The True Stroy of Atlantis ((Closed. Sorry))

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

The True Stroy of Atlantis ((Closed. Sorry))

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

((just to let you guys know, my misspellings are correct, for this rp anyways))

Long ago, in a time when people could use magicks and and incredible tekniques that are no longer seen today. Long story short, there was a war going on and it revolved around a certain queen. One side fought to protect, and the other side fought to kill. The side protecting the Queen used a forbidden spell as a last resort because the Queen was about to be killed. The spell resulted in the entire kingdom to be destroyed, and the souls of the warriors fighting the war to be sent into the future. This kingdom became known as the mythical city Atlantis. ((i know, lame)) The war got started because the queen fell in love with her personal assassin, who watched over her from the shadows. Most people thought that she should have fallen in love with her knight, well, im sure you can guess why. The knight has more "honor" than the assassin. The knight turned against the queen and that started the war. If he couldnt have her, then no one could. He took his followers and started the war, going against the prophecy that the queen would end up saving the city.

Modern Day
No one knows about the war that was fought. The kingdom became known as a legendary city that never existed. What know one knows, except for a few, that the war lives on to this day. Everyone has been reincarnated.

Of all the people who got reincarnated, only one person has no memories of what happened. That would be, as you guessed it, the reincarnated queen, whose name is Nikki. She has absolutely has no clue about her past life. But she feels a strange attraction to two guys, Darius, the class president, who believes in justice(the reincarnation of the knight) and for some odd reason, has always known how to use swords, and has one hidden in his locker(any type of sword you want, katana broadsword, ect.), and of course, no one knows. And Jack, a "punk" kid, who gets in street fights, and other such things that would be fitting of an assassin. Everyone who is a reincarnation knows who the queen is because they just know it. But the queen herself does not.

Jack and Darius are both in love with her and because Nikki has no memory of the past, she can choose whoever she wants. However, she can, later on in the rp, regain her memories, if the person in charge wants her to remember her, due to something important triggering it.

On a side note, there can be magicians, and each of the two main guys(Darius and Jack) each have a magician friend. The reincarnated magicians happen to be the two strongest back when the war was going on, and they now have to rediscover their powers, so they start off weak at first, like everyone else. Though, they can start off with at most, 3 spells, and they can be anything and can have a maximum of 10 spells total. Any other magicians are weaker, can start off with 2 spells and have a total of 7 spells. Deal with it. first come first serve.
A few personality notes:
Nikki is a shy and meek person, and keeps her strong crushes on Jack and Darius a secret and she doesnt have many friends
I will be Jack, so no notes needed.
Darius has a strong sense of justice and is extremely law abiding, much like Athos(dont tell him I brought that up :-$ ) He hates Jack, and Jack hates him.
Everyone from the past, knows who all the reincarnations are, except Nikki doesnt know anything, but everyone knows she is the queen
ummm....the two magicians are fiercely loyal to their friend(Jack and Darius respecively) and cannot change sides.

Characters:
Nikki(the queen)- Cybertron Norcinu

Jack(the assassin)-Me, Bacchikoi Baby!!!

Magician loyal to Jack(can be male or female)- The Brown-Eyed Boy

Darius(the knight)- Stormsangel

Magician loyal to Darius(cane be male or female)- Kibsy~

Character Sheets:
Name:
Current Bio:
Appearance:
Other Appearances(weapons, pets, ect.):
Other Info:
Last edited by Bacchikoi Baby!!! on Nov 10, 2009 6:55pm, edited 5 times in total.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: The True Stroy of Atlantis

Name: Jack
Past Life Role: The Assassin
Current Bio: He is the school "badass," cuz he does underground fighting, is somewhat of a thug, at least according to the school rumors. His parents kicked him out because of his hobbies, liek pick pocketing, ya know, thievery, lock picking, he knows how to hotwire a car, other bad things that could get him set to jail. and he has already killed a few people only cuz his life was in danger. he uses daggers, and has them hidden on his body, under his clothes at all times. and he even has a pocket knife
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... s/RPC1.jpg
Other Appearances: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... aggers.jpg ((all 7 are hidden and a regular pocket knife which makes a grand total of 8 knives))
Other Info: ummm.....i put it all in the bio.....
poopy
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Character Sheet
Name: Darius
Past Life Role: The Knight
Current Bio: (most of this is just the summary reworded :heh:) He is the class president and reincarnation of the knight of Atlantis. He despises Jack because of the way he is always starting fights and disobeying/bending the rules, as well as his reputation, but especially because he also likes Nikki. [I'll add more when I can think of some stuff that's NOT in the intro xD and this is more to make sure I get Darius x3]
Appearance: Darius
Other Appearances(weapons, pets, etc.): Sword can be kinda seen in the above pic^
Other Info:
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

(( >_> Right, here by popular demand, but I haven't RP'd in a long time so I hope I do ok... ))

