Gurabitēshon: Concert of A Lifetime

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Gurabitēshon: Concert of A Lifetime

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

If only this would really last.... I guess my wish didn't come ture last night. But that's my Yuki for you! I still love hi all he same. It still would've been nice for him to actually be nice to me for an entire day, Shuichi thought. "Well, if you need me, I'll be at rehearsal with Hiro and Sakano-san," he said. He started walking back towards the door.
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by forgetyourwoes »

"Whatever," He said, opening the page to someplace in the middle and reading.
We used to love one another give to eachother lie undercover so, are you frined or foe?
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

The truth was that practice had been cancelled because Sakano-san wasn't feeling too well. So after Shuichi walked outside the door he sat down next to it. He folded his knees up to his face and cried a bit. "Yuki.... I love you so much so why can't you feel the same way about me? ((note: next part is from the Gravitation OVA: Lyrics of Love)) You wrote a song for Nittle Grasper that I could tell was about me. Was that your way of saying you love me?" he said to himself. He sat alone outside the door all day, even though it kept getting colder and colder.

((I might be replying either a lot more starting August 9th or a lot less, because that's when school starts. If I don't reply a week after the last post by somebody other than me was posted, that person can pose as Shuichi/Ryuichi/Mr. K! Thank you!))
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by forgetyourwoes »

((Ok!))

Yuki hermited inside his own room and worked on his novel. When he got all caught up, he opened the door, "I guess you can come in," He said, lighting a ciarette, "You may be annoying but I also don't want you to die on my watch," Yuki sighed, "I'm such a humanitairian."
We used to love one another give to eachother lie undercover so, are you frined or foe?
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Shuichi looked up at Yuki and gave a small and quick smile. When it faded, he stood up and walked inside. "No need to bother with me. I'm just a stupid brat who's too loud, cries too much, and whatever the last thing was. ((refering to a Yuki quote, can't quite remember which episode.)) I'll just stay on the couch until dinner time. You can go back to whatever it was you were doing," he said in a depressed tone. He started walking over to the couch.

((I should know if I have my AUP [thing that lets me on the internet on school] soon. If I respond faster, then I can post at school!))
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by forgetyourwoes »

Yuki rolled his eyes, "I've finished the parts I need to get done. You can pester me however you'd like."
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Shuichi shook his head. "No, it's okay. I'll stay out of your way anyways. It's not like I'm really of any use to you," he said. He laid down on the couch and took a nap.

((Okay, so I changed the time to after episode 13 of the original series. I finished the series a while ago so I figure that would be easier. If you have any objections, just say so. ^_^))
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by forgetyourwoes »

Yuki rolled his eyes, "Fine. Do as you please. I just finished working and wanted to take you on a cruise."
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Shuichi's head perked up a bit but nearly sank down again from Yuki's offer. "Why would you offer? Stuck with me on a boat for like a week? Are you feeling okay today?" he said. He walked over to Yuki and put his hand on Yuki's forehead. "You don't feel warm...."

((I can only reply from 11:56 AM to 12:24 PM because I can't do much in Publications but I can work at lunch. Also, if you know of any place that I can download high quality episodes of Gravitation subbed [me no likey dubbed] for free, can you tell me? Anime A no longer carries it due to copyright stuff, so that's out. Anywhere else, much appreciated!))
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by forgetyourwoes »

"I may not like the fact that you hang around me so much, but I also know I have to deal with it," He took a drag from his cigarette, "Also, it's for an author's convention and they want me to bring my 'significant other'. You hang around enough and drive me crazy enough that I figure having you around must me what having a wife is like."

(( animecrazy.net might have it subbed. I haven't searched that sight for Gravitation so idk if they have it. Also if it slows down your computer it is not a virus. The website has a mass of anime and that tends to slow it down a lot.))
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Shuichi felt a bit happier but still mad at him. He was only going because some authors requested that he go! "Fine. I'll go," he said, his arms crossed. "But I'm still not happy about it!"