Fallen Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled, "Veggie pizza, Charlie. And ah. . ." She looked down at the menu, "Coke, please." She smiled as she handed the menu to Charlie.

Yue smiled as she rested a hand on Orin's shoulder, "You can help me protect Alexiel. Shes a fallen angel."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin looked at Yue in confusion, "a...fallen angel?" Orin turned the other way, "I don't know this Alexiel but I have a feeling that she is very important" Orin turned back around to Yue and smiled, "well I have nothing better to do here"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Charlie nodded and left finishing scribbling the order down as he walked. Dawl turned to look at Alexiel. "When did you become a vegetarian?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled as she looked at Dawl, "I've been a vegetarian for quite a few years. I guess I became a vegetarian when I watched my friend, Mylo eat a steak that wasn't cooked all the way. He got sick and ever since I haven't eaten meat."

Yue smiled and looked at Orin, "None of us do really. We mainly stay in heaven, but after the war started we came down in search for a solution. The war needs to end before the human race is put in danger."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl grimaced. "Did he know that the steak wasn't cooked all the way?" She felt disgusted about it the more she thought about it.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth looked at the dog then sighed sitting up whilst tappin the chair to let the dog come to sit next to her. 'gah I'm hungry' she sighed
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Seras

Post by Seras »

Rose hopped up straight into her lap and tried to lick Cryth's face while her paws pressed into her boobs and thighs.
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

'Down girl' she patted her head to sit her on her lap. she sighed and stroked her from head to tail a couple of times to see if she would calm down.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Rosie settled sitting on her lap her tail wagging slightly.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin began to drift into deep thought, while taking it all in the angels, saving humanity, its all so amazing to be hearing and actually knowing he can trust this guy he just met who says he is his brother, "I don't know what I can do or how much help I would be but if its possible I would like for you to train me...brother".
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth sighed as she turned on the TV there was crap all on....
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue nodded and smiled sweetly at Orin, "Yes, I will."

Alexiel nodded, "He ordered it medium rare." She shook her head with a look of disgust on her face.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl was growing paler. "I've heard of cases where the person asks to put it on for a minute, flip, another minute then serve it..." She wasn't looking good. "I think I'm gonna be sick"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel went wide-eyed and moved to Dawl's booth and rubbed her back, "Its ok. . ." She smiled lightly, "Just try not to think about it."
Seras

Post by Seras »

The pizza's were set in front of them with drinks. She took a small sip from her glass and nodded. "Clear mind.. Clear mind... Mm, that smells good" she closed her eyes taking a deep breath
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth got up and wen into the kitchen. she was hungry herself and made her somethin for herself. 'ahh pasta my fave dish' she se smiled and went back into the frontroom to eat it