Digimon: Reloaded

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Digimon: Reloaded

Post by Gregory House, MD »

- Wow, you came. A rather interesting fact, but still satisfactory - said Arthur

He knew that it was Eliza, he had recognized her voice, but the did not move his head from the laptop. He wanted to finish his game. He did not pay much attention to the people coming, the most important thing now was the game. When he finished, he would greet them properly, but not before.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Eliza snorted as she set down her bag so Nyaromon could play. "geek." she muttered and pulled out the latest book she had been reading and sat down.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

Anastasia looked up when Eliza came up. "Good Morning." She finished her picture, and handed the pad to Arthur when she saw that he was done with his game. In the pad there were the drawings from the day before and the one that she had just finished. All of the pictures would have looked like photographs to someone who didn't know that they had been drawn. While Arthur looked at the drawings she watched the three digimon play.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(grrr I will wait till tomorrow for Drake then I will carry on. just interact between yourselves i read everything O_O MWUAHAHAHA )
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Arthur took the pictures and put them one the bench beside him. When he had finished the level he looked at them. They were really nice. A fine example of drawing talent. He returned them to Anastasia and said:

- Good pictures, I have to say. You have talent, that is for sure, but you better keep them for yourself because modern art does not appreciate such realistic depictions of things - the more avant-garde it is the better. Looke at folks like Francis Bacon or a little older, like Jackson Pollock or Andy Warhol. Although I prefer that art, it has some phylosophic note in it, I like to see such brilliant realism. But you better, well for your own good, not have any plans for the future with that art - it is just to perfect for today's art - said Arthur as he returned the drawings to Anastasia with a smile

He then looked at the Digimon. They were playing. He turned to Eliza.

- Oh, I see you are reading a book. May I know the title and the author? Oh, and will you ever by fully satisfied with the fact that your Digimon has to interact with others, especially with my Digimon - he asked with a smile on his face.

It was his famous ironic smile with which he wanted to emphasize someone's ridiculous actions or words.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"Oh yes, my heart just throbs with exictment when I see our digimon rough houseing about." She replied with a conspiritory grin. She shook her head and looked down at the book she was reading. She frowned, it was a book of Edgar Allen Poe's short stories..not exactly the most cheerful thing to be caught reading. "Uhm..Edgar Allen Poe." she said and raised her head to see his reaction. "Right not I'm reading the one with the black cat...the guy just took out its eye." she frowned, she liked cats and that one of the guys had been so horrible to one made her feel sick. But it was good literature and the vocabulary was stimulating so she kept reading. "got enough of your game yet?" she joked, her eyes returning to the small printed page.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- You know, there is alway something fascinating in giant robots transforming into cars or microphones - said Arthur making her silly remark worthless.

He wanted to continue to his game but stopped.

- Edgar Allan Poe, hmmm... as a tragic figure adored by depressive teens or as a disturbed literary genius who just had misfortune in his life. I'd prefer the second option since he was the founder of the horror and crime genre and not someone who can be your life model. He was a drunk, an addict that drank himself to death, but you know, someone sees him as a model. I see him as a briliant artist and as a mind that could have created much more. But, who cares about the objective... sad. Regarding the story itself. It was written as a study one the psychology of guilt, not as a parody on Animal rights, if there were ones in that time. It also reveals a part of Poe's life - the cheerful young man turns into a monster after he started drinking. Well that is probably why they adore the story - they locate themselves and their ''tragic'' lifes in it, the most utter stupidity in life - making a tragedy of it without any rational cause. Oh, and I presume that you treat my PC game as rough houseing also if you regard innocent games as such vandalistic behaviour - said Arthur adding another ironic smile
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

(sorry no internent at home)

Drake picked up Chibomon and put him on his shoulder and started to walk home.

He walked in the door and went stragit to his room until dinner.

the next morning Drake awoke had breakfest and ran out the door to meet the others

"Hey guys"
Chibomon jumped from his shoulder and staried at the others.
Life sucks
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Morning, it is about time - said Arthur when Drake came

Since he had nothing more to say, he returned to the game, but only after he checked the Digimon.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"I see, It's not that I would judge your games, becuase I have never played them, but why is violence so entertaining? I find it amuzing aswell sometimes, but not with things I care about, so when our digimon play so carelessly I get nervous. There is a difference between how I feel about your games and how I feel about our...partners, playing when they could get hurt." she explained calmly. "I do, however agree with your astute opinion on the literature I'm reading." she said sofltly, but one could tell she wasn't used to saying positive things to people. "I..I'm sorry if I'm rude.." she said, wanting to work on her personality.

Then she noticed that Drake had shown up. "Oh..hello.." she whispered and went back to the story.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Of course, you also got hurt when you played with other kids. I cannot cope with the fact that you are still alive - said Arthur sarcastically

He turned to the game just to press ''PAUSE''.

- Oh, and from which part of the sentence ''You know, there is alway something fascinating in giant robots transforming into cars or microphones'' made you think I like violence. An interesting stream of thoughts. Could you explain it - he asked with a smile
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"Ugh!" she groaned with exasperation. this boy was just too much! " your insufferable! I'm trying to be civil and somewhat social and your asking me about how I think about things?" she asked, disbelieving. She sighed, he did ask a question. " Usually most video games that I've seen with robots involve some form of violence, so I assumed that it was in that game aswell, and the fact you are so engulfed in this game.." she didn't feel like explaining the rest so she went back to her reading, feeling rather stupid. This whole thing was stupid, what was the point of being here anyways? Because some stranger said she should? Not good enough, and on top of that having to sit there and feel like a fool? Nope, Eliza had, had enough. "Nyaro!" she called and her small digimon hopped over to her and into her arms. "We're outta here." she explained, ignoring the pouting from the creature in her arms.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Arthur put his laptop on the bench and stood up. He stood up rather calmly and walked to her. He again grabbed her by the arm, but not hard, his intention was not to harm her.

- Madam, you do not want to leave. Trust me on this one. I know you do not like me, well only a few people do, but still trust me on this one and let your Digimon play - said Arthur as he managed to free Nayromon and hold her off.

He then let go or her hand and returned to his game.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Her eyes narrowed. "damnit! When did I ever say I didnt like you?" she asked, loosing her temper. "Dont you dare touch him!" she said trying to take her digimon out of his hand. Nyaromon sensed her distress and growled at him. The next thing she knew her digimon had digivolved again and scratched him. "Stop!" she said and picked her new digimon up. The digimon looked at her and smiled, this one looked like a cat..sorta."I am gatomon." It said calmly and wiggled out of her grasp.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin stayed after school cuz, he was the president of the Fence club. He just finished it and look at the clock realizing he was late to be at a place and he shower fast and dress. Everyone tried to get his attention but, he stop and yell at everyone, "sorry everyone i don't have time to talk im late forbeing at a place." He turned and ran outside.

He ran to his apartment first and drop all his bags and ran and grab a nurtion bar and also a bottle of water. He then said hi and bye to his parents. He parents got use to Ryin doing that cuz, he was involve with alot of things. Ryin was actually hardly home anyways. He was joined so many clubs and have more than two jobs too. Plus he was a striaght A student.

He look around and ran to this place and ran in and everyone point where he was suppose to be just by flashing the letter. He ran without looking and bump into Eliza. "oh IM so sorry"...He stop and look at the cat in her arm. He blink several time and saw it talking and freak out. He heard of digimon but, never saw one near by or saw them at all. He was more into trying to be a perfect son. He look around and saw more of them. He then saw a small looking dragon and got up and stare at for awhile and was frozen in place.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza gasped as she was knocked down. "S'ok.." she muttered and got back up, dusting herself off quickly.