School for the "Special" People

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: School for the "Special" People

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

can i still join
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Mew Ichigo
Baka Otaku

Post by Mew Ichigo »

Name: Momomiya Ichigo ( but call her ichigo )
Appearance: He has red hair tied with ribbons, she has blue eyes and red cheeks, she always wears a red ribbon with a bell on it.
Her cat appearance is black with pinkish eyes,a red ribbon with a bell around her neck, and a bow with a bell tied to her tail.
Power: She can turn into a cat and talk to any animal.
Personality: Ichigo loves to express herself and is normally in a good mood, she loves being socially active.
Bio: Ichigo Lived a normal life until one day she found out about her powers and was sent away from her parents to live on her own, now she owns a small apartment.
Mew Ichigo
Baka Otaku

Post by Mew Ichigo »

Ichigo half-skipped on the sidewalk, her bellon her neck rang as it bounced up and down. Suddenly, she began to shrink, grew ears and a tail, and turned into a cat, her back pack fell off."Oh no, not again!" she thought "why did it have to happen now!". Ichigo looked around."Maybe I can still make it to school, she picked up her backpack in the mouth and dragged it on her way to school, she almost got stepped on by a couple of people but she was making progress, very slow progress.
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

I havent RP in a while so I'd thought i'd join if thats okay =)

Name: Cryth Mentris
Power: Fire and has a Wolf Summon
Bio: Cryth was brought up in luxury, Until she came into her powers, Her homeland was attacked. The family moved closer to this school in hoping she would be safe from anymore harm.
Appearance: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... MageBG.jpg
(wolf summon is a pure white wolf)

Cryth sat in her class awaiting for the Class to come in as usual she was always. 'Sigh I'd wish i'd brought my Ipod into school with me to drown out the noise of the kids screaming and chatting.'

She took out her dairy and looked over weeks schedule which was empty. She looked around the room and wondered when was the other students goin to make it in to the class room.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[I hope I can still join..]]

Name: Nintendo
Power: Elemental combination of ice and metal [[can form balls/spears/etc of platinum liquid metal as a weapon, also has the ability to freeze or create ice shrapnel]]
Bio: Was taken from his parents at an early age by a governmental facility squad. Part of their experiments included pumping metal into his system then throwing him in a freezer. Although he looks normal, he can be a very dangerous weapon. Nintendo has fully developed his elemental powers and can use them with extreme easy. His body no longer runs on blood but instead on liquid metal [platinum].
Appearance: http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Ho ... -129547434
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth sang to herself in a low tone as she waited for the other students. She was bored and decided to take a walk around the room as she sang. looking out the windows
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)