Bang Bang, A Yakuza Story

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Re: Bang Bang, A Yakuza Story

Post by ObsessedWithShiney »

Name: Akio Nozuka
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... Wolf-1.jpg
Disposition: hates dirty underhanded tactics. prefers to fight with honor. cheerful personality.
WoC: 2 pistols with laser scopes, just in case( http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... orsolo.jpg )
Fighting/Martial Art style: Capoeira style.
Backstory: he is supposed to keep tabs on everyone. he is one of the know all guys in the group. But to keep that a secret, he has a cover job as a "baby sitter"(body guard) and make sure everyone stays out of trouble.
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

((someone add me in somewhere...idk where to go since everyone has 2 characters.....and i dont really feel like having a second person who worry about....>_<))
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

Just put yourself in the car with Seras' character. You'll be on back up
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

((if thats okay with her, then ya))
Seras

Post by Seras »

(I don't need to be a nidge... but we need to rp)

Raikke offered his hand to Dawn and she took it stepping into the car. Raikke watched her buckle her seat belt then turned to look at Akio giving him a look over to size him up. He placed a hand on Akio's shoulder. "Don't die and don't compromise her life." He patted the shoulder his hand was on then climbed into the the car sitting next to Dawn who smiled at him. He put his seat belt on then rested back against the chair waiting for Akio to get into the seat next to him. His arm went across the back of Dawn's seat naturally and she didn't mind.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Akio got in. "Dont worry. I know how to take care of myself." He pulled out an mp3 player and started listening to some music with a really good beat. He had heard about these two kids, but hadnt seen them in action yet. This was his chance to get some info on them. "Whats the job?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

"We're last defense meaning, if anyone can get by the front line and security then we take them out." Raikke explained simply. Dawn looked past Raikke to look at Akio and smiled with a nod saying she agreed or that it was true.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

"I'll try to be as useful as i can." Akio had to remember, he haad to act as a security guard. Only the Boss and a select few others know his real job. "Ah, youth...what I'd give to be that young and in love again." He chuckled. Dispite his appearance, he was actually 31 years old. He just knew how to stay extremely fit.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Raikke turned his head to look at Akio. He look calm and dark. "Young yes. Love... don't be ridiculous." He scoffed at the word love. Dawn tugged the side of his shirt and looked up at him. Raikke looked at Dawn and he sighed. "Don't worry over it, okay Dawn?" She smiled and nodded.
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Akio chuckled again. "Whatever you say." He knew that it was love. He also knew that guys like Raikke cannt ever be in love though. Raikke's reputation was more important. "So, do you guys think that we're going to see any action at all on this mission?"
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I get a bad feeling from this deal." Oki crossed her arms and leaned back against the front seat of the car. Kin gave a sideways smirk from the driver's seat. His partner Oki was so intense; it was only when they were alone that her persona fell away. He had never even once seen her date, which was fine with him.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you, Oki-chan." The car gave a lurch as he received a smack to the back of the head from his partner. He regained control of the vehicle and glanced back to Bones and Stripes. "Sorry about that. She is ill-mannered. There was no need to resort to violence, especially when I am controlling a 4000 pound vehicle, Oki-chan." He teased

"You won't stop no matter what." Oki sighed "I still get a bad feeling about this, and I don't know why."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Bones had sat chilled in the back. She remained calm, she knew Kin could drive, "All good. . ."

Stripes nodded as he agreed, "Good to see you two are the same as always." He teased and laughed lightly.

Bones tapped Oki lightly on the shoulder, "Relax. . . It'll be all good. . ."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"We're nearly there." Kin said shuddering lightly. "I see what you mean Oki-chan. I'm getting a weird feeling from this. It's like there's something bad about to go down."

"Akiyama, we're about to sell illegal firearms." Oki reminded sarcastically.

"I told you to call me Kin, and I don't mean something illegal. I mean....well I guess you could call it unholy. I feel like there's a bad wind in the air, kind of like when you get Kyo at the shrine." He replied and parked the car. They were across the street from a restaurant. "The alley behind that restaurant is where the deal is happening."

"Those stupid fortunes are for children, baka-san." The two got out of the car and stretched. "But I do know the feeling your talking about."

"Baka-san, still better than Akiyama. I'll take it as a sign of affection." Kin smirked and opened Bones' door. "Right this way milady." Oki gave a slight scowl, mission accomplished. "We should be fine though. I've got these." He patted the kodachi and micro Uzis at his side.

"Once again, kids stuff baka-san." Oki gave her own smirk and removed the Spas twelve from her holster. She pointed it toward him and cocked it. He didn't flinch knowing she wouldn't shoot him. She replaced the weapon and slung the holster back over her shoulder. "Spas 12 and PPSH41 are real weapons. Why do you bother with that hunk of metal?" She teased referring to his sword

"Hey, the noble art of kendo will never go out style. Now let's just go, we've wasted enough time."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Raikke nodded. "A few tend to get smart and get past. It depends on how the enemy wants to be today. They can strategize it or just send them in. It really depends." The car stopped and Raikke motioned for Akio to open the door.

Dawn undid her seat belt then undid Raikke's seat belt for him. When Raikke looked at her she smiled. "Thanks Dawn." He patted her head softly and she smiled even bigger.
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Akio opened the door and stepped out. He was hoping that ther e wouldnt be any trouble. "Try to stay focused. Keep your minds on the mission. And try not to make out or worse behind my back....i dont want to hear any silent moans....." He smiled in spite of himself. He sighed. He did it again. He was only supposed to babysit...not actually do anything....he looked around and examine the area. He could fight here if he had too, but he would have liked a little more room to move around. Looks like he'd be using his pistols. He sighed again.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Raikke pushed Akio. Partly because he was in the way, but mostly because he kept saying stuff like that. Everyone around knew not to say stuff like that about Raikke and Dawn. He stepped out of the car then offered his hand to Dawn who took it and stepped out of the car. "Who said you were in front?" Raikke asked nonchalantly. He shut the car doors, having let go of Dawn's hand. Once the doors were shut he walked past Dawn who instantly fell into step with him walking at his side.