Name: Nikki
Past Life Role: Queen
Current Bio: Nikki is socially awkward so tends to keep to herself and avoid talking to people which has left her with little friends and little confidence despite her caring nature. She's shy, reserved and polite however has a tendency to have a temper when things don't go her way - but she doesn't mean any harm.
Appearance: http://numbryk.deviantart.com/art/shy-a ... 2-71338008
Other Info: I don't know, I hope I'm right ^^'
Last edited by Cybertron Norcinu on Nov 10, 2009 4:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

((dont worry, its like riding a bike.....or at least lying about riding your bike and not getting caughed :shock: lol. if anything, just add the details in later. I know "someone who is "willing" to be Jacks friend. and Norcinu, i love your sig.....best sig ive ever seen yet))
poopy
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

can i be a custom character just someone helpers or give me some idea who i can be
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Name: Yume
Past Life Role: Jacks magician friend
Current Bio: he is jacks best friend, therefore, he also is much like Jack. He participates in underground fights and pretty much everything that Jack does.
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... f314a6.jpg
Other Info: He has a crush on Jack, but wont admit it to anyone, let alone Jack, and knows he has no chance, since in his past life, he was a woman who loved Jack.
here are his 3 starting spells:
Gushing Water((water gushing up from the ground))
Protective Barrier((a sheild that protects from all angles, even below ground))
Moderate Healing((can heal things like cuts, and minor infections. cant heal a deep wound though))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

((@BB: Are you serious XD? Didn't think it was that funny. And I'll try my best!
@Brown Eyes: Love your avie))
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Triforce_Guardian
Baka Otaku

Post by Triforce_Guardian »

Name: Hitsuki Tachibana
Past Life Role: Magician aganist the queen
Current Bio: Enrolled at Nikki's high school so that he could get closer to the queen and kill her ending this war once and for all.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... gician.jpg (the male one of course)

Other Appearances(weapons, pets, ect.): Has a pet Owl that he can talk telepathically with whenever he wants. has a simple staff conceled as a pen.
Other Info: spells known.
1st spell: fire-ball
2nd spell: Maze of Mirrors.
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

well, as soon as Kibsy posts her character, we can get started....until then, no more characters new charaters please
poopy

Re: The True Stroy of Atlantis ((Closed. Sorry))

btw baby you haven't answer my posted but, seems like im not allowed to make a profile sheet seems like im lost cuz, you said on one of your posted you said: "I know "someone who is "willing" to be Jacks friend." and i thought i will be it but, it seems to be a no please tell me im wrong or right?
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

p.s. have fun guys

Kibsy~
Uber Otaku

Post by Kibsy~ »

{So sorry guys! My bad! :(

edit: Changed my mind decided to make her be female, obviously. ;3}

Character Sheet!
Name: Rūta
Past Life Role: Magician loyal to Darius
Current Bio: She is Darius' best friend and would do absolutely anything for him. Rūta finds it hard to trust anyone other than her best friend, and therefore can get very defensive and irritable if anyone tries to come between them.
Appearance: Rūta
Other Appearances(weapons, pets, ect.): No pets!
Spells: {all rather self-explanatory/ the larger the spell the greater toll on her power aka her power is not inexhaustible. Rest is her only way for her power to recharge.}
Icy Cold Breeze: {- spell that brings in a bitter chill to the air}
Freeze Water: {- spell that can freeze any sized body of water- with a price of course}
Crystal Cloak: {- spell that brings a translucent ice cloak of protection over herself and/or anyone else she intends to protect}
Other Info: Because of reasons stated above Rūta really doesn't like Nikki all that much, to say the least. She also hates animals of all kinds, even Darius does not know the true reason for this.
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

now we can start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack once again found himself in detention. He didnt even do anything half the time, and he got blamed for everything. He hated this. Plus, it kept him away from Nikki, and he needed to be with her at all times. At least Yume wasnt here with him. Yume could watch over Nikki, hopfully, if other people didnt get involved. He sighed. He was gonna be most of the day. This sucked. He took out a dagger that was disguised as a belt buckle and started cleaning his nails.
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Yume happened to have class with Nikki, so he could watch her. It was too bad Jack gets blamed for 90 percent of the stuff other people do. Darius must be really tring to keep them apart this time. He sighed. Class was boring...especially with Darius watching everything you do. He could only wait till lunch when Jack was set free. Yume started drifting off in class
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Triforce_Guardian
Baka Otaku

Post by Triforce_Guardian »

Hitsuki was walking the halls thinking about the homework the teacher had given them for today. "Man this blows" thought Hitsuki. He walked by the detentnion room and saw jack sitting there. "ha what a fool that Jack is can't he learn how to behave himself." Hitsuki said just loud enogh for Jack to hear him. He walked to a window and called his pet Owl to him. Speaking telepathically like they do Hitsuki told his Owl to go and get his spell book he needed to forget one of his spells so that he can get more later on. His Owl flew off to his house as Hitsuki waited for him to return.