Natural Order

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Natural Order

Post by Vash/Knives »

Everything you know about vampires is wrong. They are not undead immortal creatures, They are just another evolution of the Natural Order. Just as nature evolves predators for all living creatures, so to has a predator on humanity evolved, the natural check on the overpopulation of a species... unfortunatly, nature lost. Man's ego rejected the idea of being controlled by nature. It's rejection of nature as "real" and its acceptance of religion as "real" created a paradigm in which man sought control over nature. A percieved divine inheritance if you will. Since man's predator was the only thing in the way of homo-sapian's domination, man's predator was selected as the enemy of man's religion... vampires were no longer seen as a natural element, they were seen as an evil spawn that needed to be exterminated.

Man had not the physical strenght to overcome its natural place in the food chain, he saught technology as its mean to exterminate the vampires. Mans brilliance outdid itself in the art of warfare, everytime the vampires evolved faster and stronger, mans technology evolved twice as fast, as did its population. Even with the near extermination of vampires, mans ego didnt stop till it dominated every aspect of nature.

By the year 2010 mankind's unchecked growth has threatend the very survival of nature. Vampires numbers have dwindled to only small covens on the edges of large cities. surviving by carefully feeding on humans making sure not to be noticed for fear of extinction by the humans. Even their existance has been pushed aside by humanity as myth and folklore.

Things have changed for one vampire coven, for the second time in nature a species has given into its ego... a religion has been created by vampires. This coven strongly believes that their God has spoken to them and its finnaly time to restore the balance of nature by putting the humans in their rightful place. The time has come for the vampire revolution.

My Character:

Name: Rem Saverem
Nickname: The Blessed One
Sex: Female
Appearance:http://api.ning.com/files/ZPualyBLt3umZ ... ampire.jpg
Abilities: hears voices of god, senses future events, telekinesis
Weapon: extra long whip
Bio: Her gifts made her respected, but also partially outcasted from the clan, her voice from God is heard by the clan but her interpretations are not. She has used her telekinesis to get inside the head of humans and is seen as the covens expert on understanding humans.
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: Natural Order

Post by Grell »

Name: Heinkel
Nickname: Merc
Sex: female
Abilities: teleportation, shapeshifting
Weapon: twin short swords

Name: Jager
Nickname: Guard
Sex: male
Abilities: teleportation, shapeshifting
Weapon: sickle and chain

Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/ ... Ao_Guu.jpg

Bio: Heinkel and Jager are often called reckless and dangerous because of their disregard for rules and safety. But they are rarely called out on it because of their strength. They take odd jobs here and there to keep from getting bored. Jager is usually the more sensible of the two, while Heinkel is more apt to losing her temper.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Name: Lestat
Nickname: Inferno
Sex: male
Apperance: http://api.ning.com/files/Fu1Q6N-Io2cNf ... Gothic.jpg
Weapon: Katana and explosives
Abilities: can fly, has mastered the use of human explosives
Bio: It’s amazing how fast insanity can spread with religion. He was seen his beloved coven abandon all rationale in the hopes of a divine presence among them. A once democratically governed coven has now become a divine monarchy. The religious zealots are too numerous in the coven to mount any kind of resistance against the monarchy, so Lestat has chosen to fake his religious devotion and plant seeds of doubt amongst the coven awaiting his chance to start a resistance.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

(ooc: I was hoping to start with more people but im tired of waiting, the three of us will just have to make our initial posts entrhalling enough to convince others to join)

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

A tribe of humans run alongside a ravine chasing their prey with spears. Eyes in the shadows watch. The deer not knowing the ravines ledge lies just around the corner, continue sprinting at full pace do avoid the spears. Eyes in the shadows watch. The deer aren’t mindful of the path ahead, their heads keep looking back do judge when they should dodge spears being hurled at them. Eyes in the shadows watch. One deer leading the herd sees the edge of the ravine just in time to slam his hoofs into the ground to stop in time, he is trampled by the herd as they all begin careening down the ravine to their death… eyes in the shadows watch. The humans drop their spears and begin scavenging for the corpses of their prey. The eyes are done watching. As the humans start dragging the deer back up the cliff to their village, they are taken one by one into the shadows, unnoticed at first; their screams silenced by fangs entrenched in their throats. Once the eyes are noticed, sheer panic spreads through the remaining humans of the tribe as their spears are taken up; they regroup in a small circle spears pointed out at the eyes in the shadows. A very bold pair of eyes decides to make the next move, with incredible speed, it leaps from the shadows and launches itself claws first at the circle of humans. It is impaled with a spear. A standstill ensues, the humans refuse to break the circle, the eyes will have to back down for now, but both parties will feast tonight. This was the way of the world, all die so life continues…

