School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Re: School of the Skilled (RESTART) (PPL DESPERATELY NEEDED)

Post by Salvador Ulf »

(( Space, you haven't assigned me to a dorm room yet >.<))
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

*assigned*
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake stops smiling "That is a matter of opinion Kit. I believe this school is safe but I'm not for sure. I am sorry I can't give you a comforting lie."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit "i know..j-just i been to other school ..an well.. they were n-not safe.. too many people who like to hurt other" shivering alot afrade an paranoid am look around shiver "i-i want to see people help..f-f-fixing people.."
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake nods "I'd be happy to walk you to your dorm room." moves and stands next to Kit "I don't have much else to do till school starts tomorrow."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit nod abit smile shyly "o-ok.. t-thanx you" he calm down alittle tho shaking abit as he stand by him
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

((Okay just read through the most recent posts, so I'm in Room 3 now instead of Room 1 and rooming with a guy at that xD))

Sarah had finally finished unpacking and so far there had still been no sign of any possible roommate. She wasn't sure whether to be sad or glad. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to but at the same time if she didn't like them, that would be a pain. Sarah yawned and sat down on her chosen bed.
"What to do?" she mused silently, staring blankly at the door, at a loss as to what she should spend the rest of the day doing, "Maybe I'll just go sit outside the door and see who turns up."
Getting up, Sarah left the room and sat down next to the open door. It wasn't long before she slowly drifted off.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

Kit "umm i better go.. thanx tho." he bow his head abit to drake an head to the girl dorm. as he head to the girl dorm room he see a girl siting infront of an open door abit worryed if she hurt an walk up to her an said in a shivering voice "u-uM ..mam y-you ok??"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

(I'm going to be changing the girl room assignments for what I hope will be the last time. My most sincere apologies. I put Sarah back into room 1)
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Vex wondered the city for a while but didn't find much. He didn't know the city so it was tough finding cool places to go. Deciding it was time to return to the school grounds, Vex headed off down the street. It didn't matter if he didn't know where he was right now as he could feel his mental connection with Neo still and using that he was able to find his way back. He arrived back a few minutes later. Finding nothing better to do, he began wondering the school seeing if he could find anyone to train with.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

((Kinda just got back up to speed. Read the room assignments after reading some of these posts and I'm apparently roomed with Kit. Not a bad thing, but I'm gonna start again if nobody minds.))

Sakura had been walking around the school for a while before she found her room. "Finally!" she said. She opened the door and set her stuff down on the floor. She sat down on the right most bed. "I wonder who my roommate will be? Hopefully someone who won't annoy the heck outta me." She sighed. "I guess I'll find out eventually!"
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
shadow718
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by shadow718 »

(change what hampen x.x)

Kit "umm i better go.. thanx tho." he bow his head abit to drake an head to the girl dorm. as he made it to his room an open the door to fine his room mate on the right most bed shaking wildly but try to stay calm "u-u-um h-hello" he bow abit an notes her bags on the floor guessing she one of the room mate an quickly head to the other bed an check his bag making sure nothing is broken an clean
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake smiles as kit leaves, sighing "That didn't take up a lot of time." walks back to the tree he's using, sitting with his back against the trunk he starts drawing in the dirt thinking about what his classes will be like
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

"Hey," Sakura said. She stood up and walked over to her roommate. "My name's Sakura Konyuusha. What's up?" When she took a closer look at her roommate, she finally noticed that her roommate was a boy! "Wait a minute, you're a guy!"
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

FullmetalFangirl wrote:"Hey," Sakura said. She stood up and walked over to her roommate. "My name's Sakura Konyuusha. What's up?" When she took a closer look at her roommate, she finally noticed that her roommate was a boy! "Wait a minute, you're a guy!"
That boy is a monster! M-m-m-monster!
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

((Oh, shut up! I'd react that exact same way if that ever happened to me in real life.))