Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Re: Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Post by stormsangel »

Ariadne nodded as the guy ran off towards the shadow. She sat down next to the fire, realising that she probably wasn't going to get anything out of the overly energetic guy she turned to the girl that had started the fire.
"Hey, is he always so...lively?" she asked, "I'm Ariadne by the way, what's your name? And come to think of it he never answered my question, what's his name?"
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((no it wouldnt, just cuz your the first person i lost a bet to))

Name: Yume
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... ampmad.jpg
Keyblade: (from the first KH) Divine Rose (my fave)
Keyblade Image(optional): http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... e2968c.jpg
Spell: Magnet a genius at birth
Bio: eh, screw it. a lazy guy, but
Good? Evil? Dont know?: Evil
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Using the power of the darkness, Yume appeared in front of Miki. "You want the heartless to stop chasing you, right? Then come with me. We shall rule over all who stand in our way." He held his hand out to her. As long as the heartless stop chasing her, she should want to join him. Freedom to do whatever she wanted.
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

Jack saw someone appear seemingly out of the shadows. He ran faster and pulled out his keyblade. When he got closer, he thought he saw a familiar face. He get even closer and saw that it was Miki. He saw also saw someone he didnt recognize. He stepped in between them. "Miki!!!! What are you doing here? Its dangerous here." He faced the guy who came out of the shadows. "I'll give you one chance to go away alive." He had his keyblade held firmly in his hand and was ready to fight to protect Miki.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki start to hate the crowd wondering if they would miss her she left for awhile and go to another world and come back in a day or two ... she thought about it hard and thought no she would stay in the same world just incase the rookies might need their help. She got up and walk off to the river she caught the fish and lay under a tree thinking why she is hating the two girls that are in the present but, she was having so much fun with jack and now they are more and more of his attention would not be on her.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Ariadne stared as the girl walked off, completely ignoring her questions. She got up and followed her, wondering what the heck she had done to warrant the hostility she sensed from the younger girl.
"Um, excuse me, it's really only polite that when someone offers their name you respond in some way, or at least acknowledge them," Ariadne stated as she leaned against the tree the girl was lying under, "Have I unintentionally done something that's managed to offended you or something? You seem kinda hostile."
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

{ooc: so sorry guys... nano is evil... XO}

Miki hesitated for a moment, everything was happening way too fast for her liking, her hand was moving on its own accord towards the strangers hand.
"What in the... Jack? Why are you here?" She looked shocked and her hand shot back to her side. She had obviously considered taking the stranger's offer until Jack had to turn up out of nowhere.
Miki sighed, Ahk... Jack has always had the knack for turning up whenever I'm about to do something stupid.
She turned from Jack to the stranger and back to Jack again, she then blinked in surprise at what Jack held in his hand.
Well, if Jack has one too, that certainly changes things... "Nice Keyblade you've got their, Jacky." Miki put in as if that had been what she was thinking about, then she tightened her grip on her own Keyblade, she could feel Relativity's power surging in her hands. "Nowhere near as awesome as my own though." She grinned.
She turned back to the stranger. "Sorry Mr Stranger-man, guess you came looking for the wrong girl." She trilled out.
Or maybe you just came for the right girl at the wrong time...She added silently to herself.
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume grinned. "It seems you found a friend. I'll be back. Jack-O there doesnt want to join me. Dont worry, Miki. You will want to join me in time. Now, time to go somewhere else. Bye."

He vanished in the darkness, only to show up in front of Aki and Aridane. "Would either of you be willing to stop the heartless from chasing you permanently? If so, then please, come join me and we will rule the heartless together. The offer is open to everyone. But, if you could, not to pressure you two, could you please make up your minds in a few minutes?"
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack glomped Miki. "Its been awhile. Yeah, sorry I went missing like that. I went through a Keyhole without knowing what it was or what would happen and ever since then, I've been trying to get back to you." He blushed and started stammering. "And the rest of the guys." He had a crush on Miki. He wasnt sure who knew it, but he was sure at least one person knew it. And he was hoping that Miki didnt. "I've made some new friends. Come, lets go meet them. Would you like a fish?" He gave her the fish, grabbed her hand, and dragged her along to meet Aki and the other girl. He had always dragged her everywhere out of him being easily excitable and really hyper.
poopy
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

