Haven? Or not?

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Haven? Or not?

Post by Nyko »

Story:

In 2042 a plague swept over the world. Those who didn’t die from the virus either adapted or became addicted to the anti-virus. Not very many people survived after about tens years of living with the virus. Some even moved because people began attacking one another to get the anti-virus. The world became and all out war zone. People killed each other just because of an affect of the drug.

After 2056 a doctor came up with a cure, unfortunately he was killed because people didn’t want a cure. They rather liked the anti-virus, but after a while the drug changed the people. For those who adapted to the virus they remained hidden in underground cities. After a while they had completely isolated themselves from the above world.

100 years has passed since the plague swept through the world and now there’s a new problem. At first the humans thought the animals were completely unaffected by the virus, only to be completely taken by what happened to them. Some scientists even did tests on the animals. Most of them were killed because the animals got loose.

Many years have gone past to the point where the underground cities had a new name to their race, Mols, and the aboveground survivors killed anything and everything that stood in their way. The animals attacked for no reason. Some of the above grounders, Havens, even kept some of the animals, Monsters, as pets. They trained them and even fought them against one another.

The Havens lived in tree houses connected by wooden bridges. They are lead by an all powerful Anima. His name is Grady and he kills anything he doesn't like.

The Mols lived in high-tech underground caverns. The many scientist became the leaders as time went on. They had fresh water and food. Their scientist had developed cures for the animals and many of the children, who had contracted the virus.

After a while the Havens had started a war against the Mols.

Mols look like regular people only their senses are heightened.

Havens also look like regular people, but their savage instincts have become their main instinct. Some can be calm and collect, but it is rare to find one like that. They are normally covered in tattoos and piercing.

Many years had past and the animals began morphing into humans. They were shunned by both races. They were easily spotted in crowds and killed on the spot. Animals called Anima, now, had tattoos telling the animal they are branded on their skin. Making them even more noticeable to the Havens and Mols.

Profiles and rules:

1. No goddmodding.
2. No sex, romance is encouraged.
3. No more that three characters per person.
4. Have fun! ^_^

Name:
Animal (Anima only):
Pet (Optional):
Apperance (Name):
Bio (Just make it short, not like three words, but not an entire page):

Mine:

Name: Zero (She doesn't know her real name.)
Race: Anima
Animal: Tiger
Pet: Ore
Apperance: Zero
Bio: She grew up an orphan. Her parnents were killed by Havens. They were attacked by the Havens when she was only 3. She lost her memory for the most part, but the nightmares of her parents slaughter remains.

Name: Kylen Imigin
Race: Haven
Pet: Hinge
Apperance: Kylen
Bio: He became the leader of a small group of rebels. They lead fights against the Havens because they feel that they have wrong against the Mols.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Haven? Or not?

Post by Nyko »

No one? Now thats sad. . .
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Me!! n__n

Name: Isthar
Animal: wolf
Apperance (Isthar): Just that her hair is white
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was small, but she didn't care. Instead of that she started laughing. She continue to wander around and watching everything with emotionless eyes. She killed Mols and Havens to protect herself. But she also smiled at the sight of blood.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Oh creepy but kool. . . Welcome nd thanx ^_^
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Hehe. Now I think we just have to wait for more people....
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Name: Kaz
Race: Mol
Pet: Goliath
Apperance: Kaz
Bio: When Kaz was ten, he had gone out of the underground cavern because of his curiousity of the outside. There, he found an injured puppy, Goliath. His parents had come looking for him with his uncle, and had found him as a small group of Havens attacked. His mother was killed, and his father was severely injured. Kaz lived with his uncle until he was 16, when he was exiled for protecting an anima named Rain.

Name: Rain
Animal: Maned Wolf
Apperance: Rain
Bio: She was abandoned at a young age, and wandered around for quite some time. Here and there, other anima that she ran into would help her out, but fearing abandonment again, she fled each time. When she was 14, she accidently wandered into a Mol cavern, and was subjected to torture. Before she was killed though, Kaz stepped in, and saved her life. Both of them, along with Goliath, fled above ground, and began to travel about.
Last edited by Grell on May 20, 2009 7:52am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Wow, your story is just great n___n

Well... we wait for more people or shall we begin??
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

We just wait for Nyko to say when. :)

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yea another person. I'll start. Ok so there a Haven, a Mol, and three Anima, this could get interesting. . . I am actually adding another character. . . sorta last minute sorry.

