Digimon: Reloaded

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Digimon: Reloaded

Post by Goldenwolf »

(I didnt give her one till she introduced herself x3 I'm no longer gonna wait for Aki now, she can come in when she chooses to. I also notice no one is bothered Astrapesmon SPOKE lol)

At the name of Anastasia, Arthur's laptop vibrated again and another beam of light blasted out, straight at Anastasia. It was accompanied by another loud crack in the bag. As the light faded, a Digivice hung in front of her. The bag now writhed as if full of animals. Something squeaked and squealed inside and Astrapesmon stuck her head in pulled out a small round white ball off fluff. SnowBotamon opened her eyes and blinked, opening her small mouth in a yawn.
"This is SnowBotamon, and she is yours Eliza," Liafa took the small white Digimon in her hands and held her out to Eliza. SnowBotamon gurgled and beamed at Eliza

(as soon as you take your Digimon they are yours to control)
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

- Madam, would you mind warining me the next time my laptop vibrates. It would not be a beautiful scene if it falls down and brakes, I am sure you know that - said Arthur visibly annoyed by the constant vibrating of his dear laptop

He then looked at Eliza and her Digimon. That little critter was acutally sweet.

- Madam, since you entered your dog's data on my laptop, is it now possible for me to analyze the data of every such critter, like the one Eliza has, or do I still need some software to do it? If I do, could you please transfer it into my laptop so that it can be evene easier. I shall run an encyclopedia of sorts and edit the data as I see them, although I do not expect to see a lot of them, buit nevertheless. So, madam, could you? Oh yes, and what are the other things moving in there? Shall the three of us get one critter to or... ? - Arthur asked as he was hodling his laptop firmly
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

Anastasia quickly pulled her pad and pencil back out. She drew a good sketch of the little creature. Underneath the drawing she wrote down what it was just like she had done with the other one. She had put her new digivice on the strap of her bag. She kept her pencil and pad out ready to draw the next little creature. She watched the moving bag to see waht else would come out.

She had put her little Dachshund Sonya back in her bag. The little dog wiggled around a little until she settled and went back to sleep.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Eliza gasped when she heard the digimon talk. "Oh my.." she whispered then looked at her own digimon. It was hard for her to comprehend but the little digimon was so cute. She grinned almost forgetting the others were there and reached out to grab the small creature. "Hello love.." she whispered to it. It blinked before smiling back at her. she felt her Digivice vibrate and her eyes widened. (que the digimon music! lol) The next thing she knew she was holding a different creature. "What..what happened?" she asked, afraid she had done something wrong to her little partner. The new creature that had once been SnowBotamon turned to her and smiled again. "Hello Eliza..I'm Nyaromon...I'm your digimon!" it said excitedly then turned to Liafa and glared. "I am not female." it said with a frown that Eliza had to repress a grin at how adorable he was. "It's ok love." she said. "Though I'm afraid I dont quite understand what happened?" she asked, uncertainly.
"I digivolved." It said simply, as if he expected her to know what that meant. She looked to Liafa for information. Then she turned to Arthur, both annoyed that he had caught her excuse and also a bit nervous that he wanted to keep tabs on her digimon. "Why? Why do you need to know about my digimon?" she asked, holding Nyaromon a bit tighter.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Smiled slightly at Eliza
"SnowBotamon was a she now she is obviously a he. Sometimes Digimon change genders as they digivolve. A lot start of female, though they can be male babies. Astrapesmon has been female since hatching," She looked to Arthur
"Just ask her nicely to touch her digivice to your laptop. It will automatically transfer the data over. (silver I dunno if yoou wanna provide a sheet for Nyaromon if you do decide to give Arthur his info) And I think that will be a very good idea to keep information on his laptop Eliza," she was interupted as a yellow blob flew out of the bag straight at Arthur (http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexzuru.shtml),
"Well thats Zurumon, Baby Digimon. Looks like that belongs to you Arthur," Liafa smiled widely. A small blue tip of something poked out of the bag and then looked shyly at Drake before hopping out and bumping into his leg (http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Chibomon)
"Drake, thats your Chibomon! Most Baby Digimon will Digivolve either straight away when coming into contact with their Tamers, or soon after. Baby II, or In-Training wont change for a day at least," There was a scuffle in the bag and a Relemon fell out and bounced, on its head, all the way to Anastasia, rolling to stop by her feet, a little bit dazed(http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Relemon).
"Relemon eh. Very cute," Astrapesmon snorted
"I think me as a Baby was cuter," Liafa chuckled and closed the bag, hiding away one more Digi-Egg.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

(Uhm...I dunno where to get the info, could you possibly?)

Eliza frowned. and held her digimon, she didn't like that this boy wanted to know about her digimon. She sighed and forced herself to relax. "If He askes nicely." She said softly and held Nyromon closer, kissing the top of his head fondly. He laughed slightly. she joined in on his laughter, atleast she had someone who could talk back to her now.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

Anastasia drew the others and wrote down their names. She then picked up her Rlemon. She sat down, and drew a picture of it. She watched as Relemon changed into Viximon. She drew the new creature, and smiled down at her. "What's Your name?" She asked quietly."

