School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Post by Morph »

Drake turns his head and looks at Solemon "Hello." erases what he had been drawing with his hand patting the dirt off on his jeans "May I help you?"

((I'm leaving on a trip. I won't be back till the 24th of this month))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

(( have a nice trip, have fun =D ))
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Sarah jolted awake at the voice, automatically reaching to her hip for her gun which wasn't there, then relaxing when she remembered where she was.
She yawned, "Hi there, sorry about that I'm a bit drowsy. That orientation was so boring."
Stretching, she stood up and held out her hand, "My name's Sarah, nice to meet ya!"
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

(have a nice trip!!))

Kit start unpacking his suitcase of stuff he wont need like clothing that wrap up on his vials checking them seeing if any of them crack an place them on a rack. as he finish unpacking his clothing he put his case under the bed an leave the room to wander an know the school more
Last edited by shadow718 on Jul 21, 2010 4:49am, edited 1 time in total.
xSir_DinOx
Baka Otaku

Post by xSir_DinOx »

(errr.... are you still accepting? x3)
People say Nobody loves me....
But i know their IS somebody out their.... ♥
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((yes. just PM me the skeleton plz))
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Not finding anyone he would be interested in fighting, Vex returned to his dorm room and crashed on his bed. He hadn't looked at his class schedule for tomorrow yet. he decided he would just look at it tomorrow morning and go from there.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake hears a rip from above him looking up just in time to see his bag falling to the ground for a second moving swiftly and catching the bag mutters "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to put it there." sighs thinks guess i'll have to take it to my dorm room and leave it there completely forgetting about Solemon he turns and walks back to his dorm room, getting there he opens the door seeing Vex on the bed he places the bag to the right of the door
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Noticing Drake who threw his bag into the dorm, Vex sat up. "Hey, you doing anything right now. I'm bored as heck and need something to do."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake looks at Vex "No i'm not doing anything. Why what did you have in mind." leans against the door
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"I don't know. I was hoping to find someone to maybe have a little spare with. I just don't see anything to do until classes tomorrow." Vex stood up and stretched then moved to the door. Neo leapt to the ground lightly behind him.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake bares his teeth showing slightly longer eye teeth "I'll spare with you. Do you know a place we can spare?" stands up moving so you can go first
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Sakura couldn't fall asleep easily so she lay awake on her bed, still tired as ever. She didn't know what to do now considering she'd done everything she was supposed to already. So she sat up again and talked to Kit. "So how are you today, Kit?"
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit "umm d-don't know" he sat down on his bed thinking "i mean.. I think my day is g-good.. but Im worry about..." he look at her for a min "d-do you think i am crazy?" he tilt his head abit "i mean when people see me trying to help other they think im crazy."
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

*He looked at the small door as he crouched, opening the lock and walking into the room, looking around as he wonderd if anyone else was in the dorm room with him. He placed the bag onto a bed as he stretched out, clapping his hands togheter and playing abit with fire. Making circles and drawing in the air with fire. As time went on, this was starting to bore him abit, usually doing this when he is about to find something to do. As he walked out, locking the door and sniffing abit, smelling the scents of other people as he started to walk towards other dorm rooms. More specificlly, the Room with Kit and Sakura in.*
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"hmm doesnt the school have like a recreation area somewhere here on campus. I havn't walked around much but I heard that there was something like that here with plenty of open space."