The eyes fade away

The tribe fades way

The ravine fades away

The ancient world fades away

Voice: This was the life of your ancestors, this is the same life a can promise you, balance must be restored

The presence fades in

The present fades in

The temple fades in

The Coven fades in

Rem’s mind alters consciousness. She’s back where she was only moments ago.
“What must I do!?!” Rem pleads to the voice that speaks.
Voice: Prepare, as you know how
“I can’t, I don’t know how.” Rem replies
Voice: Give in, let me be your guide, you will learn
“Ok, I’m ready!!” Rem sings in spiritual acceptance, but her stomach disagrees, it growls from physical hunger, human blood is harder and harder to come by. The pains of hunger break her focus and the voice is gone.Rem gets up of the temple floor deciding it time for the Coven to hunt, but first she will tell them of the vision.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Heinkel sat outside the temple, cradling a child in her arms. "Oh sweet, luscious little boy, how I cannot wait to see your sweet..."

Jager slapped her upside the head, growling. "We caught that for Rem, you greedy leech."

"Leech?" Heinkel laughed, holding the child's body up to Jager. "I might be a leech, but you're no better, you squito. I know you want it just as much as I do."

"The point is we brought it for her." He pointed at the temple doors, and Heinkel sneered.

"We've been sitting out here FOREVER!" She argued. "What about us? What about when WE eat?"

"..." Jager sighed, his stomach growling in response to her question.

"Exactly." She pouted, dropping the body on the ground between them.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

This looks pretty cool, mind if I join

Name: Leon Dirge
Nickname: The Immortal Fang
Sex: Male
Appearance: Abilities: Shapeshifter – Wolf (+Berserk Mode), Heightened Senses, Rapid Regeneration
Weapons: Human – Katana Wolf – Claws and Fangs
Bio: As a child, the coven Leon lived in was attacked by an army of humans bent on destroying their existence. Being one of the few vampires that managed to escape, Leon travels, looking for a way to get revenge for the horrors of his past and avenge his family. He is a quiet, observant person and is wary of trusting others. He has long been cursed with the spirit of a demonic wolf and at times has lost control and gone berserk.

**Edited--added berserk form
Last edited by Armork on May 13, 2010 7:43pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

It wasn’t just the devout believers this time, it was everyone, the entire clan gathered in front of the temple to hear of Rem’s vision. Rem didn’t disappoint, her eloquent description of their ancestor’s life truly moved the coven. Lestat remained skeptical. He had always believed she used her mind powers when speaking to influence her audiences. She never shared visions without convincing the coven to take action on something afterwards; Lestat was getting anxious to see what she would convince the Coven to do.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

“This vision comes with a promise, a promise from our God that the balance of nature will be restored, no longer will we hide in the shadows as the humans reign over this world, we will show them who’s on top of the food chain. They will know and fear us, let it begin tonight! For the first time in centuries, we will hunt as a whole coven and break the chains of individual scavengers afraid to be noticed by the human authorities!! The shear number of humans we feast apon tonight will strike fear in the heart of these humans. “

With that Rem bared her fangs and let out a hellish scream, her thirst for blood would be satisfied like never before. She sprinted from the temple directly towards the nearest highway knowing exactly where to find humans. She could hear the screams and howls of her bloodthirsty brethren as they all sprinted through the dark forest following the scent of the nearest human blood. It wasn’t long before they came across a few humans in the woods, but the shear number of vampires made short work of this blood supply, if the whole coven was to be satisfied, they would need to get closer to the city.

It was so sudden, one second they were racing through the dark forrest… now here they stood, facing a major highway. Rem was scared, and she could sense the same fright in everyone else. Since birth she had been taught never to hunt anywhere near a large population of human. But that’s exactly why she had to bring the coven here, that fear in the coven needs to be overcome.
“So… who will be the first to feast?” She looked back as she smiled to the coven.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

There was something about her smile… these vampires were scared sh*tless of the highway and all the humans speeding along it, until that smile of hers.

