XIII

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: XIII

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Roxas woke up. He was now in a sorta grumpy mood. "What is it Zexion?" There was a slight annoyance in hsi voice.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

He thought about what he was going to say then decided on saying something else. "If youre going to sleep, do it in your own room."
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

Demyx was doing well on his mission. It was a simple recon mission. He was walking into a room when he tripped an alarm. "Crap!! Now I gotta hurry. I told Saix that I was the wrong guy to send." He sighed. There was nothing he could do about it now. He had the strange feeling that he was being watched the entire time. He started running to finish his mission. He had to collect papers and then he had to leave the building to escape into the darkness.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Laxeaus didnt show any reaction as Demyx tripped the alarm. This was fully expected. That is why he was sent along. He was going to watch just a bit longer before he got involved. Laxeaus had an uneasy feeling. Something was wrong here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxas knew Zexion well enough to know that he wouldnt wake someone up to tell them to go to their room to sleep. "What do you really want? You wouldnt wake me up just to tell me to go to my room to sleep. So, whats up?" He leaned foreward interested in what Zexion had to say.
poopy
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"your snoring was bothering me. Nothing more" He didnt want the younger nobody to see how vulnerable he actually was. He didnt want Roxas to know how worried he was over the other members, especially Lex.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Roxas gave Zexion a funny look. "That is unusual of you. I've done this beofre and you never said a thing. If your sure, then see you later." He got up and stretched out his limbs.
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Demyx got to thew final room, where the documents he needed to get were. As soon as he walked in, it got dark. When the lights got turned on, he was surrounded by people, who were ready to kill him. "I told them that they sent the wrong person." He pulled out his sitar. "Dance, water, dance!" His water clones formed around him. He was getting ready to fight.
poopy
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

He watched Roxas leave and went back to reading his lexicon.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Lexaeus saw Demyx get trapped. He sighed becuase he knew that Demyx wouldnt be able to handle all of these guys alone with those water clones. He stepped in the room behind one of the guys surrounding Demyx, weilding his axe-sword in one hand. He was standing much taller than everyone else. He knocked out the first guy in front of him.
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

((side question, when are you going to have axel appear?))
poopy
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

((i totally forgot I had him T.t.))

Axel strutted into the grey room. "hey Zexy, you seen Roxas around?"

Zexion glaired coldly at him. "no, Axel."
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Demyx turned around and saw Lexaeus. "So your here. Then I can leave this to you. Bye." He quickly ran past Lexaeus and out of sight. He was out of breath by the time he got out of the building.
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

When Demyx got outside, Lexaeus was already out there wiping a spot of blood off of his weapon. He glanced at Demyx and opened a portal back the the Castle that Never Was.

---------------------------------------------------------
Before Roxas fell asleep, he realized that he didnt snore. He needed to talk to Zexion later. Until then, he was gonna sleep
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Axel ploped down across from Zexion.

Zexion looked up when he saw the portal forming. He hoped everybody came back in one piece.