The Viximon jumped off of her lap, and smiled up at her. "I'm Viximon Ana...." She frowned a little trying to figure out how the name was pronounced. "Ana. Anastai.Anastaisa." She smiled when she finally got it.

Anastaisa looked at the group smiling. "Everyone is welcome to call me either Ana or Asia if you want."
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Arthur looked at the strange critter that flew at him. He bent down and Zurumom flew right pass him. He stood up and turned around. He put his Digivice in his laptop and got some new data.

Zurumon
Level: Fresh
Type: Slime Digimon
Attack: Bubble Blow

When he looked at the little critter again it started glowing and his Digivice started shaking.

Zurumon Digivolves to..... Tokomon!!

And it transformed. Zurumon now became a ball like, four-footed Digimon. He put his Digivice in his laptop again.

Tokomon (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/digim ... omon_b.jpg)
Level: In-Training
Attribute: Data
Type: Lesser Digimon
Attack: Bubble Blow

Tokomon went colser to Arthur.

- Hello, I am Tokomon and I am your partner Digimon - he said
- Hello, I am Arthur. Next time, try not to hit me - he said as he took Tokomon with his free hand

He turned to Eliza.

- Do not be so secretive, I will not eat it - he said

He then grabbed her Digivice in the manner of a real pick-pocket and loaded the data from it onto his laptop. He got the data on her two Digimon. ''Good'', he thought. He then returned her the Digivice normally, as if she had given it to him freelingly.

- Now, that is taken care of. Now, Drake and Anastasia, would you be so kind to lend me your Digivices so that I can upload the data on my laptop, it would be very kind of you and very helpful for me. Oh and madam, what shall we do with these Digimon, I mean, we cannot tahe them home, well... we can, but I do not want a pet at home. Where are they going to stay and what shall we do with them? - asked Arthur as he was holding is laptop and picking Tokomon up again.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza's eys widened. The nerve of him! He took her digivice! She glared at him before the laptop read her information.

Level: In-Training
Attribute: Data
Type: Lesser Digimon

She sighed and held her digi closer. "Uhm...Liza.. I cant breathe." It said softly. She stared at it for a moment before realizing what it said and nearly dropping him. He looked over at tokomon and smiled. "Hello." he greeted friendly like.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Both Arthur and Tokomon turned.

- Hello, I am Tokomon - said Tokomon again

Arthur looked at Eliza's Digimon.

- Tokomon, I presume you would like to play - he asked

Tokomon nodded cheerfully. Arthur let him go and Tokomon went to Eliza.

- Come down and play - he said

Arthur looked at Eliza.

- Let him. Anything is better than you choking the little critter - said Arthur with a smile
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza grumbled about clipto-maniacs and annoying boys but she reluctantly let Nyaromon play. Sighing when the two digimon seem to get along, she wrapped her arms around herself because she had nothing to hold. She sighed and looked up at Arthur. "So...what do we do now?" she asked quietly and sat down on the ground, watching the digimon play with a small smile. Atleast that was one thing her digimon could do that she couldn't , he knew how to socialize with others.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Liafa smiled and stood, picking up her bag
"Well then. I must go. Take your Digimon home. Say it is a plushie. Make sure you feed it and it doesnt go to the toilet on your floor! They are easy to hide, beleive me I have tried!" she began to walk away and then stopped and looked back, "Meet me here tomorrow at 10am. Bring your Digimon, Digivices and wear clothes suitable for hiking prehaps. If you do not come, I know where you live, so I will come and get you," she smiled to them all and walked off. Astrapesmon began to follow her, but turned back to look at them all
"It is easier to look after us than you think," then she too went off, following on the heels of her Tamer
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- The nerve of it, I just can't believe such behaviour - said Arthur

He saved all the data he got (I'll take it that I have recieved the data from Drake and Ana, because of my post) and turned his laptop off. He packed it into the bag and looked around.

- It seems you know what do do now. Tokomon, I am sorry, but we have to go. It is getting late and I am getting hungry and so are you, I presume - said Arthur with a mild tone
- Ah, that is sad. But, OK, if we must, we must. Bye Nyaromon - said Tokomon as Arthur picked him up

He walked a few steps and turned to the others.

- I hope I'll see you tommorow, all of you. I'll be here, I have some buisiness at school in the morning, although it is Saturday. Cheerios, chaps and see you - said Arthur and started walking home
- Good by everyone - said Tokomon

His home was not far from school. He had to walk about 15 minutes and, as he was approacing the doorstep, he wondered how to explain Tokomon to his parents. ''Nah, I'll tell tme the truth'', he decided. He went in and greeted his mother and father and asked them to come to the living room. He put his laptop on the sofa and Tokomon beside him. He managed to explain everything to them in 10 minutes and, since his father was a computer programme, he believed that something like that could exist, but he did not see nor hear about it before. His mother was more sceptic, but when his father agreed she did to. They all greeted Tokomon and accepted him without fear. Arthur also showed them the other Digimon whose data he collected and his father was both proud and astonished. Since his mother, who was a French and Latin teacher, did not understand much about computers she went on cooking dinner. His father, on the other hand, scavanged through the data and started asking bot him and Tokomon abou the phenomenom of Digital Data coming to life. He also looked at the Digivice and asked about the Digivolution. After dinner the three of them talke a little more, while his mother took a break. Soon, Arthur and his father washed the dishes and they were all ready for bed. Arthur made Tokomon a little bed on the floor and then wen to sleep himself.

