Digimon: Reloaded

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Re: Digimon: Reloaded

Post by silvernekokitsune »

She sighed, so much for not talking to him. "I love the sky, there doesnt always have to be something interesting, and I dont dream about flying. With my luck I would fly like a bird all the way into a glass door. It's just pretty." she explained and looked over at him with a small smile. "hm, is there a reason your always so...analyitical?(sp?)" she asked, slightly curious. She could hear Gatomon and Tsukaimon playing and was glad they were having fun.

Gatomon looked at Tsukaimon and grinned, pouncing on the small digimon and nipping him playfully.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

- Analytical, the word fits I must say. Well, I am like that I always want to see the core, see the nucleus. If you see the core well, then, eveyrthing a person does is clear. You always have to eat the cereal to get the surprise gift - he said

He was still looking at the sky, but then he stood up. He noticed something big fly.

- I think we should returne inside. I think I saw something fly a second ago. Tsukaimon, let us go inside where you two can continue playing - said Arthur
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

She smiled and stood. "I suppose your right, but thats not much fun.." she said softly andran towards gatomon, scooping him up off Tsukaimon and swinging him in the air before walking in the cave. She set him down and he raced over to the other digimon. "So what do you think we're going to do here, brain?" she asked Arthur, giving him a nickname.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Here, well I presume that we are going to wait for the others in the cave and listen what that lady tells us - he said calmly and watched the others arrive

He looked at the two Digimon playing.

- Hmmm... I have to find someone to carry the bag. My hands are full with this laptop. I shall see - he said for himself

He turned to Eliza.

- Oh, and what do you think? - he asked
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin jump at the laptop and close his eyes. He landed somewhere rough and fall on his face. "Ouch.!!!"

Blackrymon, giggle "YOu need to learn how to landed you know that."

Ryin and Blackrymon both laugh and then glare at each other for no reason.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Hmmm... strange - Arthur said

But, he used that moment of irrationality to grab Ryin's Digivice. He scanned the data of his Digimon and returned it to him.

- Much obliged - he said as he returned to his spot

Ryin snatched his digivice...wtf did u do with this....and why is strange hun?" He was a bit annoyed cuz, he came in and no much been told.

Blackrymon and smile and liking this side of Ryin.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza laughed and looked over at Arthur. "Think about what brain?" She asked, not sure what he meant, she hadnt really developed and opinion on the matter at hand. "I suppose your right again." she mused as the people continued to come through the portal. She laughed a little at what Ryin said. "Don't mind him," she advised. "He just liked to sound serious, mysterious and smart to confuse people." she joked.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- What is strage? Figure it out yourself. Why did I do that? Well, to get the data. It seemed easier to borrow the Digivice than to disturb you in your laughing - he said closing his laptop

He turned to Eliza.

- What do you think we are going to do here, how unclear can that be? Oh, and my goal is not to confuse, it is to enlighten. But people often seem to mix those two things up, like I have expirienced not a long time ago, when I met some here. Try to figure it out during our jurney - he said to her
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(guys I'm putting a halt on you for the moment till Anastasia posts otherwise you'll run off without her x3 so stop and check back in a bit :P I'll pm her)
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

(Sorry was away from the computer for a day or two.)

Anastasia followed Ryin through the portal along with Viximon. She looked around the cave remembering every detail. She would sit down and draw the cave if she had time. She listened to the others talking.

Ryin saw the last one come in the cave and look at her a bit and looks away.

Blackrymon and growled and wanting to explore and kick digimon butt. but, things were going to slow for him and getting impatient.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza sighed. "Not all of us have your IQ so, it tends to confuse people." she said with a smile. She sighed and lay back. "Hm, I'm hoping this journey will turn out to be a good thing, how about you?" she asked softly with a contemplative smile.

Blackrymon look at Eliza, "i hope this journey makes me stronger and more powerful. ANd make me learn more about my partern that im stuck with."

Ryin start to like his digimon he realize part of his digimon was just kid and wants to show the rest of the little kids digimon that put can't push him around. He also like him cuz, he wan't to know more about him.

Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Wow, we have Rocky Balboa himself on the team - said Arthur with a dose of sarcasam

He turned to Eliza again.

- If it confuses you, that is not my fault. My intention is not to confuse, but if I confuse someone, it is their own fault. And about the journey, well it shoudl be interesting, that is all I can sey. Will it be god or not, that I cannot say - he said

He looked and saw that Anastasia was here.

- Good, now we only need the lady to go forth - he saod
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"You sir, seem very concieted." she said, and with that she stood and walked out of the cave. Gatomon looked up and went to follow her. "Liza! wait up!" it said as it chased her.