The Voice Within

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

The Voice Within

Post by Yellowsakura »

Plot: There are very unique individuals that have a certain voice within them to tell them what to do. Some with this ability have voices of a demon as they commit crimes and murders, while others have voices of an angel, helping others with kind thoughts.
A group of people gather together with the same ability and more?
What will they do to stop those who have the voices of the demon?? Will they be able to stop them from creating much chaos? or will they lose to the evil side?
In the end, the outcome is kind of like D.N.Angel's Dark and Daisuke Niwa. If you haven't read it, then google it or Wiki it.

Positions -
Voice of the Angel
Group Leader: MetaKnight0706
Group Members: Yellowsakura, stormsangel

Voice of the Demon
Group Leader: Seras
Minions: Nia

Other Characters: Nyko

Character Profiles - (Please Limit to playing 2 Characters)
Name:
Weapons: (Anything but please limit to 4)
Other Abilities: (Limited to 2)
Voice of: (Angel or Demon)
Name of Voice: (Name of the Angel or Demon that is within)
Bio: (At least 2 or more sentences please)
Appearance: (Link is preferred)

My Character -
Name: Sasune Kazuki
Weapons: Piano, Katana, Dagger
Other Abilities: Reading minds and healing
Voice of: Angel
Name of Voice: Kai
Bio: From the day Sasune was born, the voice of Kai had guided her throughout her mind. Although she was guided, her life hadn't turned out that great. Her mother had died giving birth to her and as for her father, he had abandoned her for another woman at the age of 10. And so, from then on, she dropped out of school and found work so she could support herself.
Her job as a pianist wasn't easy. At first she was very fond of the piano and it's sound in general, So then, she worked harder to pay for her lesson fees so that she could learn. Finishing her 8th grade of piano, she had become a professional and was able to find a job with her skills as a pianist. But as she played her tunes, she realized that every note she played healed those around her.
Appearance: http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp24 ... uple-2.jpg Left - Kai, Right - Sasune (but with light blue hair color)
Last edited by Yellowsakura on Oct 20, 2009 4:03am, edited 4 times in total.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: The Voice Within

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

I will join later
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

I'll join too
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Ok ^____^ if possible. please post as soon as possible

Visit my roleplay site
Seras

Post by Seras »

Name: Evangeline Buttachari
Weapons: Her body, A silver pin, Mirrors and (Maybe something else, not sure yet.)
Other Abilities: Seeing glimpses of the future(only a few moments before they happen and the future is always changing) and Dancing ability heightened(Jump height, focus, speed. Only useful when dancing)
Voice of: Demon
Name of Voice: Alexander
Bio: Evangeline was a hard-core dancer. Her mother brought her to first ballet class when she was 5 years-old. She worked diligently under the hand of her mother who she later found out was close to the top but received an injury after getting a major role in a Ballet. She found that out when she was 10 years-old. Ever since then she felt like she was just being used for her mothers attempt of being famous. But still she worked hard for her mother going through every dance, every motion and every poise her mother told her to do. Their home was no longer a home. Her dad had left and it turned into more of a dance studio then anything else.

Alexander awoke inside her when she was 14 years-old. She had just finished going through a dance. She had put her heart and soul into the dance, letting the music whisk her away. Her mother said it was crap and to begin again. She was furious and tired of her mother being like this.
Appearance: Evangeline Alexander(No wings and such)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Name: Rema
Weapons: pistols in pic, and a short katana sheathed at her side.
Other Abilities: Shadow Hider
Name of Voice: Sophitia
Bio: [*throws a fit* but I can't do bio!! okay, w/e i'll try.] Rema was abandoned by her parents when she was young. She never really talked to many people and usually stayed to herself. The few times she's had a conversation she became annoyed with them talking and either got angry or just left. She enjoys stalking people/following them where they go and normally follows through with orders well.
Appearance: http://ionen.deviantart.com/art/Gunslinger-83553030 [also, to hide a bit of the nudity, i'm putting her in a slim fit black t-shirt. :3]

