.hack// Azure_Chronicles

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Re: .hack// Azure_Chronicles

Post by Tri-Edge »

(Yeah, that's fine.)

Edge turns around. "How'd you get here?"
My name is Tri-Edge; father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. I will have my revenge, in this life or the next.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name: Tyu Trap
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Level: 82
Character Class: Long Arm
Weapon: Lv. 82 Scarlet Autumn
Special Items: None
Goal: Protect Kyli and Zero
Friends: Zero, Kyli and Shen
Enemies: Nobody
Quote: “Back away from the merchandise.”
Appearance: Tyu

Name: Kyli Yohbi
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Level: 75
Character Class: Werewolf
Weapon: None
Special Items: None
Goal: Stay near Tyu
Friends: Tyu, Zero and Shen
Quote: “Hey! That’s not fair.”
Appearance: Kyli

Name: Shen Yohbi
Height: 6’0"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Level: 85
Character Class: Heavy Blade
Weapon: Lv. 84 Sakabatou
Special Items: Sakabatou
Goal: Stay alive
Friends: Tyu, Zero and Kyli
Quote: “Hey! Get over here, I'm not done with you yet."
Appearance: Shen

Zero stood up after noticing a group of people coming near. She smiled and mumbled to herself, "Bout time. . ."

Tyu walked slowly as he headed towards Zero. His posture was elegant, yet calm. His facial features remained soothing as he walked.

Kyli waved cheekishly to Zero once she came into veiw. She smiled as she skipped towards Zero.

Shen yawned as he walked. He hadn't slept all night, and it was noticable. He rubbed the back of his head as he yawned again and closed his eyes.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

Edge just shakes his head. "Well, looks like this party's just gettin' started."
My name is Tri-Edge; father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. I will have my revenge, in this life or the next.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero looked at Edge and shrugged, "Don't be so gloom about it. . ." Her expression was emotionless, her eyes changed just slightly, and she shifted her body to the side a bit as she spoke.

Shen tripped over a rock and fell flat on his face.

Kyli screamed lightly and tried helping Shen to his feet.

Tyu laughed lightly covering his mouth, so Kyli and Shen couldn't see he was laughing. He stopped next to Zero.

Zero watched Kyli and Shen her expression still emotionless. She watched as Kyli tried to help her brother up, who was insisting on laying on the ground.

Kyli sighed and gave up. She skipped over to Zero and hugged her tight, "Oh I missed you! It's been a couple of weeks." She looked at Zero.

Zero expression quickly changed from sadness right back to emotionless, "I've been. . . busy." She looked at Edge for a quick moment before returning to the group.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

Edge just looked puzzled. "Buisy doing what? I'm not in one place for longer than a couple of minutes, yet I still have time for my friends..."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero side glanced at Edge then looked, "Stuff. . ."

Kyli smiled and clapped her hands, "Ready to go?"

Shen had gotten up and walked over to the group, "I am."

Tyu nodded and looked at Zero, "Let's go."

Zero nodded and looked at Edge, "I guess you can come. . ."
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

Edge smirks. "Well, I'm honored....."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero frowned, but stayed quiet.

Kyli jumped up and down happy, "Oh yeah!" She hugged Edge and let go just as quickly. She ran to Tyu.

Tyu shook his head and watched Kyli and Zero.

Shen yawned, "Let's go already."
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

Edge laughed softly and followed them. "This'll be fun..."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero mumbled under her breath as she walked.

Tyu was the first to log into the new area, followed by Kyli and Shen.

Zero turned to Edge, "Trident Water Capital, Lv. 87." She logged out shortly after.

The group stood waiting for Edge.
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

Edge just smirked. "Lv. 87? Kinda weak for me....but what the heck?" He joins them.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero looked out at the playing field. She sighed when she noticed the broken data everywhere, "Is this really worth it?" She mumbled to herself.

Kyli smiled and skipped off towards the dungeon.

Tyu shook his head laughing to himself as he followed Kyli.

Shen mumbled under his breathe and walked off following the others.

Zero looked back at Edge, "Coming?" She said it rather sarcastically. Turning her back to Edge, she walked off following the group.
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

Edge's eye twitched slightly. "Oh....I was born for fields like this...." He zooms past Zero, with his sword in his hand.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Shen laughed as he watched Edge, "Whose gonna tell him?" He looked at Tyu.

Tyu smiled and looked at Kyli and then turned to Zero, "Zero?"

Kyli smiled as she turned looking at Zero, who was behind the group.

Zero rolled her eyes, "He can learn on his own. . ."

Tyu nodded and watched Edge, "I guess so. . ."
Tri-Edge
Master Otaku

Post by Tri-Edge »

He stops in his tracks. "Tell me what?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero sighed as she vanished and appeared crouched low next to Edge. A pike shot up from the ground as soon as Edge stopped. Several shot up and covered the area to the point where no one could get through. They were taller then anyone could jump.

Tyu walked up to both of them followed by Kyli and Shen.

Kyli smiled and looked at Zero, "Go ahead Zero."

Shen looked at Zero waiting.

Zero sighed and looked at everyone before sliding her hands into her pockets.

Tyu nudged Zero lightly, "Go."

Zero rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine I'm going. . ." She sighed and closed her eyes. Within seconds several markings, which resembles tribal tattoos, appeared all over her body. After they turned a dark red, she opened her eyes. Ever pike that was before her shattered and disappeared. She closed her eyes and wobbled a bit on her feet.

Tyu steadied Zero and looked at Edge, "The most impossible enemy in the World to beat. Has an extremely high defense, but no attack. They can not be penetrated because they are all clustered together." He looked down at Zero as she opened her eyes and walked off towards the dungeon.

Shen and Kyli followed shortly after her.

Tyu looked at Edge once more, "If you had kept going you would have been killed and sent into a comma because of all the broken data." He waked off following the group.