Soul Eater Rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Re: Soul Eater Rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ObsessedWithShiney »

Jeremy winced when Timmy guessed right. 2 reactions in one day. He needed to go cool off. He wanted to shout something, but that would be reaction number 3. He just walked out of the school and headed to the gaveyard.

Marie looked relieved. "Thats good. Lets go to class now shall we?"

CC was worried about Jay. She saw the reaction and thought there was gonna be another fight. She released her held breath when Jeremy just walked away. She followed Marie to class.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Kitsune fixed up the two guys Jeremy sacked. "There we go. All fixed up. Stien, I assume your taking these guys back to class?"

Stein nodded and lit up another cigarett. "They're in my class. We'll try not to start up anymore trouble."

"Before you go, I do have one question. Who gave these bruises? I havent seen this kind of bruise from a fist before."

Stein got compleetely serious for a moment. "Jeremy."

Kitsune was silent.
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Timmy and Jimmy were both very smart and observe things very well.

Timmy thought of jeremy wondering why he react so much for one little thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki ran off and went to her class and went to the room. She went in the back and seat down.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

*sorry for the short post but, i try to make them longer for now on dude*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

((its fine....i havent enough time to really post this weekend....probably not until monday or tuesday))
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Jeremy was stiing at a gravestone. There were tears rolling down his face. Quietly he kept repeating "I miss you" over and over. The name on the headstone read: 'Sara. A beloved sister will be missed. Its ashame that she murdered at the young age of 7. Let her and the rest of her family be avenged.'
-----------------------------------------------------------

Stein was lecturing about the basics of souls. "Remember class: A sound soul resides within a sound body and sound mind. Thats is one of the two principles of teaming up with a weapon or a meister. The second part is to remember to keep your soul wavelengths aligned. If a weapon and a meister do not have their wavelengths aligned, the meister will not be able to hold the weapon and one or more people could possible be injured in the process. Isnt that right Marie?"

Marie just smiled and nodded. "Yup. The more you are able to align your wavelengths, the higher success of your Resonence of Souls. Typically, for Scyths, its the Witch Hunter. But, since every person is different, there are times when your Resonence might evolve and take a new form. Again, this all depends on soul wavelength. So, if you dont have a good relationship with your partner, then you wont be able to work together as a team in battle."

Cecil was busy taking notes to remember about Jeremy.

Aki walk out of the class wondering where that guy went to that protect him. Aki was very good on hiding and very excellent that she never got caugh. Aki went to the roof and went to the corner of the roof looking up thinking about life and what is her part of life is about and why is she there what reason.

Timmy and Jimmy dashed out of there class and also went to the roof where Aki was and they all bump up there.

All three of them were starring at each other very oddly why were they all had the same idea at the same place and same time.

ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Having no idea where Jay went, CC just wandered the town. She ran into Kitsune on her way out of the school. "Keep an eye on Jeremy. The next few days could be rough for him. Bring him to me tomorrow so i can run a few check ups on him to make sure everything is ok with him physically and mentally."

CC nodded. "Okay Kitsune-senpi. I will make sure to bring him by."

Kitsune grinned on the inside. If her 'tests' went as planned, then the next demon weapon will be in progress and the Kishin will be revived soon.

((i hate following the stroy line of the series...but since no one else joined, i needed to get the story rolling.....))

((ok i hope it wont be through all the rp at all....btw what anime is ur default pic from man??))

Aki look at the two boys and blushes she thought two boys were kind of cute. She like look away realizing the boys might have seen her blushing and if so that be so embarassed. Aki look at them calming down and all. "Why are you two skipping class?" In a really shy and very cute voice. She said at looking at Timmy that look move like the leader of the duo. She realizes why but, didn't mention it all. But, knowing the partner was actually very shy and timid like she was and bit scared at the time when they bump each other. After awhile she was looking to the side like she was looking for somthing or someone. Then she shuffle her feet about not use to talking to people and a bit uneasy at the time. Aki look at her feet and stop shuffling and just got still and calm and look at the two boys.

