Digimon: Reloaded

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Digimon: Reloaded

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin look at a black looking dragon digimon and it was staring at him back.

Blackrymon is a male and wiggle its tail oddly, "what are u looking at?." Blackrymon is a very cock and very rude digimon but, at the same time he was so much different than Ryin but, some how they felt some connection between them.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(do you know that Gatomon is a champion so your digimon just skipped a level x3)

Liafa coughed as she appeared among them and looked around
"You are a rowdy lot arnt you," she looked at Ryin then at the Digimon, "Ah thats where that Digimon went. Hatched last night, swore at me, then jumped out a window and ran off," she shook her head and smiled. Astrapesmon snorted and looked at the individual Digimon.
"Gatoman eh. Liafa, that Digimon is at Champion level already," Liafa looked to Gatomon and shrugged.
"Yeah Gatomon like being in that form rather than the rookie form. Remember our old friend. She was always in that form," Astrapesmon looked at Gatomon for a bit more then snorted and looked up at Liafa, who was now wearing knee length jeans, stripy socks and a strappy top(http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/ ... wolf18.jpg). A hoody was tied round her waist and in her hand she held 6 backpacks. She chucked a backpack at each Tamer and slung her own on her back, adjusting both straps on her shoulders and doing up the clip under her breasts.
"In that backpack is food, water, a thick coat, a waterproof and a first aid kit each," she smiled grimly, "I've had a lot of experiance of where we're going. Theres also shaded ski googles, hats, suncream and scarfs," Astrapesmon nudged her and she nodded, "And food for your Digimon, but they usually can find food for themselves,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

(oh sorry..lol I didnt check, i ws going on memory from like...5 years ago XD)

"and what exctly are we doing with this stuff?" Eliza asked, laughig to herself that the one boy got stuck with a rebelious partner. she looked at gatomon who in turn was looking up at her and smiled, picking up her partner and looking around. Eliza was glad she had chosen to wear sneakers and loose jeans, not really caring what she looked like infron of people she didnt know.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

(I did not take Nyaramon, I just loosened your hand so he could get free :-))

Arthur just took the backpack and put it down beside him. He returned to his game seemingly uninterested in what the girl was takling. He noticed Tokomon returned to the bench.

- Where are we going? If we have a mountain involved, count me out. I do not climb or live in the woods - added Arthur ironically not moving his head from the game

He checked the mark on his hand he recieved from Gatomon, but there was no problem. He just played the game waiting for an answer.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza sighed and turned back to arthur, "what now?" she asked qith exasperation. "Afraid of a few bugs?" she taunted, still a bit put off by him acusing her of not liking him. Its not that she didnt like him...she just didnt know how to interact with him, especially when he kept saying things that made her so defencive!

Gatomon walked over to Tokomon with a cheshire cat grin on his face. "Hello." he said calmly, intending to begin to play again.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Liafa narrowed her eyes at Arthur and shut the lid of his laptop.
"We wont be living in the woods. Though we might be going through a few mountain ranges. I am not sure yet," her Digivice beeped like an alarm and she looked at it and pressed a couple of buttons quickyly.
"Time to go kiddies, pick up your backpacks please and get ready," she pressed another button on her Digivice and a large ripping sound exploded into the air. A purple and blue portal appeared infront of them, big enough to fit one person at a time through.
"Arthur you can go first. You'll find yourself in a cave. Just wait there and dont do any thing stupid," she sighed slightly.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- You go play Tokomon, I do not mind - said Arthur not moving his head from the game

He played a little and then pressed ''PAUSE''. It was the first time since the girl came he lift his head.

- It is not the bugs I worry about, it is little girls who get easily offended and try to be smart with childish sacrasm - said Arthur returning to his game

Although he looked at Eliza again and smiled to her once before pressing ''PLAY''.

He then looked at Liafa.

- Did I mention that caves also count - he said standing up

He then remembered.

- Blast it, I have to greet my parents. I'll be back in a moment - he said

He ran as fast as he could. And in 6 minutes he was home. He said everything to his mother, who got worried a little, but he said he will try to contact them. He then ran back, also as fast as he could.

- Sorry for the delay chaps. Tokomon, let us go - he said entering the portal

He found himself in a cave, near the exit. Since he did not know what was in the cave, he exited and waited outside in the light for the others.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Liafa gritted her teeth
"That kid is gonna be a problem. Bet he left the cave," she sighed and nodded to Eliza, "You're next, stay in the cave and tell Arthur to get back in the cave, its perfectly safe in there, I've lived there a couple of times and know how to ward off anything dangerous,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

(hahaha it would be funny if he ran into a huge ass digimon once he exited the cave XD)

Eliza frowned, hurt at how he hd calledher childish and little. He didn't even know her! She felt her temper rising and picked up her bag, smirking at the weight of it and how that would help what she had in mind. "C'mon Gatomon." she said, her voice eerily calm and her partner looked back from her bag and her. "Eliza..I do not think that's wise.." He cautioned but she just smirked at him and walked through the portal, gatomon shrugged. Oh well, he tried, and then followed her.

