School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Alyx stares at his hand and waits a moment before extending his own to shake with Jack. "nice to meet you," he smiled at his new neighbor.
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

(heya everybody nobody mine me joining?)

Name: Kit Farmor
Species: Neko
Sexuality: Unknown
Class: Medic
Appearance: a thin Scottish Fold cat ear boy, with bandages, mistaken as a girl
Picture: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee16 ... yHuman.gif
Personality: soft heart, worry, shy type. keep to himself most of the time, but willing to help the wounded or the weak. he hate long sleeve not because of the clothing but can easily get blood stains. on them. he hate fighting all of it, mainly on pointless argument
Weapon: magical razor that he called Razor Wing. that allow user to cut any flesh of any being an any tread that isn't thick as a tree branch, stitching needle with the same power as the razor, magic tread, an random vile
Other:Med Kit, look like a 2x the size of a suitcase
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

((Well, now that someon else besides me is joining, need Space to confirm it thou))
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((send him a PM and see what he says))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

((i did before i post this he alright with it))
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Its good. im going to make a room assignment. For kicks theyre going to room him with a girl because they thought he was one. :P lol. If thats okay with you.

also dwarf you are approved
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*comes driving down the street in high speed, as he curses himself in his mind, coming late for the first schoolday," Crap crap crap crap crap crap!" as he slides thru the streets, breaking many en road laws. He burns the rubber as he enters the school ground, parking his motorcycle rather wobbly as he sprints in," crap crap crap crap." and takes the main door head on as he brute forces it open, falling over as he went head on with a DOOR, and povolting over, hitting the ground, the door having taken quite abit of blunt force, falling down, hitting him as he layed there, having taken a door on, and being knocked out by it. What a rather bad incident, who will find him.*
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

(lol yea that dosnt bug me at all. sorry i wasnt on yesterday no internet at home T.T at friend place)

Kit warner around the school lost carrying his bags behind him looking for the girl dorms wishing he had a map
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Vex shifted around on the bed alittle before getting up and grabbing a few things from his bag and then walking towards the door. As he stepped outside, he looked to Neo who was still on the bed. "You coming with?" Neo's replyed by rolling onto his back and letting out a deep sigh. Vex laughed to himself before shutting the door behind him. Outside the dorms, Vex looked around and he could see a bunch of different people walking around. Thinking of nothing better to do, he pulled out his wallet to check how much money he had on him. Guess I might was well go check out the city and see what kind of stores they got. Vex walked across a grassy part of the school and of trees until he reached the wall that ran around the whole academy. Using his telekenisis, Vex easily jumped the wall and landed on the otherside. He quickly crossed the street and headed down a street that lead towards downtown.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake slowly opens his eyes, sitting up he sighs jumping down from the tree muttering to himself "I hope I didn't sleep to long." Drake looks around seeing the other students, he sees a girl walking around aimlessly. Drake walks over to the girl and smiles at Kit "Yo. Are you lost?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit 'oh um y-yes..."he shiver alot when he see a new face "i-im .. not sure where.. my dorm is.." he was embarrass about cant finding it an being in a girl dorm "umm.. w-where the girl dorm a-at?"
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Sakura was walking to her dorm with her face as bored as ever. "Now where is that dorm room...." she asked herself. When she found her room she walked in and sat down on her bed. "I need to take a nap or something. My eyes don't want to stay open." She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. She opened them quickly and saw that her roommate was staring at her. "Oh, so I have a roommate. What's your name?"
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*grunted as he started to wake up, the door being ontop of him as he lifted it off, leaving him as he turned around, getting up as he scratched his helmet, walking to the dorms as he grumbled, looking for his room*
HL-2 Fanatic!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake lets the smile slip a little "Your close to the dorms." points in the direction of the girls dorm "Its that way. I don't believe I've introduced myself. I'm Drake, Nice to meet you."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit "um t-thank you" he bow abit "im Kit i-it nice meeting you..so um i-is this school s-s-safe?"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

here we go!

Name: Mei Sakura
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Ministra Magi Combat mage (based on Negima! fandom)
Appearance: Hair color: pinkish red
Picture:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... sakura.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... akura2.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... akura3.jpg

Bio:
She is deemed as a skilled Ministra Magi whose artifact is a broomstick. Mei is also a transfer student, sent to study from a North American mage academy. Mei seems to have an elemental magic affinity for fire, and her pactio artifact is a broom that she uses for combat as well as for transportation.

Weapon(s): Broom artifact and Mage spells

*NOTE: The girl dorm assignments were changed*
Last edited by spacegy4 on Jul 11, 2010 7:01pm, edited 1 time in total.