wrath. They were talking about keeping a close eye on all state alchemists to make sure they didnt interfere with the plans made by some guy named Father. I might be overreacting, but I hightly doubt it." He turned to Aki. "So what is their new stategy? Using alchemy like us?

Aki lower her head lower her ears. "someone is trying to find a stronger and more powerful Homoculus they are almost perfecting kind like putting all the homoculus power into one ... im not sure but, i heard that this lust put that on the table....and im not sure why and when this is going to happen...if they do there will be no way of stopping....and im not sure who or where they put a spy on most of the alchemist to see what we are doing and what we are saying...they are getting way to good for there own good. I know they haven't figure me out thats why im very careful on transform into my human form in the open space. I need to stay low profile for awhile. That means in this form."

Mustang look at Aki, "for being young and a girl u know alot"

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

"Damn it. I was afraid my suspecians were ture. Meaning we are being watched right now. Glad I soundproofed our table. That's another reason I didnt want to talk to you over the phone." He laughed at Mustangs remark. "Plan on taking her out on a date sometime soon Mr. Playboy? She might know more abuot you than you do." He sighed. "Thats means that Bradly is defently one of them and this Father person is still a mystery. Aki, you in for taking Bradly down?"

Aki bow her head slightly and grinned, "OH YEA HIS A VERY BAD MAN"

Mustang jump and look at Chris hard in his eyes, "what that mean," without realzing he was saying right then and there, "i think its hot when a girl is very smart and ready to take down something...and she seems so calm about it yea i like her." He realized what he said and face away from Aki.

Aki wiggle her ears and titles her head on confused with the sudden out bust.

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris grinned. "I know all about your 'dates.' There is a reason I wasnt named the Airheaded Alchemist even though I act air headed in a group of large people. For now, I think we should follow orders until we can find a way to stop them. After I bring down the vortex, follow my lead." He waited for the others to respond.

Aki and her pet made two exact noise for a response.

Mustang swave his hand around for a response

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris nodded. He lowered the sound proofed wind vortex. "Roy, I cant thank you enough for finding my pets. Again, if there is ever anything you need, please dont hesitate to call me. Come on guys. Lets go home." He signaled to Aki and her pet.
--------------------------------------------------

Gluttony perked up. "They're on the move Lusty!!! Bye-Bye" He started following Chris and Aki.

Roy smile gently, "no problem anyways they were very tame pet u have Chris." HE got and smile and bow slightly.

Aki and her pet got up and fallow him and both walk side of Chris.

=======================================================

Lust look at Roy and grab Gluttony, "lets see what Mustang will do now im a abit interested him why did the other guy would talk to him and we hardly heard them speak. Something is up lets figure this one out."

Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Chris and Aki walked all the way back to his post. When he got to his desk, he pulled out his achelmical journal and said everything as he was writing it down. "The shops in town arent doing too well. It seems like Joe, at the fruit stand, is haveing trouble with getting reliable shipments. And the economy is in such a bad state that he cant seem to find anyone else. Barbra is doing well at her bread cart. She found out if she adds two more ingreadients to a ceritan recipe, she can get an even better tasting bread. I might go on a date with her soon." He put his journal down. "We have a few plans to make. First of which, we need to end the war and work on a way of taking the Furher down."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gluttony started sniffing out Roys sent. "I got him Lusty. When to we get him?" He let his tongue hang out and started drooling because he thought he could he people after they questioned Roy.