Timmy look at Aki realizing she blush and thought it was cute cuz, this girl is one of the youngest girl i can sense to be very strong but, very good on hiding but, at the same time her being shy would that get in her way in the battlefield. He thought about it and thought of Jimmy and thought how shy he been all his life and didn't stop him being on of the best students in class and in battlefield. He look at the side thinking about it for a few seconds and thought it would be hard to know cuz, he hardly know this girl but, at the same time she seem not to be afraid or threaten that two older classmate and she is out number. She seem like she doesn't feel threaten or terrified of us. Timmy then look at the ground thinking how obvious she might think we aren't bully but, most people are a bit terrified of us. He was so puzzled about this girl this girl is like a very unique person you in the world or the soul community. He then remember to anser the question, "We just think classroom are much to boring and think we should fight and learn how to use ability not a freakin brains. Me and my friend are just tired as hell about this textbook it like can't we train and you tell us the rules when we fight i mean we don't even need to study to get A's. But, we don't do this often we do stay in the room but, most of the time we aren't paying any attention or we just daydream or talk to each other with notes to each other." He kind of giggle to himself. He thought it sound like little middleschool girls when he said something about the notes.

Jimmy in the beginning got very terrified cuz, he didn't expect that another person would be on the roof. He least expect a girl and he also recongize her blushing too and blush back realizing why she blush and thought she was a bit cute. He heard her voice and it was like music to his ears. Jimmy look at Timmy realizing he was in deep in thought for awhile wondering what he was thinking about. Jimmy look at Timmy and Aki back and forth looking at there every move and realizing they were both deep in thought and curious on each other. He felt like maybe this girl might be one expection on breaking the duo and might become a trio. But, this would be very odd cuz, Timmy don't trust or care for others very much. But, he look at Aki abit and realizing that this girl isn't like the usual girl in this girl. Something about this girl her ora is very unique like she was actually hiding her ora.

ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

((my avi is from the same series as this rp Soul Eater!!))
Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

aki why did you leave the rp :(
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

CC wandered to the graveyard having looked everywhere else. It was night already and she hadnt seen Jay all day. She was really worried about him. She was wandering around the graves and found him asleep next to one that had the name Sara. She read the headstone and understood. There were tears forming around her eyes. She understood why he protected Aki, but didnt understand why he called her Sara though. She picked him up and noticed at picture on the ground. She looked at it for a moment and thought it was Aki; then she took a closer look at it and realized that it must have been Sara. She carreid Jay all the way back to their apartment, which wasnt far from the grave yard. She laid him down on the sofa and put a blanket over him. She went into her room and laid down in her bed. She started to cry from imagining all the things that Jeremy must have gone through and thought about how he reacted today. He must have been feeling really depressed to react like that. In his normal state of mind, he would just walk by and not care. Sure, he would back CC up, but the wouldnt have done anything like he had done today.
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Stein and Marie got home. Stein lit up a cigarett and turned his screw a few times. "Kitsune is a bit....odd. She seems to have some ulterior motive for working for Shinigami-sama and helping the kids. We need to keep a sharp eye on her. What do you think Marie?"

Marie smiled sadly. "I was afraid of that. It would be ashame if Kitsune turned out to be a witch. I will keep a close eye on her. I trust your judgement Stein."
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Kitsune sat at her home in Death City. She checked her medical bag to make sure it had everything she would need. She pulled out a peice of paper that had some sort of list on it. She went through the list a few times, making sure everything was there. Once she was satisfied, she closed it up and went to bed.
Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

Adolf wrote:aki why did you leave the rp :(
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

could you please stop spamming my rp or join if you want to keep posting here. if you have a question to ask her, you can just pm her instead of stalking her.

Timmy look at Jimmy.

Jimmy nod and walk off and turned around, "you should ask her if we should walk to her house. I mean its dark and its not good for a girl her age to be walking at the time!"

Timmy thought about it and smile and walk next to Aki, "Do you want us to walk you home becuz, its not safe to be alone. Not saying we don't think its safe. ITs that we know we were here and if u walk home alone and something happen to you we both wont forgive us if we know we can of done something."

Aki smile and look at timmy and Jimmy. Bow to them, "I would like that very much indeed."

All three slow and start to walk to Aki's house.