The Voice Within

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Voice Within

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Good Morning everyone. Now its time for us to start))
Bold - The thoughts of others that Sasune can hear
italics - Her voice of angel 'Kai' Speaking to her

In a large building with bright lights, rows and rows of seats and a grand white piano on a long stage, stood a man with formal wear with his microphone, introducing the next event of the night. "Let me introduce you, to the main event - Sasune Kazuki, performing her latest composition 'Winter Rhapsody'!"
As he had said this, there was an applause and a light blue haired female with a long feminine figure, slid from the side of the stage, gently dragging her tailed aqua green dress towards the piano.
She stood in front of the piano for a slight second before taking a bow to the audience. She slid in between the piano and its' chair, sitting on it while placing her fingers against the piano keys, looking in front of her.
'Who is this? She looks like an amateur'
'Alright...I can do this' She thought to herself as she looked at her reflection on the piano. She could already hear the false thoughts of the audience.
'of course you can, Sasune, you've waited years for this. I know you can do it A deep voice inside of her encouraged her.
Sasune nodded to herself as she began to play the soft notes of the first part of the piece.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Seras

Post by Seras »

That same night on the other side of town in an apartment:

Labored breathing was the only thing in the room. Her steps were silent as she strode to the middle of the room. "Show me again Mother how it is done." The girl said masking her pure hatred for the older woman in the room. The older lady looking much satisfied with her daughters cooperation walked over and stood next to her daughter. Evangeline... My sweet... The voice seemed to wrap around her in a velvet caress that made her shudder with pleasure. The mother snapped her fingers in front of Evangeline's face getting her attention. She blinked and nodded then watched her mom do the move she wanted and took at least five minutes explaining the way her feet, arms, legs hands and how her body should feel from the beginning of the move to the end. The voice captured Evangeline's attention again.

She is using you my dear. Once a great dancer who cannot dance anymore. I've seen the way she treats you. When was the last time anyone out there ever cared for you, put your needs first... told you they loved you? Evangeline's eyes went wide with recognition, He was right. It had been a long time since any of those had happened. You deserve better. Evangeline slowly nodded and whispered, "I deserve better." Her mother looked at her confused. "Excuse me!?" She squawked. Evangeline didn't need any further convincing, she slid her hand up her neck, into her hair pulling out a long silver pin.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm so very proud of you Evangeline. You are a very special lady. Evangeline smiled at his words and blushed. "Thank you Alexander." She usually spoke to him out loud when she was alone. Around others she wouldn't say anything. "What should I do now?" She was feeling worried and panicked. Alexander chuckled making her smile a bit. We will find you a real dance company and you will have your hearts desire my love. Evangeline smiled and blushed at his words then readjusted her duffel bag and the silver pin and then continued walking away from the apartment, the dance studio and the murder scene, all with a smile on her face for she had Alexander.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Kaia watched out the bakery window, checking the streets for any last minute customers before she helped the owners close up. No-one could be seen anywhere along the street. So she began to clean the bench top and turned off the heaters that kept the hot food hot and placed some of the left over bread into a paper bag to take home.
"I don't think there are going to be any more people tonight! See you tomorrow!" Kaia shouted over her shoulder as she stepped out onto the street.
Tonight had been a particularly quiet night and she couldn't help but feel a slight sense of foreboding as she made her way along the footpath. She liked noise, she wasn't a person for silence, especially with the increasing number of people with demon voices.
'It is all right to feel fear Kaia, it is a natural human emotion, especially under these circumstances.'
"I know," Kaia whispered to Finari, "But I still don't like it."
Kaia paused and pretended to check her pocket for something, double-checking that the dagger at her hip was easily accessible and yes, her dagger was still there. But even with that assurance Kaia couldn't shake the feeling that she was going to be completely unprepared for whatever she ran into tonight.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

*Alex has just exited the college campus for the day*

Alex: I thought that class was never going to end! *looks at his cellphone for the time* Oh crap! I'm late for Sasune's composition! *starts heading to where Suzane was performing her Composition* She's gonna kill if i'm late! *gets to the place, shows the usher the ticket, and is let in* Just in time. now to find my seat. *starts walking into the theater, and finds his seat* The VIP section, nice. *takes his seat*
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune closed her eyes as she started slowly, engaging the audience with a gentle sound swarming the atmosphere. Her slow tunes gradually began to increase into a moderate speed, with the notes beginning to become loud. Her fingers clashing onto the chords with ease.
As she came to the end of the song, her fingers decreased their speed, creating a soft melody that you could almost imagine the gentle night air blowing against your face. With one last chord, her piece had finished.
Opening her eyes, she heard a large applause. She turned her head to the audience giving a large smile. 'I did it' She thought with a cheerful smile.
'Of course you did, and look who came to see' The voice within her spoke.
She looked around the audience. She noticed Alex sitting in the VIP section. She smiled at him. She was glad that he had come.

Visit my roleplay site
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

*Alex was applauding Sasune's performance*

Alex: That was amazing Sasune! n_n
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune kept her smile as she was led out of the stage and into her preparation room. Looking in the mirror, she continued to smile. "I did it" She whispered to herself, sounding more like a yelp.
With one last smile back at her reflection, she grabbed her small bag, running out to meet Alex.

Visit my roleplay site
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Sasune! n_n I'm really proud of you. You did very well in that compostition
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Thank you, Alex" Sasune said with a smile, giving him a tight embrace.
Letting go of him, she continued to smile. "Did you finish your classes before coming out?" She asked.

Visit my roleplay site
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Yes i did Sasune, even if the last class i was in took almost 4 hours to finish. Even with that factor in mind, I always keep promises to my friends, even you. n_n
Seras

Post by Seras »

Evangeline had walked herself to the upside of town. She pushed through the crowed that was gathered around some fancy building. She glanced at the sign and stopped. Sasune Kazuki. She read and gasped. She had danced to one of her compositions once before her mom had come home. Her mother had found her and destroyed the disc. She touched the sign with a shaky hand but was then pushed out of the way by a group coming out of the building. She stumbled slightly then turned to glare at the people who had pushed her. Are you hurt my dearest? She shook her head and whispered "No, I'm fine." She glanced at the sign. As long as you are fine. Lets continue on. She nodded and turned away from the building and continued to walk.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune smiled. She was glad. "Well, now that we are finished. Would you like to get some dinner?" She asked.

Visit my roleplay site
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: of course Sasune n_n
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[As of right now, I don't know where to insert myself. Go on with your posts, and I'll post here again when I have more time. :3 Again, sorry. I haven't rp'd in what seems like such a long time. ><]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((That's alright. I havent posted in a while myself.))

Sasune smiled. She gently grabbed Alex's hand as she looked around for a place to eat. "Hmm..." She hummed searching for a good place to eat.
Her eyes trailed to different restaurants then stopped at one.
It wasn't as fancy as she other ones she had seen but it sure had the kind of atmosphere she liked. Cozy, family like.
It even had a piano with a pianist. She turned to Alex. "Let's eat here" She suggested with the same smile of hers.

Visit my roleplay site
Seras

Post by Seras »

((Nia, my girl needs a place to stay and your voice is a minion to the voice my girl has. maybe my girls voice told your girls voice to take Evangeline in... it's only an idea and I don't expect you to go through with it if you don't want to.))