"Mmmm fish. You know me too well!" Miki grinned as Jack tugged her away to meet his 'new friends'. "There is something I want to know though, Jacky?" She said turning serious, "How come you didn't tell me about finding your shard? You just disappeared without any warning..." Miki sighed. "I guess I did the same thing to the rest of the guys... but still... I just wish you'd at least told me about it. Then when I found mine, my shard I mean, I would have known something about what was going on. I would have had more hope of finding you..." Her voice trailed off now as she realised she was just rambling on with no real point.
"Anyway, lets go find these new friends of yours. What are their names? Are they nice?" She was grinning again, Miki couldn't be more glad she was around people again. It was so good not to be alone anymore.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack grinned sheepishly. "Well, they're both girls, and they both have keyblades. One is Aki, the other is Ariadne. Come to think of it, I didnt tell Ariadne my name. Anyways, yeah, when I found my shard, I was surrounded by heartless. I managed to fight my way, but then I got lost in the forest for a few days, found my way to the mansion, and then thats when I found the keyhole. I've really missed you. All I wanna say is that I never want to be away from y-" He saw that neither Aki and Ariadne were at the fire. "I wonder where they went." He looked around and couldnt see anything. "I dont know where they went. Well, one of them could be having "girl issues," so I think we should wait for them here, and if they dont come back in about 30 minutes, then lets go out to find them. Now, eat up." He had given away the two fishes that Aki gave him. Guess he would have to do without again. "Dont worry about me, I already ate." He was trying to cover up his stomach starting to grumble from hunger.
poopy
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

{grr... the browser kept dying on me.}

Hmmm Aki and Ariadne… interesting. She laughed gently and looked around at the area surrounding them.
“Err, are you sure that they even exist, hun?” She nudged her friend, teasing him a bit. “Okay, okay, lets wait here together, until they come back.”
Miki tried to stifle a yawn, which only made her need to yawn again. She finally let herself yawn and then grinned as she caught him trying to disguise his hunger. "You are such a terrible liar, Jack, honestly how do you expect to be able to protect me if you don't eat?"
She laughed and handed the fish back to him. “Here, you have half, I’m not really all that hungry. Well not as much as I am tired and thirsty anyway.”
She sat herself down by the fire, with a relieved sigh. “I can’t remember the last time I even got a chance to sit down. The heartless never stop reappearing.” Miki sighed again her own words had made her think of the stranger and the offer he had made her.
She shrugged and shook her head she really didn’t want to think about that anymore right now. “So, Jacky, How long have you been here for anyway?” She smiled up at him softly. “Come sit down by me.”
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

He grinned sheepishly as he took half the fish and sat down by her. "I've been here in this world for maybe, like, 30 minutes. I was fighting heartless, but then a boss heartless showed up and the Aki girl helped me out. Then, I saw the other girl in coming towards us, as we were about to eat. Then I saw your shadow and someone pop up in front of you, so I went to check it out." He smiled softly back at her. It was one of his true smiles, that he only seemed to have in front of her. When he was done eating his half of the fish, he sat his hand down and didnt realize that he set it on her hand. He pulled it back quickly and blushed. "So, uh, how long have you been here?"
poopy
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

Miki nibbled on her half of the fish while listening to him recounting the recent events. "Woah, so you and this Aki girl actually defeated a boss heartless?" She looked impressed, whenever she saw a boss heartless, she ran.
For now, Miki was glad that Jack always needed to know what was going on. She hated to think where she would be right now, if he hadn't showed up. Sure the stranger had promised that there would no longer be heartless following her but she doubted that the company would have been as good and nowhere near as familiar.
There was something about Jack that seemed different though, something that was making Miki feel a little nervous and on edge, It kind of annoyed her that she couldn't figure out what it was.
Her hand tingled a bit after Jack jerked his hand away and she had to avoid his eyes for a moment, and even longer after that when she caught him blushing.
"Umm..." Miki hesitated, suddenly realising that she hadn't actually paid any attention to the question he had just asked her. At least she was pretty sure he'd asked her a question. "Err... what was it you just asked again? I got distracted by something." She said trying, and failing, to hide her awkwardness by grinning at him.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki look at Adriane and got up and brush herself and look at her, "Name is Aki and that guy name is Jack and his lovey dovey girl is her. Plus i hardly know that guy. That's all you need to know because, im not saying here anylonger. Oh, you really didn't do anything wrong. Just confused about something. Thanxs for being so kind to me at the time sweetie." Aki look up and saw Jack talking to girl and seems to like like her a lot and growled and get really tensed up and look at Adriane, "I see you later!"

Aki then look at Yume, "I like being in a good side and not a evil side and your side seems to be evil. I really don't like that and wish you can leave this girls and my friend Jack alone. If you don't I will fight you to the death mister go away!" Aki gave Yume a very stern look and walk off. Aki didn't mind working for Yume because, she felt right to fight with guys and have a campaign but, with girls she hated them because, they were way to sissy and either one seems to be a clust and very scared cat.

Aki glare at Miki and walk past Jack and her and slam into Miki shoulder making her loose her balance. Aki took out her keyblade did something and vanished to another world. She was getting freakin tired of the two girls.

==================================================================================

**p.s. this character is an older friend of Aki my character**

Name: ryin
Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 16.jpg?o=7
Keyblade: Musica
Keyblade appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... de.jpg?o=3
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume was grinning. Then he said, rather loudly, "The seeds of deception have been sown. Now" He took advantage of the fact that Miki was off balance. He was smirking. "Magnet!!" He was pulling Miki into the darkness with him. "Jack-O, say bye-bye to your girlfriend."