Fallen Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Nyko »

I agree with Seras.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

No, its a vote if they will be ok if i ask the main person and then if so yes...then i pm the narrator i had not going to take over with out naota notice im saying if people be ok if i was going to pm him and ask for him and will the other rpers be ok with that decision SERAS
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Seras

Post by Seras »

No. Because it doesn't matter what we think or what we want. I just said anyone who wants ownership of the rp go pm Naota. He will decide.

This will be the LAST post on the subject and I repeat:

Anyone who wants to take over this RP, PM Naota. If you receive a 'Yes' answer then please forward it to me so I know it's legit. It's not that I don't trust you guys. It's that way I can tell people to shut up when we continue this rp.

Please no more posts on this matter. Just anyone... PM Naota and lets get this started ASAP.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

We can start Naota has given me permission to take over this thread.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

I received the message that Nyko was taking over with permission from Naota.

Nyko, you may now post.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel sighed as she walked home from the gym. She spent most of her time there, because she was a street fighter and had to keep in shape. As she turned a corner, she pulled out her itouch and turned it on. She began listening to 'Love Drunk' by Boys Like Girls. She smiled as she walked home dancing slightly to the music.

(Her app. link don't work anymore, so heres the new one. Alexiel )

Yue perched on a building looking around. Sighing, he closed his eyes as began to think about what to do next. He sat there thinking for what seemed forever.

(His app. isn't working either, so heres his. Yue )
Seras

Post by Seras »

Nyko wrote:Alexiel sighed as she walked home from the gym. She spent most of her time there, because she was a street fighter and had to keep in shape. As she turned a corner, she pulled out her itouch and turned it on. She began listening to 'Love Drunk' by Boys Like Girls. She smiled as she walked home dancing slightly to the music.

Yue perched on a building looking around. Sighing, he closed his eyes as began to think about what to do next. He sat there thinking for what seemed forever.

Was wondering if maybe my character could help yours with trying to find Axiel. Or at least know each other.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Seras wrote:
Nyko wrote:Alexiel sighed as she walked home from the gym. She spent most of her time there, because she was a street fighter and had to keep in shape. As she turned a corner, she pulled out her itouch and turned it on. She began listening to 'Love Drunk' by Boys Like Girls. She smiled as she walked home dancing slightly to the music.

Was wondering if maybe my character could help yours with trying to find Axiel. Or at least know each other.
Yea sure that would be sweet.
Seras

Post by Seras »

O.o so meant to pm that... oh well >.>

Dawl appeared behind to Yue in a soft shimmer of light. "Yue..." She bowed acknowledging him as a superior even if he was not. "I have returned from the area you had sent me." She was silent for a moment preparing herself for his reaction. "She is not there."
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Azazel was calmly watching Dawl and Yue. His hands shivered as he tried not to tranform them into daggers just to kill both of them in that instant.
"Not yet" He thought.

Melek was walking carelessly, looking for her brother. "Where on Earth did he go this time? I wish he couldn't wander that much" While she was thinking, she bumped into Alexiel " Oh excuse me for that!" She apologized with a smile on her face, then she stared at her. "You really seem to be enjoying your music"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain sat on the street corner, tediously braiding her hair. "This sucks. What a stupid mission, looking for a girl. I don't get it at all." She looked back as she heard Melek apologize for bumping into Alexiel. "Humans are so weird."

(Check my pro for Rain's app, the pic was deleted. Also, I'm not introducing my second charry right now.)
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Azazel walked away and saw Rain. He transformed his arm into a dagger.
"But I don't see any problem in killing this one." Then he transformed his arm back when he saw Melek.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

She sensed Azazel, and looked over at him, her eyes narrowing. She pushed her hair over her shoulder, and stretched her fingers. "Oh? This could be my chance to move up in the world." She smirked, chuckling.

Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Azazel smiled. He transformed his arm into a dagger. " I'll just have to get away form my sister... But I wont give up the fun in this empty world"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled slipping one of the earbuds out of her ear, "Its alright and yes I love music." She watched Melek walk off and did the same.

Yue didn't look up at Dawl as she appeared and nodded, "I think I found her. . ." He was watching Alexiel.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain's lips twitched as she got up, watching Azazel. "That's an interesting... appendage... you have there."