[[note: if you can't see my appearances, in example relation to people i know that go to school cannot see DA pics...I will change them to PB if need be or requested. :D]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name: Darik Grov
Weapons:
Other Abilities: Control fire, read minds, and create invisible (visible to only those with a voice) objects.
Name of Voice: Drake
Bio: He has had the voice of Drake inside him since he was 5. His parents died in a car accident and died. He has been living on the street since then. He has done quite well for himself. Drake may be a demon in his head, but Darik is able to control it and has never commited a dangerous crime. He doesn't listen to Drake often.
Appearance: Darik Drake
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Demons are popular XD Thanks for joining everyone. All we need is an leader for the angels and we are free to start on the rp.))

Visit my roleplay site

i be the leader of the angel and pm me what i have be like and all the detail love
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Name: Alex
Weapons: Holy Staff, Gold Gauntlet
Other Abilities: Healing, Flight
Name of Voice: Altermis
Bio: An game design major at a local college. On his sixteenth birthday, he was given the voice of the powerful angel lord, Altermis. Now, while balancing his home and college life, he must deal with the task of not only hunting the demons, but finding any angels will to fight for the cause.
Appearance: Alex - http://www.tektek.org/avatar/31925307
Altermis - http://www.tektek.org/avatar/31925720

MetaKnight706 i ask the author that i can be the leader and you took it without even decision it with me or the author that was rude of you

Seras

Post by Seras »

Okay Firstly, Spam. Should have sent it in a PM Aki.
Second, YellowSakura said we needed an angel leader. You asked if you could and he put a character sheet. The term "First come, First serve" Comes to mind. Aki asked for the spot first but he posted the sheet first. I'd like no more posts on the issue. The next person who posts will either be YellowSakura making a choice of who the Angel leader is or another user wanting to join.

-Death to Spam
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

ok then im out of this rp for sure people i don't care about this rule and i have nothing to say i just my own rp people....LAST THING SERAS I DIDN'T ASK IF I CAN...I SAID THAT I WOULD BE AND ASK YELLOW HOW SHE WANT THE LEADER LIKE AND ALL BUT, IM OUT ANYWAYS THATS WHY I DIDN'T PUT A PROFILE PAGE!!!

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

.:Aki-Kun:. wrote:MetaKnight706 i ask the author that i can be the leader and you took it without even decision it with me or the author that was rude of you
oh, i'm sorry Aki...
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Character Profile
Name: Kaia Lakeman
Occupation: Part-time worker at a bakery and a couple of the shops in the local shopping centre, taking a gap year before going to university.
Weapons: Dagger and fists.
Other Abilities: Invisibility and developing the ability to sense a demon voice inside a person without the help of Finari.
Name of Voice: Finari
Bio: Kaia first heard Finari's voice when she was 13 telling her that her best friend had a demon voice, at first she had thought she was going insane and ignored Finari's existence, going about her life as per usual. It wasn't until her best friend began to not just steal small things but began to steal people's belongings in the middle of the street, occasionally leaving them visibly wounded that Kaia began listening to Finari's voice. Kaia struggled to maintain the friendship but as months passed her friend drifted further away until one day she ran away and Kaia hasn't seen her since. Kaia is determined to remain cheerful as she feels that if more people are happy the less power the demon voices will have.
Kaia believes that the person inside can overcome their demon voice and is determined to find her friend, and any like her, and help them overcome their demon voice.
Appearance: Kaia Finari
Last edited by stormsangel on Oct 21, 2009 8:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Wow...ok..never thought things could get this dramatic. Anyway...im sorry to Aki-kun. this is the first time i was on for a while, so i didnt really get the opportunity to reply back to you. Well, now that things have been settled, we can start. Ill post the first post tomorrow morning. Sore jyaa~ Good Night Everyone, See you all in the morning))

Visit my roleplay site