School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Sakura laughed. "No, you're not crazy. Helping others isn't bad. Don't know why people say that," she said. "Don't worry; I don't think you're crazy." She rested her hands on her lap and looked down at them. "Do you think I'm crazy? I became a ninja to avenge my parents death, but a lot of people say I'll never find their murderer. They all say I'm an idiot to find him and even think of killing him. Do you?"
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake nods "Somewhere around here there is one. Did they give you a campus map?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit think quietly "I-i don't think so.." tilt his head "i mean.. i understand.. but killing another life isn't always a good path to take.. unless it is the o-only way." he think quietly abit "i meen.." he sigh think of something" i did want to hurt the people. that beaten m-me up.. but doing that just make me a-as bad as t-them.. they think how I help people is crazy"

(sorry for the late reply :( )
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

((It's okay. I won't be able to post Monday thru Thursday, so.... yeah.))

Sakura turned her head away. "You're right. But I can't stand that man. He not only killed my parents but all of my family and neighbors," she said. "Believe me, anybody who saw him kill and lived to know it is probably hunting him down too. If I don't keep trying to find him all of my training would've been for nothing." A single tear ran down her face. "I just want to avenge everybody, especially my parents, who had their lives taken by that man!"
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

kit nod abit "o-ok. but that doesn't mean your crazy. never did.. i-if anything. i-ill help t-to the b-best of my ability." he smile a little look around the room "tho i have a question to ask.. why do they put me in the girl dorms?" tilt his head
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*Maximillian came into a new hall, as he looked around, seeing a door and walked over to it, knocking on the door to Kit and Sakura's door, wondering if anyone was in there," Hello?" he asked thru the door," Is anyone there?" Came as well thru the door as he spoke in his british accent, knocking more on the door as he flickerd his tail, as he was abit taller than the door, The one who would open the door would see his chest at first.*
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit tilt his head wondering who it is an go to the door but stop keeping the door close "umm w-who i-is i-i-it?" he open the door just alittle to see who it was
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*Looked at the door opening," I am Maximillian, And I am a student here, wondering where all the people went to." He said to the door opening. Kit could see the chest of the lizard, as he was towering almost 2.5 meters in height.*
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit shivering alot as his tail puff "o-o-o-oh umm h-hi M-m-maximillian. i-im kit" his hand shaken as he offer to shake his hand "i-im just i-in h-here.." breath heavily to calm down "minding my o-own."
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

((I got internet at school! Yay!!!))

Sakura laughed. "I don't really know. But I admit this has been entertaining. I'm usually not this talkative," she said. "But you know, you have to try and stop stuttering. I'm not a big fan of stutterers."
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

((lol woha!! ))

Kit look down abit "w-well..." didn't want to say anything an shook his head abit calm down an beath abit "give me a f-few d-days to know the s-school an everything" he nod alittle."o-ok?"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Sorry folks but the only real reason I was on this forum in the first place was because I was waiting for another role play forum to start up again. It is much more serious than this and I have a lot more fun. I am withdrawing my character from this thread only but will continue to consider myself the GM.
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

That's just :/..... man))
*He looked as he huffed abit," Mind opening up?" He said kindly to Kit as he wonderd, wanting to see who else it was while he waited.*
HL-2 Fanatic!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

((yea.. crummy))

Kit "ummm.. I-i g-guess" keep a eye on him as he open the door for him as kit back away from the door
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

Maxi smiled as he crouched down, placing a hand onto the door as he stepped thru it. He looked at the little "girl" and smiled," Thank you." He said in a sweet tone as the almost 8 feet tall( Do not know the US height system.)Lizard man stood up, his biker helmet being 10 or so inches away from the ceiling, as he then looked around to see what was in the room.
HL-2 Fanatic!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

at the counter by kit area is a couple of glass vile an on the bed is a suitcase filled with cloths, medical, an books."y-your welcome" he stutter an head to his suitcase to finish unpack