Digimon: Reloaded

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Digimon: Reloaded

Post by Goldenwolf »

(i actually posted yesterday but it looks like it didnt work which is annoying. dont post anything more until i do please since i wont have time till tonight)
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

(Will there be a reply, I am sure that all of us would like to continue with the RP)
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(open again sorry for the wait)

Liafa stepped through the portal and then closed it after Astrapesmon stepped through.
"Right kiddies, stop bickering or what ever you are doing and follow me," She adjusted her back pack before moving out of the cave and into the sunlight. The sky was a purple colour and there was a small clearing infront of the entrance to the cave, surrounded by thick jungle. She turned back to the cave and pointed to the jungle
"We'll be going through there for a while but it doesn't look like its going to rain so we should be relatively dry. I will lead at the front, Astrapesmon will take the rear," Astrapesmon grinned at them, showing off her many sharp teeth.
"No slowpokes please otherwise I will be forced to make you hurry up," Liafa walked to a part of the treeline and pulled away some vines to reveal a clear path, big enough for them to go one by one. She tied the vines back with other vines and then shouted to them.
"Come on kiddos line up with the least amount of bickering. I want to get home before the sun goes down ya know,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Ah, finally. I started to spread roots - said Arthur as he followed them

Tsukaimon followed closely behind, but it was obvious that he had some trouble with his flying.

- Rest on my shoulder a little - said Arthur as Tsukaimon flew on him.

He then went to Liafa and pulled her by the hand stopping her.

- You mentioned a home? What home, how does it look like and where is it? - he asked her
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

"Do you have to ask so many questions so close together? Space yourself out a bit. Take your time. And give the rest of us a break!" She growled the last part in annoyance. It was so tiring to hear him constantly fire questions away at people. She heard a small chuckle from her side and looked over to see gatomon grinning up at her. "What?" she asked. Gatomon just shook his head and stared right ahead at Arthur. "You think I like him?" She asked, disbelieveing. "Well I do not! He is annoying and condecending and...and...better than me." she whispered the last part and looked away. Gatomon looked back at her with a blank look. "I didn't say anything." He said innocently.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- I supose I asked you? That is why you complain, non? - asked Arthur

He noticed that Tsukaimon was not on his shoulder.

- Ah, chap, it seems that you have got your dosage of rest - he remarked as he saw him fly
- Yes, thanks - said Tsukaimon with a smile

He turned to Eliza again.

- Ah, no questions from you? Bon, then it is my turn again. And please, do not add such silly remerks with absolutely no logical evidence and support - he said

He went to Liafa again.

- I have some more, if you please. Why us, of all the children, why us? And, what is our mission here? If I have to examine some terrains for your housing projects then, au revoir. Yes, picknicks and hiking expeditions also count - he said to her again
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

Drake stepped through the portal and walked out to the front waiting tfor the others to come out.

drake followed behind everyone with Chibimon
Life sucks
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

Anastasia. followed everyone out of the cave. She looked around at the clearing. When Liafa headed down the path she found a place in line and followed along. She looked behind her to make sure that Viximon was behind her.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Eliza frowned, now she was thinking about how she felt about Arthur. He was annoying, but only because he wanted to know everything about the reasons behind what people did. She respected that about him and her frown grew deeper as she realized that she actually did like him. Damn, why now of all times. She shook her head, no, she wouldn't except this. "I don't like him! I...don't!" She said to herself and gatomon chuckled beside her. His partner really didn't get it did she? He laughed and walked up so he was walking under Tsukaimon "Hey, what's up?" He asked with a toothy grin as he human fumed silently behind him.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

Drake picked up Chibimon and aet him on his soulder and wlaked behind everyone taking in all of the senery
Life sucks
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Liafa rolled her eyes, checked everyone was in order, then nodded to Astrapesmon, who moved to the back of the line.
"Lets go then people," She began walking, "I will answer all questions while we are on our way okay Arthur. I want to get moving, this clearing is dangerous," She carried on walking down the path and Astrapesmon growled at them all to make them start moving
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

''Really, how long do we hat to walk? I have not come here, as I have said before, to hike. I came here to find something out about this silly place. So, I would ask you to answer me the questions please'', said Arthur. He was really annoyed. He was in an unknown world with no answers that could help him.
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

"I have a quetion, are you going to complain the whole trip?" Drake said looking up the line
Life sucks
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

''Well, probably. But I do not think that you will be able to do anything about it. So, you have two options - shut up and ingore me... OR... shut up and ignore me. I hope you find at least one of them satisfactory for your needs'', responded Arthur to Drake in a highly sarcastic manner
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

"you better watch yourself" said Drake with his fist clencht
Life sucks
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

Anastasia was frowning a little as she listened to everyone arguing and talking. "Could everyone please at least try to get along? We are all stuck here together so could you please at least try?" She asked quietly. She looked back to Viximon. "Vixi let me know if you get tired, and I'll carry you."