Outlaws, Pirates and a cowboy?

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Outlaws, Pirates and a cowboy?

Post by Lestat69_99 »

The year is 9010 UY mankind has colonized the stars for some time now. Law is kept in the hands of the space police, but the dirty work is done by bounty hunters known as Outlaws. They do all sorts of odd jobs from transporting to hunting down the bad guys.

As always there are those who make a living by picking off the weak these Space Pirates are no exception. Though they have always been an even match against the various organizations until now.... One exceptionaly brutal Pirate captain known as the Red Wolf has appeared and brought all the pirates together as one. They have taken a small ring of colonies and proclamed them New Haven while declaring war on whoever come close.

This has made the pirates far more dangerous for the fact has they discovered something that has made their ships far more advanced. Now they enjoy doing whatever they want....

The Space Police and outlaws banded together as well though they do have some victories over the pirates those have been luck and not much else. Now we focus on a semi well known group of Outlaws who have stumbled onto a pair of pirate ships... Quickly beaten down they have barely managed to escape by making a blind jump. Coming into normal space they drift towards an unknown ship... Not Outlaw and not pirate who's ship is this? More importantly will the pirates follow and finish them off before they have a chance to find out?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Outlaws, Pirates and a cowboy?

Post by Nyko »

Hmm sounds interesting. . .
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."