It was complete mayhem. Cars being flipped, vampires launching themselves through windows to get precious blood. The entire Coven was wrecking havoc, these humans in their cars felt the full force of the vampires century long repression, unleashing all the coven’s inner hatred of humans.

Lestat felt he was the only one thinking rationally, how can we simply attack the humans and not expect retaliation? There was only one solution: hide it.

While the rest of the vampires continued their blood lust, Lestat wired his explosives. His plan was simple, blow up any cars with dead humans in it. This would destroy any evidence that they had been feasted upon. He figured the human authorities would be more likely to believe they all died in a car wreck then they would a vampire attack, even if their were eyewitness accounts.

thechoosenblood
Baka Otaku

Post by thechoosenblood »

Name: Raina
Nickname:
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/ ... ioress.jpg
Abilities: mind manipulation, bilocation
Weapon: long sword, pistol
Bio: Raina lost her memories at a young age and is slowly remembering who she is and what she was
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

There was the smell of terror and blood, it stained the night like a horrible nightmare. It was so strong Leon could almost taste it. The mountian he roamed was quite and peaceful under the full moon, but off in the distance he could hear the malice cries, the horrid screams, and the blood thirtsy snarles.

Leon charged off towards the horrors that awaited him. His paws didn't as much as much as a sound as they were muffled by the sounds of shrill terror. The scene Leon saw when he cleared the trees of the mountain's dark forest is something he could have never imagined. Before him lay a scene of death and destruction. Never before had Leon seen a full scale vampire attack sense decades before. Leon could make out the vampire's howls of "Gods Divine Punishment!"

Leon pounced off down the hill towards the chaos and destruction. "For whatever God this group woreships, it is obvious he has forsaken the imputent Humans. I may find myself happy with this lot" A rouge vampire charged off in Leon's direction and seemed ready to drain him of all his blood even though he was in his wolf form. Leon bared his fangs and flashed his vampiric red eyes. The rouge vampire, realizing his mistake, pounced on a fleeing child and quickly ended its meaningless existance. "I see shear bloodlust has taken over a few, I'll just have to make sure to keep my lust under control." Leon charged and leapt onto a fleeing human and sunk his teeth into their neck. Having finished off his first target, he let out a blood curling howl into the blood stained night sky.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Lestat couldn't help but laugh at the sight of a human being torn limb from limb. The dank smell of blood in the air made his mouth drool nonstop, needless to say he got sidetracked from his mission. He found himself lapping up a pool of blood next to a knarled object that resembled somethng once human. It took the furrious sound of helicopters and sirens to render Lestat out of his blood lust. The human authority's had responded to the seen, and Lestat didn't have enough time to set up the explosives. Sure enough the humans came armed.

"Everyone Run!!!" Lestat screamed as he charged his C4. He knew the Coven would have no problem escaping back into the forest as long as there wasn't any helicopters to follow them. He spread his wings, and took off. Soaring swiftly and low to the ground, we was able to avoid detection from the copters searchlights. He swooped up, planted the C4, and flew out of range of the C4 before detonating. What Lestat didn't realize was that blowing up a Helicopter with a full tank of gas creates an explosion bigger than you would think. He didn't fly away far enough, and the explosion sent him hurtling into the side of a tree.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

Everything is spiraling out of control, helicopter debris plummeting down on the highway, police sirens get closer and louder. Rem stood frozen in place, like a deer staring at headlights. She heard the words “Everyone run” her brain rapid firing in sensory overload, it didn’t quite register.

The Debris fades away

The smell of blood fades away

The highway fades away

The Present fades away

Rem’s mind alters consciousness. She was completely unaware when a SWAT team ran up to her and shot her with tranquilizers. The humans had captured The Blessed One

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

There was no order, everything had turned to chaos. Vampires fled in all direction, breaking for the woods. A few vampires, still lost in bloodlust, attacked the police, only managing to take out a couple before quickly swarmed by SWAT teams and captured. Leon broke away into the woods, following the mass of vampires who managed to escape. The night air reaked of blood and the wind blowing through the trees uttered its hollow cry throughout the woods.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

This might seem like an odd request. But could I RP the humans and the compound that Rem will be contained in. I know that all of you will mercilessly tear it up and I don't mind that. I just pride in my military writing and think it would be more fun for you guys and also fun for me.

EDIT: I'm going to be rewriting my character. I had some change in mind.
Last edited by spacegy4 on May 08, 2010 1:08pm, edited 1 time in total.