Sengo High School.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Sengo High School.

Post by spacegy4 »

Name: Ai Sorami
Sex: Female
Race: human
Abilities: Shapeshifter. Telepathy
Appearance:
normal form: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... e_girl.jpg
tiger form: http://www.layoutstar.com/images/allbac ... 066925.jpg

Bio: Born with the ability to transform into animals only made her life more difficult. she's a strong-willed girl who refuses to change who she is to match peoples' perceptions of "normal". She didn't develop her telepathic ability until she attended Sengo high school and her powers were not fully awakened until she had been in attendance for a year.

With nothing better to do she was prowling through the hallways of the school in the form of a white tiger. Each time she came to a kid she snarled at them and they fled. Her acute cat hearing then caught the sound of a scream in the distance. She then pawed down the hallway to investigate. She peeked into a room and saw 2 people. ((Orin and Cryth)). She stopped in the doorway and laid on her belly and stared up at the two individuals. Suddenly after noticing all the symbols written in the room she became concerned. She then communicated to the two person's thoughts: Are you two alright? What happened here?
orin25
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by orin25 »

Orin laid his hands on the translucent wall, "I don't think you can get me out of this" Orin tapped the wall, ripples went trhough it.
Aquamarine
Master Otaku

Post by Aquamarine »

Name:Tenma Tskuamato
Race:??
Physical Appearance (Hair Color, Eye Color, etc.):Long Dark Navy/Black Hair, blue eyes
Appearance (Clothing, accessories, etc.):Cami with hearts, black vest, knee length light blue jeans, and a pink headband
Personality:Sweet, Kind, Gentle, Shy, Independant, Funny, Outgoing, Curious, Adventurous, Carefree
History:I don't remember but I'm always looking for clues to unlock my past
Job:Waitress
Hobbies:Singing, Gymnastics, Drawing, Swimming, Reading
Dislikes:Bullies, Snitchers, Fights, First Days, New things, P.E.
Other:None

I walk up to the school. I am nervous because I know the school year has already started. I slowly walk to the doors and go inside. I find the office and get my schedule. I walk through the halls to my first class. I stop at the door. I take a deep breath and open it. I step inside. "Um, has class started?" I ask shyly.
We all have wings, what we lack is the courage to fly.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((is it okay if i join?))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((yeah I guess so. It seemed to might have died though))