Fallen Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled as she went back to her seat, "That it does." She smiled as she took a drink of her Coke, "So, Dawlson where do you live?"

Cooper followed Cryth into the front room.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Dawson)

Dawl took a bite to give herself some time to think. "I don't really.... have a specific place. I sorta just move from place to place." She wiped her fingers on a napkin before taking another sip
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin smiled at Yue, "ok then what's first?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(>.< sorry)
Alexiel gave Dawl puppy-dog eyes, "You can stay with me. Pwease?" She pouted as she looked at Dawl. She never liked to see anyone without a place to stay, so much in fact, she'd give up her own bed.

Yue blinked, "First you must learn what you have." He walked into the kitchen, "Its simple, just look deep inside yourself and find your true power."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl looked surprised and she took another bite from her pizza allowing the bite to let her think. "I'll think about it..." She had to talk with Yue! She was supposed to get close o the girl but how close...
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled, "Ok." She ate some of her pizza, "You know your pup and Cooper get along pretty well." Taking a drink of her pop, she looked out the window as a man walked by, "Oh he was cute." She smiled as she looked back at Dawl.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl nodded and was about to say something when she saw the guy too. He was cute for a human and she ended up following the boys body till it disappeared out of sight. "He was. Remember back at the park, that guy who was reading? What do you think of him?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled, "He was really hot." She giggled as she sipped her pop again, "I thought you were with him. Who was that anyways?" Blinking, she learned forward curiously.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin became bcame confused thinking about how he was going to look inside himself, "I'll try...but I don't know if I can even do something amazing like you guys probably do" Orin became silent for a few seconds then sucked in a huge breath and let it out, Orin had his eyes closed now and thought back, back to his dreams when he had huge feathery wings and flew through the cool night air, and that time in his dream when he saw a girl, who must have been Alexiel and now come to think of it he remembered flying with many other birds, but they werent birds at all...and one of the birds's wings shattered and she fell, I tried to catch her but that's when I wake up, suddenly Orin didn't feel like he was in the real world anymore all he saw was darkness.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl smiled glad she thought he was good looking. "Oh! We're not together! I'm not with anyone, but maybe he thinks differently... I'll ask him later. He's a friend of mine, I stay with him from time to time..." She mentioned the moving from place to place thing trying to bring it to her eyes that he was free game.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled, "So he's fair game?" She sat back in her seat as she watched Dawl, "I thought you two looked rather nice together." She sipped her pop as she smiled at Dawl.

Yue watched Orin carefully, "Just have patience."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl nodded her head. "Fair game. Lots of people 'look' nice together but it's about getting along too I imagine." She finished off her slice of pizza and realized she was full. She signaled for the boy to come back over. "Wrap this up please." The waiter nodded then left. Dawl looked at Alexiel. "If your offer to stay with you is still open I'll go tell my friends that I won't be sleeping over and be over tomorrow morning if that's alright?"
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin gre tired of the darkness, " what exactly am I looking for?...I cant find anything except old memories
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled wide as she finished her pizza, "Yea that's fine." She waited for the waiter to come back. She paid the bill and got up waiting for Dawl, "Ready?"

Yue watched him, "Did it teach you anything? Is it trying to tell you something?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl took her leftovers then looked at Alexiel confused. "Ready? You're coming along?" Her brain started to panic though she didn't show it.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin opened his eyes, "well I think I remeber seeing Alexiel, and others too I was flying" Orin spread his arms out like wings" I always loved haveing thos dreams the warm feeling inside" Orin closed his eyes holding on to the wonderful feeling.