When Eliza got through the portal she looked around before spotting him a bit outside the cave. "Hey jerk! (didnt think bad vocab would be welcome...)" she shouted at him and ran over to him. She was definantly angry at him. She hadnt even done anything to him! What right did he have to insult her?! She tossed her bag at him, making sure her aim was right and that it would hit him in the back, she would have thrown it so it would hit his hed but she figured that they didnt need anyone unconcius in a different world.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Tokomon digivolves to...... TSUKAIMON!!!

Suddenly a flash appeared and Arthur fell down. He stood up and saw a bag on the new Digimon. He looked around and saw Eliza. He laughed. He then took the bag and threw it back to Eliza. He picked the new Digimon up, scanned the data and added them to the laptop.

Tsukaimon (Tsukaimon)
Level: Rookie
Type: Virus
Attribute: Mammal Digimon
Attack: Friendly Fire

- Good, another Digivolution. Oh, yes, I forgot something - he said

He let Tsukaimon go and calmly approached Eliza as if he is planning on harming her. He raised his hand in the air.... and grabbed her Digivice once more. He put it in his laptop to get the data on Gatomon.

Gatomon (Gatomon)
Level: Champion
Type:Vaccine
Attribute: Exalted Beast Digimon
Attack: Lightning Paw

He threw the Digivice back to Eliza.

- Thank you once again. Oh, and the throwing of the bag at me just proves my thesis - he said

He closed his laptop and looked at Tsukaimon.

- I presume that you are alright - he asked
- Yes, just a little scratch - said Tsukaimon with a smile
- Brilliant oh, and thank you - he said as he let Tsukaimon fly a little
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin look around confused and look at Blackrmon and already flew on his head.

Blackyrmom snort at everyone, "stupid human...look at the other digimon stupid us have to partner as a human being. yeck."

Ryin look at the other realizing why is that he partner with Blackrymon noticing that they weren't getting along at all. He thought if they are going to another world they need each other but, at the rate they would be fighting all the time.

Blackrymon slap Ryin's face with his tail, "Hey boy pick up ur packback we that for us."

Ryin shake his head and grab the backpack and throw it across his back like it was nt big deal. He was a very strong guy for his age and size. He look around shaking a bit he was a bit scared and a bit confused about alot of things.

Blackrymon growled under his breath realizing his master reaction bout things and thinking they aren't going to make it in the digi world. "Boy name is Blackrymon and u better not be scared or start crying like a baby when it gets dangerous. I only choose you cuz, something about you seem like you were stronger than the other pathetic human in this room. I just want to get to my world and kick bad digimon butt." He suddenly flat his wings and smile.

Ryin starting to realize why Blackrymon choose him and he smile, "Ok. Tag time to kick their butts right boy." Ryin laughs, "Sorry i mean Blackrymom and my name is Ryin."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Liafa smiled at Ryin
"Welcome to the family Ryin and Blackrymon, please, you are next to go through the portal. Tell those on the other side to stay in the cave,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

While Liafa talked Drake jumped trhough the portal with Chibimon.
Life sucks
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Liafa chuckled as Drake jumped through
"Impatient impatient. Once Ryin is through, Anastasia it will be your turn then I will follow you so move away quickly,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

When he threw the digivice bck it landed on the ground. She cursed and picked it up, promising herself she would talkto him the rest of the day, or as long as it took them to be out there. He was such a...urr! She mumbled to herself, atleast she tried to be nice to him at some point, but nooooo he had to such total...berk! "freakin wanker." she whispered and went over to her digimon. "I told you that you shouldn't have done that..." It warned and she rolled her eyes. "Ok, next time I'll listen to you." she said with a smile and sat next to it, looking through the bag. She shrugged and zipped it back up. "So what do you want to do?" she asked the short partner. "I'm gonna go play with Tsukaimon" he said, his tail winging back and forth. She sighed but let him do as he wished. She leaned back and looked up at the sky, waiting for the rest of the crew.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Tsukaimon, it seems we have someone who wants to play - said Arthur
- May I? - Tsukaimon asked
- Of course, what a silly question, you two play. Oh, Gatomon, watch out for him, he managed to get wings so please watch him so that he does not fly away - said Arthur with a smile to Gatomon

He then closed his laptop and went to Eliza. He sat down next to her.

- So, is there something interesting in the sky above us? - he asked calmly