The next day, he woke up at about 7:00. His father had just finished with the morning toilet as he had to go to work at 8:00. His mother was still asleep. He himself had to be at school at 8:30. There was something in the Computer Science classroom that he had to take care of. As soon as he greeted his father, his mother woke up and prepared a light breakfast for them. Arthur woke Tokomon up and the three of them ate. At 8:00, Arthur went to his room to dress for school. He took his green suit, grey pants, white shirt and blue tie and put them on. He found a pair of brown shoes and put them on. He took his laptop, put Tokomon in it, but how he found the space, he had no idea, kissed his mother goodbye and went. The CS teacher was already there when he arrived. He looked at the computer and the problem, but he quickly took care of it. It was a small software problem he had already seen before while his father fixed a computer. At 9:50 he greeted the professor and went outside. He found the bench where they met that lady yesterday. ''First to arrive, as if I doubted. Well, might as well sit down a little'', he thought and sat down. He opened his laptop and started playing a game, ''Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen'' (well, I am playing that now so I got the inspitration), while he waist for the others. He let Tokomon out to play but warned him to keep it subtle.
Anastasiadream
Rookie Otaku

Post by Anastasiadream »

Anastasia watched as the stranger and Arthur leave. She looked to the other nodding. "We also need to go. See you in the morning." She would turn to head home. "Are you ready Vixi?"
"Yep. Good night everyone." She said turning to follow Anastasia.
"Vixi, when we get home you'll meet Sasha and Sonya. They are my dogs. I'm just going to tell my parents that you are a new pet."
She got home and let all three of them out to play and take care of buisness. Then when they were back in she fed everyone including herself.

Her parents got home about ten that night but she was already asleep alsong with her friends.

The next morning she ate breakfast with her parents, let Sasha and Sonya out, got dressed in a light loose-fitting easy to move in skirt, a purple shirt, comfortable boot-like shoes, and she pulled up her hair in pig tails. At 9:50 she left her house with her bag containing her paper, pencils, and Vixi. When she reaches the bench at 9:55 she would smile to Arthur and Tokomon. "Good Morning." She let Vixi out to play with Tokomon, and She got out her drawing stuff. She sat there sketching what she saw around her.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Arthur played his game when Anastasia came.

- Good, brilliant job Bumblebee - he said

He looked at her for a brief moment, nodded and returned to his game. Suddenly he said a loud 'YES' one more time because he had finished the level. He looked at Anastasia.

- Sorry for the greeting, had to finish the level. Now, good morning to you. It would be very nice of you to show me the drawings when you finish, I hope it is possible - said Arthur looking at Anastasia and then at the 2 Digimon
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Eliza walked home smiling to herself, she didn't have to be home alone anymore! When she arrived at her house she opened the gate to the two story house and walked past the asortment of flowers her mother had insisted on planting. Of course eliza was the one who had to water them while they were away. She looked at the watch in the living room and was suprised that it was 6:00, time for dinner. She sighed and set her digi-buddy down before walking into the kitchen, hearing the bouncing of Nyaromon following her, suddenly the bounces stopped, followed by hissing. She spun around to see what had happened. Nyaromon had found her cat, great. The old tabby cat was hissing and looking like it was about to have a cornary while the little creature huddled in a corner, afraid to move.
"crookshanks!" she shouted at the cat, picking up the fat thing and tossing it out the front door. She sighed and went back to her digimon. "Hey..." she crooned "You ok?" The small digimon exited the corner of the dark room and hopped over to her. He didn't say anything so she assumed he was pretty shaken up. What better way to calm the thing down then feed it? She walked into the kitchen and started to cook pasta. When it was done she ate her half before putting the rest before her digimon, not knowing hoe much he would eat. He ate everything that was left...including the bowl!

"Oh yay..now I dont have to wash dishes." she laughed and picked up the now sleeping critter. She yawned herself and headed to bed, It had been a long day and she was tired. She quickly changed into her Pj's and went to sleep.
-----

Eliza was woken up to something slightly heavy bouncing on her stomach. "Liza! Liza!" It was shouting and she got up and blearily looked at the creature. It took her a sec and then she remembered what had happened the day before. she layed back and rested her hand over her face dramaticlly, she half expected it had been a dream. She finally got up when she recieved a small bite from Nyaromon. "Hey?" she said sitting up. "I'm hungy." It responded, she grinned at how he couldnt yet pronounce the word completely.
She stood and got dressed before giving him a breakfast bar and she left the house, emptied her book bag so he could sit in it and walked to where they were supposed to meet. "Hey." she greeted tiredly to Arthur and Ana.