Name: Yoshi
Race: Haven
Pet: Dala
Apperance: Yoshi
Bio: Yoshi grew up with Kylen. They consider themselves brothers even though they aren't related through blood. Yoshi never had a hard life. He grew up homeless moving from one Haven camp to another. He grew up having a big heart, but he was cruel to anything that hurt Dala, Hinge or Kylen. He loves all people Anima included.

Zero shot up from a horrible nightmare. She sighed as she stepped out of the tiny cave she called home. It was placed rather well, for it sat right at the edge of a cliff overlooking the desert. It wasn't anything special, but it was cover from the rain. Ore trotted over to her and rubbed up against her leg. He was in his usual form as a small black cat. Zero sighed again as she closed her eyes and tilted her head up to the sky.

Kylen huffed as he ran through the desert as several sandchasers (Havens on bikes) chased after him. He slid down a dune and hid quickly as he readied his swords. His friend Yoshi and Dala slid next to him as they had been camped out nearby. Yoshi had his guns ready as Hinge flew and landed on Kylen's shoulder. As the bikes roared closer they readied an attack. Once the bikes flew over the dune they were killed. After the fight Kylen turned to Yoshi "Good thing there were only two." He looked down at the two bodies, one have slices all up and down its body. The other had thre gun shot wounds, head, heart and groan.

Yoshi smiled as he stood there looking at Kylen, "So did you find anyone?"

Kylen shook his head and they both walked off towards the mountains.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain looked down the road that led away from the mountains. They had stopped to rest at the base before traveling through the pass. Goliath sat next to Kaz, watching Rain. He barked, and she growled back. Kaz sighed, and put his hands up. "Calm down, you two. This isn't the time to be fighting. I think we're pretty far from any Havens, but we need to keep a look out..."

Rain put her hands on the hilts of her twin swords, and sighed, looking back towards the desert. "At least we didn't run into any Sandchasers... From the looks of it, some people weren't as lucky." She watched the clouds of dust in the distance. Goliath growled, keeping close to Kaz.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Name: Xeia
Race: Mol
Pet: Aijo
Apperance: Xeia
Bio: Is a Dragon Keeper and Rider.

Name: Nia
Anima: Jaguar
Pet: Athias
Appearance: Nia
Bio: N/A [sorry]
Last edited by Aiden on Jun 01, 2009 7:21am, edited 3 times in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yoshi put his hands on his hips as he walked side by side with Kylen. Dala trotted along side Yoshi as they moved closer to the mountains.

Kylen watched the distance as he could feel people near. Hinge remained on his shoulder as he walked a bit slower.

Zero watched a couple pass by beneath her cliff. She remained hidden as she watched them pass. Ore growled lightly as he changed into his slightly big cat form.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Goliath took off, and Kaz hopped to his feet from where he'd been resting. "Goliath! Come back here!"

Rain snorted. "Dumb mutt took off again." She ran after him.

Kaz looked on helplessly, and then ran to follow. "Guys!"

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Ore growled as the dg flew off. He remained in his large cat form. Zero sighed as she watched the group of people run off following the dog.

Kylen noticed the dog flying towards them and put his hand on the hilt of both his katanas. Hinge hissed a little as he stared at the dog.

Yoshi smiled and looked up at the dog. He put his hands on his guns and smirked only joking with Kylen "Target practice?"
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Goliath circled back around, dive bombing Rain. They collided and rolled to a stop at Kaz's feet. Kaz slapped his face, sighing. "Really? You two have to do this every time?"

Rain growled, pushing Goliath off. "Stupid dog. What did you see?"

Goliath growled, and started trotting down the road.

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(I don't kno if I should wait for the others to reply before I go on. . . I'm going to wait til tmrw nd if they haven't replied I'll post.)