Haven? Or not?

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: Haven? Or not?

Post by Grell »

Rain lunged at Nia, switching to human form in mid air. "Enough. Stop it right now."

Kaz relaxed, letting his sword drop as Goliath continued to growl at Dala.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nia moved out of the way, quickly enough not to get hit. "What's your problem?"

Xeia and Aijo only watched. Xeia put him on the ground and he grew to a new medium sized as he screeched loudly and annoyingly for everyone to just stop. "IT'S GETTING HECTIC. STOP NOW!" He said as his voice boomed out across the cliffside.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar's smile grew. She started laughing. All this mess seemed so fun!!! She abslutely loved wathcing this scene. She couldn't help but continue laughing.
"Stop this, couldn't you??" She said trying not to laugh "If you continue I'll get so happy I'll start killing you all." Then she continue to laugh happily.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain glared at Ishtar from where she crouched on the ground. "I'd like to see you tr-" Kaz ran over and put a hand on Rain's shoulder. "Calm down. We don't want this to end badly for everyone." Rain looked up, nodding as she moved to a standing position. Goliath stayed where he was, watching everyone.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar smiled, again. This smile was weird... you couldn't know what she was thinking of. She searched for something in her pockets. She got near Rain and Goliath and gave them a rose: a rose covered in blood.
"It's weird, but take this as a gift."
She smiled again. This smile was... kind, but scaring.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Kylen moved so that no one was behind him. He kept his hands on his swords as he looked at Ishtar.

Yoshi followed Kylen doing the same thing.

Zero stayed low to the ground blending in to the sand as she watched the group. Ore creaped in changing into a shadow. He moved into Kaz's shadow.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar moved quickly towards Kylen.
"So, what exaclty are you planning to do? It will surely end bad if you try something, remember right now I'm not on a killing mood, but that can change quickly. "
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Kylen glanced at Isthar, "Good to know."

Yoshi looked at Isthar the Kaz as he noticed something in his shadow.

Zero dug a bit into the sand as she remained hidden. Ore blinked his red eyes at Yoshi as he looked at him.

Yoshi's eyes went wide as he pointed his guns at the shadow, "There's something there!"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar stayed where she was, ready to attack in any moment. She stared calmly to the shadow, trying to feel something, but there was nothing she could discover.
"What is that thing??" She didn't seemed frightened, just curious... as she was to decide if this was going to be fun or just something... boring.