Fallen Angels

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel smiled, "No silly. To go get the dogs." She walked out of the parlor and held the door for Dawl.

Yue smiled and nodded, "So wind is your power. Flight, you enjoy being in mid-air. That's rare, most have Telekinesis."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl felt a wave of relief flood over her. "Right" She walked through the open door then turned and headed for the apartment going slow so Alexiel could come up beside her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin thought about it, "wow...wind huh?makes sense, I do love being in the air" Orin turned facing the balcony and stared outside, "well are you going to teach me to fly?" Orin smiled playfully
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel caught up with Dawl and walked beside her, "Yea." She smiled as she opened the door to her apartment building and let Dawl go in first.

Yue looked at Orin, "Do you think you are ready for that?" He raised a brow of inquiry.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl went through the door. "Thanks." She headed up to the apartment. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" She turned to look at Alexiel. She was smiling, she had actually been able to become a friend... she didn't think she had had it in her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin stepped quickly over to yue, "of course! I have never wanted anything more, please? and maybe...we can meet the others like Alexiel"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Alexiel followed her up the stairs with a smile on her face, "Of course." She walked up to her apartment door. Waiting for Dawl, she unlocked the door and opened it slightly not wanting the dogs to get out, "I'll be around all day. If you see me just stop and say, 'Hi.'" She smiled.

Yue chuckled lightly, "Good, then we will start at midnight." He looked out the window as the sun was just setting.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl nodded with a smile. "Of course." She whistled sharply and Rose stopped barking and running around and looked up at her confused. Dawl took the opportunity to pick up Rose. "Thanks. I'll see ya around." She turned and headed down the stairs looking back at the door. She headed out of the apartment building and kept walking down the street. She turned down an ally and disappeared in a short burst of light. She appeared in a burst of light next to Yue, the dog no longer in her arms. She glowed with happiness which soon dimmed down. "Why did you kiss me in the park!? She thought we were together!" She paced in front of Yue temporarily ignoring Orin as she explained what happened after he left. "So she thinks you're good looking and would you like me to move into her apartment with her?" She moved to his side and looked at Orin and smiled. "Hello, my name is Dawl, angel of light and you are...?" She was completely pleasant and softly glowing with light once she was done ranting and raving at Yue.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin saw the girl named Dawl appear out of no where Orin smiled awkardly, "um...my name is Orin supposively angel of wind how do you do?" Orin couldnt help but smile at Dawl, she was angry at Yue on minute and then greeting Orin happily the next.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl's light seemed to brighten with his introduction. "A pleasure to meet you Orin. How long have you been an angel?" She was already trying to fins stuff out about him and her light seemed to dim slightly.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin seemed to be a little mesmerized by the light, "well...I kinda just found out about it, so I'm new to all of this" Orin shrugged a little, "but Yue has told be a bit about us and Alexiel".
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl nodded the light un-dimming as she smiled at him. "What all did he tell you about us?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yue stood there watching the two, "Seemed the right thing since you were standing next to me." He shrugged and looked at Dawl then Orin.

Alexiel smiled and sat down on her couch letting Cooper jump up next to her, "Today was a good day." Cooper laid his head on her lap.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Dawl looked at him. "I always stand next to you. But what shall I do about Alexiel?"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth sat back down on the sofa wondering what her friend was upto
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)