Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

Maleficent attacked Sora's home world, the Destiny Islands. She also managed to find someone who was able to take the Keyblade from Sora. This person was as evil as Maleficent herself. As this person was leaving into the darkness with the Keyblade, Sora jumped in after her. There was an explosion of light and Sora and the person who took the Keyblade disappeared. But, before the darkness portal closed, the Keyblade fell out, broken into many pieces. Each piece was magically scattered to different worlds. The people who find these fragments of the Keyblade get their own custom Keyblade. Now, the heartless are after them. These people need to find a way to get together and save the worlds from the heartless.....or will they choose to side with the Heartless?

Destiney Islands has also disappeared........no one knows what happened to it...will the new Keybladers be able to find it?

Rules:
1. Have fun
2. Try to make your own keyblade
3. pg-13 content
4. some swearing is okay
5. no godmodding
6. each person can only have 1 keyblade and 1 magic spell
7. each magic spell starts off as its weakest form, and then gets stronger (fire-fira-firaga)
8. You can choose your own spell except for ultima, flare, and holy.
9. your keyblade can have certain elemental attack, but, your spell is the same type(if you have a keyblade that deals fire damage, your spell will be fire or something simialr)
10. be creative with spells
12. people can have the same spell as some one else
13. if some shares the same spell with you, you can combine them for a stronger version of the spell(fire+fire=fira)
14. The Keybladers can travel through each worlds Keyhole, but they cannot control where they go
15. If a group of Keybladers choose to go through a Keyhole together, they will all end up in the same world.

Name:
Appearance:
Keyblade:
Keyblade Image(optional):
Spell:
Bio:
Good? Evil? Dont know?:
Last edited by Bacchikoi Baby!!! on Oct 25, 2009 9:04pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Destiny Islands Missing!!!!!

Name: Jack
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... ine___.jpg (without the heart and star on his face)
Keyblade: Phantom Emerald
Keyblade Image(optional): http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... werell.jpg
Spell: Cure
Bio: Ever since he found his Keyblade shard, the heartless have been swarming all over him. He has been having more and more trouble as the heartless seem to be getting bigger. He is a carefree guy who currently travels from world to world trying to stay alive.
Good? Evil? Dont know?: Good
poopy
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Aki Lion
Appearance: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/ ... irl104.jpg
Keyblade: Haru
Keyblade Image(optional):
Spell:
Bio:
Good? Evil? Dont know?: good
Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Oct 26, 2009 8:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

( Yay exciting! Okay I’ll join in as long as it doesn’t get in the way of NaNo xD)

Name: Miki
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tLESWCj7nLE/R ... -girl8.jpg (changed it cause last on was boring XD)
Keyblade: Relativity
Keyblade Image(optional): -
Spell: Gravity
Bio: Before she found the Keyblade shard she was just an average Twilight Town school girl. (pfft I know so original xD) When she first saw the Heartless they terrified her, but once she got used to holding Relativity in her hand her fear soon faded.
One day after school Miki decided that she was going to leave Twilight Town, part of her hoping that the Heartless would leave with her. She left home without telling anyone her plans.
Good? Evil? Dont know?: yet to be confirmed ;]
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Name: Ariadne
Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/s ... nime-6.jpg
Keyblade: Tormenta (oh-so creative, if you know Spanish you'll know what I mean =P)
Keyblade Image (optional): - http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/s ... yblade.jpg (Disclaimer: Not mine, found on internets!)
Spell: Thunder
Bio: One of the many people that ended up in Traverse Town after her world was taken over by Heartless. She came across a fragment of the Keyblade whilst exploring some of the alleyways of Traverse Town that she'd previously avoided because of the Heartless.
Good? Evil? Don't know?: Good.
Last edited by stormsangel on Oct 27, 2009 4:57pm, edited 2 times in total.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

if we could get one more person then we could start.
Also, Aki, if you could name your keyblade that would be aweesome. you dont have to have a spell, but could you please name your keyblade, that would be awesome. Thanks hun
poopy

ok there i did it bacchiko
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

sorry for putting you on the spot like that.......but that annoyed the hell out of me....kk if we dont get one more person by 2morrow in the afternoon, then we will start.
poopy
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

its almost 4 by me, so we will start. if anyone wants to join after we have started, please, do join in. The more people we have, the more fun we will have with this rp
poopy
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack was once again on the run. These heartless were everywhere. He was hacking away at them hoping they would go away. But something seemed wrong here; the heartless werent attacking in their usual pattern. He looked around and noticed a really tough heartless(( i saw the pic and had to use it http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... ssdede.jpg )). "Crap.....Lets do this Phantom. But first....Cure!" He healed himself and got rid of his tiredness, for now. The rest of the heartless backed off. He stood refreshed and ready to fight.
poopy

Aki was under a bridge looking at all the heartless near her and look around seeing somone *i mean Jack* fighting wondering if he need help. She ran and attack the though heartless. "hey mister do you need help.?" She jump and landed next to Jac and stand in the fighting position waitinf the for the ok from the man.

Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack looked at her. "I dont know, do you have a weapon similar to my Phantom Emerald? If you do, please, feel free to help. If you dont, it might be a better idea for you to get away. And if you are helping anyways, then help me beat the one with the hammer please...I dont think I can do it alone." He really didnt think she would be able to help him. How many people can have a weapon like his? Keyblades are exactly a common weapon, though if she found a shard like he did, then she could help him after all. But that wasnt likely.
poopy

my keyblade: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... e.jpg?o=32

Aki pull out her keyblad and through up, "Come out Haru!!!!!!!!!" She caught it and look at him and grin lightly at him, "do you mean this?"

Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack laughed. "I like you girl. I'm Jack. Now, lets have a party." The heartless with the hammer seemed to have a wicked grin on its face. It ran faster than Jack thought it would and smashed him with the hammer. Jack went flying into a tree. "Ouch.....that hurt ya' know. I keep curing myself. I can only do like 5 per day.....and that was my second one." He ran over to Aki with a few broken ribs. "Cure!" Because Aki was nearby, she was cured too, even though she may not have needed it. "Lets do this." The next time the heartless swung the hammer, it was at Aki. "Hope you dont mind if I interfere with this dance." He stopped the hammer midway to its target. "One of us needs to defend both of us, while the other attacks. You want offense or defense?"
poopy

Aki swirl her keyblade, "Jack Jack you can do both. You see." smiles and grab her keyblade and strike under the hammer in the middle of the handle and the hammer flew up with her hand. Smiles, "Im going to get it finally i been working this combo attack forever." Jump in the air towards the huge heartless and kick huge heartless in the chest and slash and went backward. Landed next to Jack. "Whats your fight combo hun."

Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Jack thought for a moment. "I dont really have one......Well, I might have one. Lets see how it works out." The giant heartless got back up quickly and got its hammer back. It seemed to glare at Aki. Jack ran up to it, flipped over it using impressive acrobatics and gymnastics, and slashed it from four different angles. "I used to be a professional acrobatic and gymnastic athlete. And as for that combo move, I just always did that, especially in a large group of heartless. I believe one more strike should kill it. Would you like to do the honors?" The heartless was struggling to stay standing up.
poopy