Sengo High School.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: Sengo High School.

Post by Aiden »

Fion shrugged, "I dunno, he's your catch.." Fion smiled.

Mora looked around, "hmm.. I dunno, maybe I'll just get a bagel and a water.." She accidentally ran into him and looked at the boy he was looking at. "Huh? Who's that? Your brother or like an enemy or someone?" Mora was confused.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Name: Cryth Menthis
Age and DOB: 16 16/1/1993
Race: Fury (wolf)
Physical Appearance: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/l ... 1265889746
Appearance (Clothing, accessories, etc.): Usually wears Gothic clothing, wears bracelets and a pendant of a wolf
Personality: timid, quiet, can be happy when in her own world
History: Cryth was found by a human when she was very small. cryth grew up nt knowing about her powers until her ears grew out, She was picked on at a yound age by the children around the area she lives in. her family found this School for her so that she could fit in and feel happier.
Job: Student (Parents pay for everything)
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, music, art
Dislikes: Bullying, mean teachers
Other: n/a
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Blood flooded down Orin's head no...I'm not dying here...especially by some school girl Orin thought to him self if only I had trained myself to teleport back then all I was worried about was speed but now I need to just dissapear! back then..when I almost got myself killed I was being chased down and cornered I panicked and then...I just dissapeared...if I can just do it now! Orin closed his eyes teleport...teleport! "GAHHH!!! TELE--" at that moment Orin poofed into thin air leaving nothing but a dusty smoke...Orin felt wind on his face "hm.." he opened his eyes and realized he was on a building roof but unfortunately he was on the school roof "they're bound to find me soon..but I can't leave yet there's something..in this school..what is it?" he staggered feeling dizzy from blood loss now his hair was soaked with blood Orin limped to a corner and fell to his knees and slowly his whole body fell over then everything went dark.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Koryu opened and closed her hand, staring at the empty space where Orin had been. "Oh well. I can just eat his heart later or something. I wonder if twits have souls?"

Jager chuckled, and moved in the opposite direction from jadow. "My twin. He's kind of a... dweeb. You know, straight shot, does his homework, never skips. Unless Koryu gets in trouble, then he has to clean up the mess," Jager smirked.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Fion suddenly rose his snout into the air, sniffing, "Well, the little faget is still here." His eyes jetted around the room, then with growl he climbed out the window and up the side of the building. "[censored], I feel like Spiderman.. -_-"

Mora stopped smiling and stood there...staring at Jadow. She kinda felt bad when Jager described him to her..
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth Sat timidly in the garden of the school she loved to be around nature. She wished she had a companion who would look after her from all the bullies that she would encounter in this school. But those wishes never happened. She sighed and sat lonely listening to the other students.

She took out her note pad and begin to draw the first thing that came into her mind, she didnt care of her souroundings when she was in her own little world
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Koryu watched Fion, following him to the window. "ARE YOUR SPIDEY SENSES TINGLING YET?!" She laughed and then looked around. "Hmm... Where are those stairs?"

Jager looked back, pausing. "Uhm...?"

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Fion heard Koryu a yelling back at her, "yeah, well at least I'm not a demon who has to use the stairs!!"

Mora snapped back from her zone and continued on her way, "uhm... sorry..."
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth continued to draw in her notpad. She sighed [I'd better be headding to class]
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Koryu teleported above Fion, using his head as a landing. She crouched, putting an elbow on her knee and putting her head in her hand. "I don't have to. I just thought stairs would be less painful for you than doing this. Oh well."

"Its fine." He said, a bit sour. "If you want, we can go join him at his table."

Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth headed into class, she walked pass the comotion which was happening and stoped to take a look
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Fion growled and continued up the wall, "No fur off my back.."

Mora looked up at Jager, "No, no it's fine.." she forked off from him and went into the lunch line, grabbing a bagel, a knife and some cream cheese.
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin's eyes shot open "damn theyre coming" he rolled onto his stomach and slowly stood up using the wall to his right for support "I can't give up now..hehe I've been through worst" Orin took a long deep breath snd quickly looked around there! Orin spotted a door leading to the stair case he quickly opened it and ran down the stairs, I should try to act calm at least until I get out of here people have to think I'm a student if I want to get out unnoticed quickly Orin ran into a nearby bathroom and cleaned himself up "there that should do it" left the rest room and followed a few students that led him into a lunch room "ha! a lunch room has hundreds of smells hopefully I can confuse thier scent" Orin walked in slowly looking cautiously around, he felt light headed so he sat down at a nearby table alone holding his head in his hands.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

((Orin, you can't make a post that describes what your character does for the next half an hour. That's unfair to the other characters, who have to be given the opportunity to interject or interact.))

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[Also if you passed out, your eyes won't just randomly pop open so you can flee...]]
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Cryth continued to head to class after deciding it was nothing